Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Contests + Other Interesting Racing Topics > 2012 PaceAdvantage Challenge Series, sponsored by RDSS > ASD Ultimate Parlay Challenge (May 16 - July 1, 2012)

Poll: Are you interested in attending a PaceAdvantage ASD Soiree?
Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
Poll Options
Are you interested in attending a PaceAdvantage ASD Soiree?

Old 05-21-2012, 11:01 AM   #1
Jay Trotter
CHEESEY

1st Annual PaceAdvantage ASD Soiree

In the spirit of PaceAdvantage's long standing Toga Party and the newly created Arlington Weekend; and in light of pktruckdriver's lack of success in hooking up with fellow handicappers on his recent trip to ASD, perhaps it's time to organize an PaceAdvantage ASD Soiree of our own.

Due to ASD's strong support of the P.A.C.S. events we've built up a critical mass of handicappers which should enable us to put together a reasonable number of players for a get together.

Since ASD runs their Las Vegas Horseplayer Challenge on the last Saturday of each month, I'm thinking a dinner on Friday night in the Terrace Dining Room, golf or some similar activity Saturday morning and the Contest Saturday night might make for a great weekend.

Please take the poll and advise if you would be interested in an organized get together at ASD and then comment on what dates might work best for you. I would suggest we wouldn't want to plan anything any sooner than the weekend of June 29, 30 & July 1st.

Comments welcome.

Trotter

Jim Schoenfeld
Old 05-21-2012, 11:25 AM   #2
mrhorseplayer

I live to far away.
Old 05-21-2012, 12:13 PM   #3
eddy1

is this the soiree with the fringe on top...........?
Old 05-21-2012, 01:44 PM   #4
Jay Trotter
CHEESEY

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy1
is this the soiree with the fringe on top...........?
I know being from Texas might hinder your comprehention level, so for you we'll refer to it as a Shin Dig or a Ho Down!

Jim Schoenfeld

Last edited by Jay Trotter; 05-21-2012 at 01:50 PM.
Old 05-21-2012, 09:38 PM   #5
maclr11

I can get an mjc box on floor 2 or 3
Seats 4-6 People
Old 05-22-2012, 09:52 AM   #6
woodtoo

So pktruckdriver made it here,I know one member here who was looking for him at the track and no one he talked to had a clue
Old 05-23-2012, 10:24 AM   #7
pktruckdriver
Sunny Daytona Beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo
So pktruckdriver made it here,I know one member here who was looking for him at the track and no one he talked to had a clue

Yes , I did make it there, and wandered all over checking it out, all thru the VLT's, 1st and 2nd floor, and settled on the 2nd floor to watch the Preakness, then moved into the Terrace Restruant for dinner, even went downstairs to watch a few finishes, of which a few were some great races, especially when my 5 horse won, and made a great stretch drive to win by a head.

I think a fishing trip, may be better than golfing, as a trucker , unless I can use my tire checker to hit my drive's , I will be in big trouble, yet the thought of catching my lunch sounds great.

At 400lbs and wearing a Hawiiain Shirt, I was not easy to miss, I thought I stuck out like a fish out of water, yet everyone was still very nice.

patrick