Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 06-21-2018, 10:36 PM   #751
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by highnote View Post
It is telling that the pro-separatists are not up in arms and screaming at Trump to complain about how horrible a person he is for rescinding the policy.

The silence is deafening.
I've already posted I don't agree with Trump signing the EO. I posted that Congress should change the law, and until they do, it should be business as usual.
Old 06-21-2018, 10:39 PM   #752
newtothegame

Quote:
Originally Posted by highnote View Post
The FACT is Trump signed an executive order ending the practice.

But I don't hear the pro-separatists screaming at trump to reinstate the policy.

Therefore, they must agree that the policy was a bad one.

Now that I think about it, people who are pro-separatist must be pro-abortion because they see nothing wrong with separating a child from the mother.
After careful thought, youre right again.... My issues is not with the children...never has been. My Issue is with DOLTS like yourself who thinks breaking a law (just because they may not agree) is ok.....

I wonder what would happen when an auto come flying down your street (presuming the speed limit is 20-25) at about 45. Surely that's ok.....I mean he/she is some mothers child and we wouldn't want to separate that family over some small "offense"
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
newtothegame is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-21-2018, 10:49 PM   #753
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunForTheRoses View Post
Have we been bamboozled? Hoodwinked?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...own-men-video/
What the heck. There outta be a law against illegal entry. What time does school start?
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-21-2018, 10:50 PM   #754
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

This is why we have laws in the first place right?

I mean, I bet there are a lot of people out there that would love to be able to break into another person's house whenever they felt like it and take what they need. Some probably feel they SHOULD be able to do this, especially if they are poor or have been discriminated against, or whatever.

We don't get to pick and choose which laws we obey because we don't like some of them or feel some of them are unfair or immoral.

That's why we have elected officials who can change laws.

I've never been a big fan of executive orders...still not a fan, even when Trump does it.

This whole situation stinks from top to bottom.
Old 06-21-2018, 10:55 PM   #755
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
This is why we have laws in the first place right?

I mean, I bet there are a lot of people out there that would love to be able to break into another person's house whenever they felt like it and take what they need. Some probably feel they SHOULD be able to do this, especially if they are poor or have been discriminated against, or whatever.

We don't get to pick and choose which laws we obey because we don't like some of them or feel some of them are unfair or immoral.

That's why we have elected officials who can change laws.

I've never been a big fan of executive orders...still not a fan, even when Trump does it.

This whole situation stinks from top to bottom.

especially when there are politicians who do not want to make or change laws as warranted if it will make the other party look good.
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-21-2018, 11:01 PM   #756
fast4522

We need a wall, everything is a tool to disrupt our nation.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-22-2018, 12:37 AM   #757
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtothegame View Post
See the bolded part and answer.....
As to the rest of your hogwash, I never said it was all or nothing. It is NOT my responsibility to make the laws of this county. I participate in a process by where I elect legislators who do that based on their constituency.

Now please provide proof, that we are taking away children from MIGRANTS, who are attempting to enter this country LEGALLY through the process seeking asylum. If they are attempting to LEGALLY enter this country and we are taking their children away, then I agree whole heartedly with you.

On the other hand...… If ILLEGALLY.....then its a crime and punishment should be served accordingly.....
You are implying it's all or nothing.

They are entering illegally. If you weren't getting off on being "tough" on immigration you could see I don't actually disagree with you on much.

The only ****ing issue I disagree with is that we MUST separate parents from kids during this process. We DON'T as was demonstrated yesterday.

Where was your ****ing law and order when Cliven Bundy was standing up to federal tyranny?

You guys sure are picky when it comes to lawbreakers you support...

White salt of the earth cattle rancher taking advantage of Uncle Sam -

Brown people coming here to take advantage of Uncle Sam - and take their kids too...

Kudos to Trump for doing the morally right thing here. Some will say he had a crises of faith. Others will say the pressure got to him. I don't care... he did the right thing.

**** is wrong with you people?

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 06-22-2018 at 12:44 AM.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-22-2018, 12:49 AM   #758
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Nothing wrong with me...never said a ****ing word one way or the other about ****ing Cliven Bundy...mainly because I probably didn't give a shit.

Don't lump me in with the ol' Cliven supporters...as Shaggy said, it wasn't me.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 06-22-2018 at 12:50 AM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-22-2018, 01:02 AM   #759
fast4522

Some people have a very weird interpretation of who Uncle Sam is, the truth is that it is you and I. Cliven Bundy beat the rap with a jury of his piers right? Or you can say Uncle Sam helped him. As soon as that skumbag Harry Reid stepped into the middle of it half of the country was with Bundy, or is that not how you recall it. I recall stepping on your position here with gusto, and was happy to do it.

Last edited by fast4522; 06-22-2018 at 01:04 AM.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-22-2018, 01:09 AM   #760
mrhorseplayer

Clive Bundy did nothing wrong. His son is running for senater or something here in NV
mrhorseplayer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-22-2018, 01:10 AM   #761
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
As soon as that skumbag Harry Reid stepped into the middle of it half of the country was with Bundy, or is that not how you recall it. I recall stepping on your position here with gusto, and was happy to do it.
You realize this makes my point that most partisans are sheeple right?

You just gave a textbook definition of a reactionary.

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 06-22-2018 at 01:19 AM.
Old 06-22-2018, 01:12 AM   #762
mrhorseplayer

elysiantraveller should of been outraged the guv seperated the Bundy children from their parents
mrhorseplayer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-22-2018, 01:12 AM   #763
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhorseplayer View Post
Clive Bundy did nothing wrong. His son is running for senater or something here in NV
Rest my case.

And we're done here.

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 06-22-2018 at 01:14 AM.
Old 06-22-2018, 01:40 AM   #764
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

What case? You lost everything when you went all-in on the impossibility of Trump winning the presidency.
Old 06-22-2018, 01:42 AM   #765
newtothegame

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
You are implying it's all or nothing.

They are entering illegally. If you weren't getting off on being "tough" on immigration you could see I don't actually disagree with you on much.

The only ****ing issue I disagree with is that we MUST separate parents from kids during this process. We DON'T as was demonstrated yesterday.

Where was your ****ing law and order when Cliven Bundy was standing up to federal tyranny? 1. I don't recall saying Bundy was right in breaking a law....

You guys sure are picky when it comes to lawbreakers you support...

White salt of the earth cattle rancher taking advantage of Uncle Sam -

Brown people coming here to take advantage of Uncle Sam - and take their kids too...2. Don't recall ever saying this either

Kudos to Trump for doing the morally right thing here. Some will say he had a crises of faith. Others will say the pressure got to him. I don't care... he did the right thing.

3. Nothing wrong here...…
Youre the one with your panties in a wad and continuous ranting about ****ing and things lol
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
newtothegame is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: