Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 03-24-2019, 02:09 AM   #16
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahossdaboss View Post
Manafort had no ties to Russia? He didn’t attend the infamous meeting in June BEFORE the election?

Flynn had no ties to Russia? Just because you don’t like the history doesn’t mean you can rewrite it.
You invent shit then you race bait and slip in that your being threatened.

Lets sharpen one point that you do not want to figure in, Paul Manafort would not have been picked up to fill a slot if Corey Lewandowski did not grab that reporters arm. Trump canned him in order to get the charges dropped. Mike Flynn was just a opportunist looking to line his own pockets. The lawyer was only in the country on a amnesty visa the Obama administration got for her, she was in court the same day as the meeting in Trump Towers that was only a trap that did not work because they cut the meeting short because early on they suspected that it was a crock of shit. The insurance policy failed and soon there will be pain. Robert Mueller knows he could not snare the President because everything was a setup to derail President Trumps campaign. Oh but Michael Cohen a convicted liar, but, but, but, bullshit. Publish the report and make a movie, show how all of these people acted. It would be the best movie in the last five years.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-24-2019, 02:41 AM   #17
davew

Quote:
You literally have no idea what the report says but you act like you do. Pretty funny.

It’s troll nonsense because I give it back. Get used to it. It’s going to be the off topic vibe for awhile.
The dums in Congress say they will subpoena Mueller, so we will find out.
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-24-2019, 07:39 AM   #18
Dahossdaboss
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon Drop Husker View Post
Come on bro. Clinton's have/had more ties to Russia.

Be better than this shit.

What swayed the election? Give us proof. Give us links and actual quotes and evidence, not shit like this. At least give us a link to something. Not just your brainwashed garbledly-gook.

If you want to just keep giving opinionated shit and rhetoric, you may as well work for CNN or MSNBC. You know, the channels you obviously watch religiously.
You bring up the Clintons but tell me to be better than this shit. That’s rich.

I’m brainwashed, as you spew the Faux News rhetoric. Even richer.

Finally, I literally never watch CNN or MSBC. I couldn’t even tell you what channel they are on my TV, but according to you I watch them religiously.

You’re not very good at this.
Dahossdaboss is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-24-2019, 07:41 AM   #19
Dahossdaboss
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
You invent shit then you race bait and slip in that your being threatened.

Lets sharpen one point that you do not want to figure in, Paul Manafort would not have been picked up to fill a slot if Corey Lewandowski did not grab that reporters arm. Trump canned him in order to get the charges dropped. Mike Flynn was just a opportunist looking to line his own pockets. The lawyer was only in the country on a amnesty visa the Obama administration got for her, she was in court the same day as the meeting in Trump Towers that was only a trap that did not work because they cut the meeting short because early on they suspected that it was a crock of shit. The insurance policy failed and soon there will be pain. Robert Mueller knows he could not snare the President because everything was a setup to derail President Trumps campaign. Oh but Michael Cohen a convicted liar, but, but, but, bullshit. Publish the report and make a movie, show how all of these people acted. It would be the best movie in the last five years.
What did I invent? And when did I race bait?

Who cares why Manafort was in his position. He was in it. It doesn’t matter why.

The rest is your usual riddler nonsense.
Old 03-24-2019, 08:25 AM   #20
woodtoo

Schumer, Pelosi and the den of dims now want to release all the lies and false accusations within the Mueller report and they will be refused of course. And their heads will explode again and again
so of course they will then threaten Mueller, Rosenstein and whoknows else with subpoenas.

Head explosions will continue well into 2020 and then after they waste more time and money investigating President Trump and associates for crimes not done they will continue with explosions like its 1788.
Old 03-24-2019, 09:31 AM   #21
delayjf

Quote:
Flynn had no ties to Russia?
Flynn's conversations with the Russian Ambassador occurred in December - AFTER THE ELECTION. He was charged with lying to the FBI who wire tapped the conversation. Flynn has since be cooperating with Mueller. Nothing in the conversation had anything to do with Russia meddling in our election. He was convicted of a process crime, period.

If you want to see Russian collusion check out the Uranium One deal.
delayjf is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-24-2019, 09:35 AM   #22
chadk66

when you run down the path of self destruction this is what you get.
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-24-2019, 09:55 AM   #23
Dahossdaboss
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by delayjf View Post
Flynn's conversations with the Russian Ambassador occurred in December - AFTER THE ELECTION. He was charged with lying to the FBI who wire tapped the conversation. Flynn has since be cooperating with Mueller. Nothing in the conversation had anything to do with Russia meddling in our election. He was convicted of a process crime, period.

If you want to see Russian collusion check out the Uranium One deal.
Right but he went to Moscow in 2015 for an RT anniversary conference. You know, RT the Russian government funded TV station. Guess who he sat next to at that conference? It rhymes with Smutin. He was even paid $45,000 to attend.

A mere 3 months later Reuters reported Flynn was informally advising Trump.

So I’ll ask again, Flynn had no ties to Russia?
Old 03-24-2019, 10:01 AM   #24
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Right but he went to Moscow in 2015 for an RT anniversary conference. You know, RT the Russian government funded TV station. Guess who he sat next to at that conference? It rhymes with Smutin. He was even paid $45,000 to attend.

Trump and the Trump campaign being useful idiots still a fun narrative.

Either way Russia was successful in this operation beyond their wildest dreams.
Old 03-24-2019, 10:04 AM   #25
chadk66

Quote:

you should have told Mueller all this before he finished up
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-24-2019, 10:07 AM   #26
Dahossdaboss
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadk66 View Post
you should have told Mueller all this before he finished up
I know it bothers you when others use facts to support their position. You’re in good company.
Old 03-24-2019, 10:15 AM   #27
davew

Quote:
I know it bothers you when others use facts to support their position. You’re in good company.
Did your extensive research find any ties to Russia with Hillary, Mueller, Podesta, Steele, or Simpson?

Manafort was not a Trump choice but was pushed on him by Reince Priebus and Paul Ryan.

It is only a matter of time....
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-24-2019, 10:28 AM   #28
Dahossdaboss
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
Did your extensive research find any ties to Russia with Hillary, Mueller, Podesta, Steele, or Simpson?

Manafort was not a Trump choice but was pushed on him by Reince Priebus and Paul Ryan.

It is only a matter of time....
CNN and MSNBC didn’t report on it so no.

I keep reading excuses about why Manafort was in his position. When you’re in charge the buck stops with you. I think it’s funny the Democrats are thought of as wimpy and Macho Man Trump is taking orders from Reince Priebus.
Old 03-24-2019, 10:45 AM   #29
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Bottom line, this whole thing was about RUSSIAN collusion, because she wasn't supposed to lose.

So some other got caught doing no-no's.
I doubt any administrations would not have this happen is a special prosecutor is fraudly given unlimited investigatory powers to go fishing.

Bottom line, no collusion.
Old 03-24-2019, 12:21 PM   #30
fast4522

Tom, he still believes in the Easter Bunny and is having WAAAAAY too much fun now.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: