Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 07-19-2018, 02:05 PM   #1111
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

What is the Bernie connection

it seems the Mueller investigation has ensnared the Sander's campaign in the Russian meddling probe. Sander's former chief strategists Tad Devine appears all over the evidence to be used against Manafort. The evidence lists email after email between Devine and Manafort connecting them with Konstantin Kilimnik.

What did Bernie know? Mueller needs to put Bernie under oath.

Also, I hope Tad Devine is not one of the five people Mueller asked the judge to give immunity. Tad Devine and Bernie's campaign need to answer for their involvement with the Russian plans to interfere with the 2016 election.
Show Me the Wire is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-19-2018, 03:01 PM   #1112
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Makes sense., Bernie is more of a commie than an American.
Maybe he is a sleeper.
He is old enough to have been put here by Stalin.
Old 07-19-2018, 04:58 PM   #1113
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me the Wire View Post
it seems the Mueller investigation has ensnared the Sander's campaign in the Russian meddling probe. Sander's former chief strategists Tad Devine appears all over the evidence to be used against Manafort. The evidence lists email after email between Devine and Manafort connecting them with Konstantin Kilimnik.

What did Bernie know? Mueller needs to put Bernie under oath.

Also, I hope Tad Devine is not one of the five people Mueller asked the judge to give immunity. Tad Devine and Bernie's campaign need to answer for their involvement with the Russian plans to interfere with the 2016 election.
This is minor. Let us know when Mueller indicts Bernie or Hillary

Mueller lists pic of putting green, Yankees tickets as possible Manafort trial evidence
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...e-trial-732344

Special counsel Robert Mueller released an itemized list Wednesday night detailing well over 500 pieces of evidence that his prosecutors are considering presenting during their upcoming criminal trial of former Donald Trump campaign Chairman Paul Manafort.

...the special counsel has jurisdiction to pursue crimes that he finds in the course of his probe, and that has included Manafort’s extensive lobbying work on behalf of former Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych.

Among the documents Mueller’s prosecutors say they may use at the trial: a series of memos Manafort wrote for Yanukovych, as well as emails Manafort exchanged with one of his partners, longtime Democratic consultant Tad Devine, during the 2010 Ukrainian presidential election.

Also

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/ber...paul-manafort/

The document lists only email or memo subject lines — such as “Election Night Speech,” “Job Well Done” and “Ukraine Trip” — but no additional information about those communications.

Devine backed away from his work for Yanukovych after the Ukrainian president began cracking down on dissent, although he evidently remained in contact with his former colleagues.

Mannafort did not back away. That;s why Manafort is going down big time
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-19-2018, 05:16 PM   #1114
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
This is minor. Let us know when Mueller indicts Bernie or Hillary

Mueller lists pic of putting green, Yankees tickets as possible Manafort trial evidence
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...e-trial-732344

Special counsel Robert Mueller released an itemized list Wednesday night detailing well over 500 pieces of evidence that his prosecutors are considering presenting during their upcoming criminal trial of former Donald Trump campaign Chairman Paul Manafort.

...the special counsel has jurisdiction to pursue crimes that he finds in the course of his probe, and that has included Manafort’s extensive lobbying work on behalf of former Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych.

Among the documents Mueller’s prosecutors say they may use at the trial: a series of memos Manafort wrote for Yanukovych, as well as emails Manafort exchanged with one of his partners, longtime Democratic consultant Tad Devine, during the 2010 Ukrainian presidential election.

Also

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/ber...paul-manafort/

The document lists only email or memo subject lines — such as “Election Night Speech,” “Job Well Done” and “Ukraine Trip” — but no additional information about those communications.

Devine backed away from his work for Yanukovych after the Ukrainian president began cracking down on dissent, although he evidently remained in contact with his former colleagues.

Mannafort did not back away. That;s why Manafort is going down big time
How is it minor? If what you allege is true how could the memos and emails be used to prove a crime?

You don't use evidence of non-wrong doing by one party to show guilt of another party. Devine lobbied for the Russians and is linked to Manafort and the Russians through Konstantin Kilimnik., when both Manafort and Devine worked as consultants.

It is a big deal for Bernie's campaign to be implicated in the Russian investigation. I would not be surprised that Tad Devine is being offered immunity by Mueller. Devine would only need immunity if he committed crimes per his testimony. If Mueller actually gives Devine immunity it is more evidence that Mueller's investigation is motivated by bias against the President and not seeking the truth about Russian meddling.

So let's wait and see how Devine's testimony is secured and what he actually testifies about, before we proclaim, Devine's involvement is inconsequential and minor.

Last edited by Show Me the Wire; 07-19-2018 at 05:17 PM.
Old 07-19-2018, 05:26 PM   #1115
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Another major problem with Mueller's investigation was highlighted by Rosenstein's taking jurisdiction away from Mueller for the prosecution of the recently indicted 12 Russians. Mueller's mandate is to investigate and, if any crimes are found, to prosecute these crimes in open court. The prosecution of the 12 recently indicted Russians falls squarely within Mueller's jurisdiction. So we need to ask why did Rosenstein remove these 12 from Mueller's mandated jurisdiction.

Why did Rosenstein prevent Mueller from doing his supposed job to investigate and, if needed, to prosecute individuals? Why does Rosenstein want to prevent any open court prosecutions of these individuals? Could it be Rosenstein does not want the public at large to hear the evidence and testimony?
Old 07-19-2018, 05:40 PM   #1116
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

You guys crack me up, with your opinions of what you think or surmise is going down......When it all comes out, and it will, you'll be STUNNED how far off you were.

BTW, don't even think of questioning me, I'm not divulging anything else until it's due time.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-19-2018, 05:45 PM   #1117
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Bernie can serve with his wife.....the Bank fraud broad.....
Old 07-19-2018, 05:46 PM   #1118
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
You guys crack me up, with your opinions of what you think or surmise is going down......When it all comes out, and it will, you'll be STUNNED how far off you were.

BTW, don't even think of questioning me, I'm not divulging anything else until it's due time.
No questions from me. It is all a front and distraction to protect the real investigation into HRC anf China.
Old 07-19-2018, 09:29 PM   #1119
chadk66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me the Wire View Post
Another major problem with Mueller's investigation was highlighted by Rosenstein's taking jurisdiction away from Mueller for the prosecution of the recently indicted 12 Russians. Mueller's mandate is to investigate and, if any crimes are found, to prosecute these crimes in open court. The prosecution of the 12 recently indicted Russians falls squarely within Mueller's jurisdiction. So we need to ask why did Rosenstein remove these 12 from Mueller's mandated jurisdiction.

Why did Rosenstein prevent Mueller from doing his supposed job to investigate and, if needed, to prosecute individuals? Why does Rosenstein want to prevent any open court prosecutions of these individuals? Could it be Rosenstein does not want the public at large to hear the evidence and testimony?
not hard to figure out at all. he knew they could never convict so he didn't want Mueller getting his ass handed to him in court and knocking a huge hole in this so called investigation. It's all Mueller had really. He is now scrambling for more. And isn't going to find anything. He will be there doing this investigation for how ever many years Trump is in the white house. Be it four or eight. Doesn't matter.
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-21-2018, 04:21 AM   #1120
davew

Podesta to get 'immunity' to testify against Manafort.

12 Russian nationals never to go to trial, so an 'open investigation' and all evidence against them NEVER to be released...
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-21-2018, 07:15 AM   #1121
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
Podesta to get 'immunity' to testify against Manafort.

12 Russian nationals never to go to trial, so an 'open investigation' and all evidence against them NEVER to be released...
Tony Podesta represented the people in Hillary's seditious Uranium One deal -- and it wasn't the people and citizens of the USA he represented, it was the Russians and their partners in crime, the Clintons!

Tony Podesta also was the lobbyist for Vlad Putin and the Russian bank that Putin allegedly owns', so to speak.

Tony Podesta also had his dirty grubby fingers in the illegal and treasonous Iran Nuclear Deal.

This guy illegally partnered with the Russians and other USA enemy states over many years. Of course, his crimes are so yuuuuge that Mueller needed to give him immunity.

All this and other assorted crimes and illegalities doesn't seem to matter to Democrat Trump haters and those Never Trumpers who call themselves Republicans and conservatives.

Shame on all of you.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-21-2018, 12:44 PM   #1122
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless View Post
Tony Podesta represented the people in Hillary's seditious Uranium One deal -- and it wasn't the people and citizens of the USA he represented, it was the Russians and their partners in crime, the Clintons!

Tony Podesta also was the lobbyist for Vlad Putin and the Russian bank that Putin allegedly owns', so to speak.

Tony Podesta also had his dirty grubby fingers in the illegal and treasonous Iran Nuclear Deal.

This guy illegally partnered with the Russians and other USA enemy states over many years. Of course, his crimes are so yuuuuge that Mueller needed to give him immunity.

All this and other assorted crimes and illegalities doesn't seem to matter to Democrat Trump haters and those Never Trumpers who call themselves Republicans and conservatives.

Shame on all of you.
If one had doubts that this was/is POLITICALLY MOTIVATED....
^^^^^^ this >>> Tony Podesta, immunity should open your mind.
Old 07-21-2018, 01:23 PM   #1123
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
If one had doubts that this was/is POLITICALLY MOTIVATED....
^^^^^^ this >>> Tony Podesta, immunity should open your mind.
My mind was open since the day Jeff Sessions recused himself -- the fix was in to remove Trump from office by any means possible.

Hey, no one on here really gives a shat, let's be honest.

The dumbest political and financial commentary imaginable is posted here on a regular basis.

Here and throughout UnSocial Media it's the same 24/7/365: kill Trump; hang Trump supporters; screw The US Constitution; to hell with the Rule of Law; a big eff-you to everyone who thinks the alphabet agencies and our representatives in our US congress work for us.

It would be very funny but it is not a joke.

This is the most dangerous times we've ever faced ... and I'm no doom-and-gloomer by any stretch.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-21-2018, 02:18 PM   #1124
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Mad Maxine has her Brownshirts poised to usher in the 4th Reich.
Old 07-21-2018, 04:20 PM   #1125
buzzy

This is what mueller is going after

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/tr...ion-2018-05-16

And this is why his tax returns should be released

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-sold-...ocratic-802613
buzzy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: