Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 12-09-2017, 07:01 PM   #181
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Who was that, McCoy?
Old 12-10-2017, 04:11 PM   #182
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
The erosion of NATO.
If we listen to Trump critics all along, they were telling us one of Trump's goals was the erosion of NATO, with or without Putin's blessing. So I'm not sure how this counts.

Maybe this is one of the reason's Putin liked the thought of a Trump presidency.

Even though it seems the erosion of NATO isn't really high up on the Trump to-do list.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-10-2017, 04:31 PM   #183
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisconsin View Post
Gotta lay the groundwork before you set out to make you communist goals a reality. Then Trump came along and muddied it all up for them.

It was the last thing they ever expected.
Exactly correct.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-10-2017, 04:31 PM   #184
davew

I heard a rumor that some publication this week is going to have an article about a decade long affair between Meuller and Nancy Pelosi -

hope it is not true
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-10-2017, 05:29 PM   #185
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
If we listen to Trump critics all along, they were telling us one of Trump's goals was the erosion of NATO, with or without Putin's blessing. So I'm not sure how this counts.

Maybe this is one of the reason's Putin liked the thought of a Trump presidency.

Even though it seems the erosion of NATO isn't really high up on the Trump to-do list.
Of course it's one of the reasons Putin likes Trump.

You asked for reasons I gave you several. Glad we agree on one.

Our strategic partnerships are much closer than they have been in the past.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-10-2017, 08:30 PM   #186
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Of course it's one of the reasons Putin likes Trump.

You asked for reasons I gave you several. Glad we agree on one.

Our strategic partnerships are much closer than they have been in the past.
Flimsier not closer... stupid autocorrect.
Old 12-11-2017, 10:57 AM   #187
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post

Even before murderer, sex abuser and anti-American Ted Kennedy was Senator ... up through the women hater, spouse abuser, vulgar sexual deviant, serial rapist and anti-American Bill Clinton ... right up to and including the recent closeted subterranean Muslim and anti-American, Barack Obama, the Democrat Party was obviously, patently and factually pro 'Russia'!

Of course, all this was OK with the media and their brain-dead supporters. This was before Donald Trump's historic and necessary election as President in 2016, of course.

Now, to Democrats, 'Russia' is our enemy and Trump really needed Obama's pal, Vlad Putin, to win the election for him over Hillary! by collusion.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-11-2017, 12:05 PM   #188
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Everything Trump is being accused of and about 5X more, has already been done by the Kennedy Krime Family and Clinton Crime Family

Damage to America most to least:
1 Clintons
2 Kennedys
3 Mafia
4 Al Qeda
5 ISIS

Whenever you see a Kennedy, you are less than an hour away from a woman being harassed.
(Bill Clinton always thought harass was two words)

Last edited by Tom; 12-11-2017 at 12:07 PM.
Tom is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-11-2017, 12:39 PM   #189
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

(sing to the tune of Bicycle Built for Two)

Mueller, Mueller
Give us your findings now,
We’re half crazy,
Danny is having a cow.

Did Trump collude with the Russians,
Or did you rush to conclusions?

So be a good boy,
And give us some joy,
With some breaking news tonight.
Old 12-11-2017, 01:11 PM   #190
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless View Post
Even before murderer, sex abuser and anti-American Ted Kennedy was Senator ... up through the women hater, spouse abuser, vulgar sexual deviant, serial rapist and anti-American Bill Clinton ... right up to and including the recent closeted subterranean Muslim and anti-American, Barack Obama, the Democrat Party was obviously, patently and factually pro 'Russia'!

Of course, all this was OK with the media and their brain-dead supporters. This was before Donald Trump's historic and necessary election as President in 2016, of course.

Now, to Democrats, 'Russia' is our enemy and Trump really needed Obama's pal, Vlad Putin, to win the election for him over Hillary! by collusion.
We're often on the same side of issues, but by saying nothing, it gives tacit approval to the way you sometimes go too far.

Clinton I wouldn't call any of those things. He was a womanizer and a cheat, and a liar.

Kennedy wasn't a murderer, but committed manslaughter (along with DUI, etc).

You don't help "my side" when you go too far in your claims, so I have to call you on it the same as I would when libs say Trump was "an admitted sexual assaulter" or whatever. Both sides need to stick to the absolute truth, not hyperbole or exaggeration or untruth. It's, well, Reckless.
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-11-2017, 02:29 PM   #191
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless View Post
the recent closeted subterranean Muslim and anti-American, Barack Obama, the Democrat Party was obviously, patently and factually pro 'Russia'!
Obama was neither Muslim nor "pro-Russia".

Muslims don't spend 20 years sitting in Rev. Jeremiah Wright's church. Wright is one of the leading theologians of Black Liberation Theology, and Obama was and is a true believer.

Liberation theology is based on the belief of collective salvation and of liberation of the oppressed on earth. Obama firmly believed in the liberation of the oppressed, especially with other people's money.

He is not anti-American or pro-Russian, he is an egotist of the highest order who believed that through the power of his personality and intellect he could convince Russians of the errors of their ways. He thought that he could make nice with Putin, gain his trust, and we could all sing hymns together and live happily ever after.

He thought the same thing about Islam, although we might have to show some tough love to the back actors on the JayVee team first, and make them sit in time-out corner for a while.
Old 12-11-2017, 05:59 PM   #192
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fager Fan View Post

1--We're often on the same side of issues, but by saying nothing, it gives tacit approval to the way you sometimes go too far.

2--Clinton I wouldn't call any of those things. He was a womanizer and a cheat, and a liar.

3--Kennedy wasn't a murderer, but committed manslaughter (along with DUI, etc).

4--You don't help "my side" when you go too far in your claims, so I have to call you on it the same as I would when libs say Trump was "an admitted sexual assaulter" or whatever. Both sides need to stick to the absolute truth, not hyperbole or exaggeration or untruth. It's, well, Reckless.
1--Don't know what too far means, especially since I believe I don't go far enough when criticising some of these slugs. I do follow and study politics, business, history, and journalism very seriously and have done so my entire life. So, I can't help it when no one approves of what I say -- for whatever the reason. Everyone on here is free to ignore everything I post. That's their choice, as is living in the dark their choice as well.

Since getting approval is something I hardly ever get on here, you giving me 'tacit' approval by keeping quiet is really the laugh of the year.

2--Wow, did you pay attention or even notice anything Bill Clinton has done since this guy came on the national stage? Everything I called him in my post he is guilty of. Psst... being a 'womanizer and a cheat, and a liar' is the least of the 'crimes' Clinton committed.

3--OK, you win. Ted Kennedy committed manslaughter instead of murder. I am sure friends and family of Mary Jo Kopechne will sleep better knowing this. Regardless, do you know what Wikileaks said on how she died? In a car accident. Shameful. As was Ted Kennedy who killed her.

4--Nothing I ever wrote wasn't the truth, 'absolute' or not. Plus, why have a discussion if one cannot use hyperbole and exaggeration??
Old 12-11-2017, 06:14 PM   #193
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker View Post
Obama was neither Muslim nor "pro-Russia".

Muslims don't spend 20 years sitting in Rev. Jeremiah Wright's church. Wright is one of the leading theologians of Black Liberation Theology, and Obama was and is a true believer.

Liberation theology is based on the belief of collective salvation and of liberation of the oppressed on earth. Obama firmly believed in the liberation of the oppressed, especially with other people's money.

He is not anti-American or pro-Russian, he is an egotist of the highest order who believed that through the power of his personality and intellect he could convince Russians of the errors of their ways. He thought that he could make nice with Putin, gain his trust, and we could all sing hymns together and live happily ever after.

He thought the same thing about Islam, although we might have to show some tough love to the back actors on the JayVee team first, and make them sit in time-out corner for a while.
It truly doesn't matter to me about Barack Obama being a Muslim or not.

But, I do recall reading once that 'the son of a Muslim father is also a Muslim', as was Obama's father.

And, I also recall watching a George Stephenopolous interview with Barack Obama when he said thst he was Muslim -- only to be quickly corrected by George S. who interrupted him and said 'you mean Christian'.

So there you go. Two solid examples. But if you say I am wrong, then I'm wrong.

About calling Obama anti-America/un-American. Until he proves otherwise, I will always refer to Obama as being un-American and anti-America.

Here is also a subject where Obama has proven my assessment of him correct more so than not, and more so than others have proven me incorrect.
Old 12-11-2017, 07:24 PM   #194
elysiantraveller

Sure killed a lot of his brothers and dropped a lot of ordinance if he is...
Old 12-11-2017, 07:38 PM   #195
Clocker

Quote:
Sure killed a lot of his brothers and dropped a lot of ordinance if he is...
Obama's one-time reference to his "Muslim faith" was clearly a brain fart, something he does quite often when speaking without the better half of his brain, i.e., his teleprompter.