Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 2.20 average.
Old 05-21-2017, 04:26 PM   #376
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticDan View Post
Trump is finally learning some humility.. today he said that his first 100 days were "just about the most successful in our country's history"
And Obama never tooted his own horn??? Even when he did nothing. Stop the hypocrisy and the extreme bias, or is that too much to ask for a liberal?
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-30-2017, 01:01 AM   #377
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Now that Trump is back in the US, get ready from some real fireworks starting immediately with the firing of WH staff "leakers".......BTW, look for Steve Bannon to reemerge, heading Trump's Russia war room of legal "A-Team", street fighters and surrogates....Stay tuned.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-30-2017, 02:14 AM   #378
highnote

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
Now that Trump is back in the US, get ready from some real fireworks starting immediately with the firing of WH staff "leakers".......BTW, look for Steve Bannon to reemerge, heading Trump's Russia war room of legal "A-Team", street fighters and surrogates....Stay tuned.
The Trump presidency is everything we thought it would be.
highnote is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-30-2017, 06:03 AM   #379
CincyHorseplayer

I saw and heard some blurb about the evil "Fox News" on some channel or other when perusing the channels this weekend. I watch Fox News. I think it's fairly normal til I watch MSNBC, but I pay attention, then I watch CNN. Edgar Allen Poe had a story called "Descent Into The Maelstrom". Pretty much sums it up. If Fox News is f**ked up. Then all the expletives and entire paragraphs will have to be deleted. Cracks me up! Some very high minded morons contributing not well thought out rancor for all to see out there. Much like the Hillary campaign swirling the toilet bowl of "Togetherness" is seen as a strength. Yay!
CincyHorseplayer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-30-2017, 01:25 PM   #380
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by highnote View Post
The Trump presidency is everything we thought it would be.
Yep, most importantly........not Hillary!
Old 05-30-2017, 05:17 PM   #381
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
RR, I hope Trump/Sessions/DOJ does much, much more than simply fire the leakers. They deserve jail time for treason and for violating their Constitutional oath. Personally, I'd prefer they face a firing squad but I understand that isn't a kosher suggestion these days.

As for Steve Bannon returning in a more important role, I say let's hope so! Bannon was the one person most responsible (along with Trump for taking heed and acting accordingly) for the greatest political upset of our lifetime -- the candidacy and election of one Donald Trump.

Trump also needs to fire Reince Priebus and publicly bitch slap Mitch McConnell, John McCain, Lindsay Graham, John Cornyn, village idiot Paul Ryan, and the Dunce Duo of Kevin McCarthy and Steve Scalise.

The collective IQ of the three House 'leaders' is less than the total hat sizes of the entire Parx jockey's room. The Senators mentioned also lack both brain power and testosterone, which makes it a higher hurdle to climb than the Democrats.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-30-2017, 05:48 PM   #382
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Yep, most importantly........not Hillary!
You got that right. We understand that they want, they have to understand how it feels to want because we do not care. I just can't wait for RBG to retire to have a party, last one was Kentucky Derby day.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-30-2017, 06:07 PM   #383
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless View Post
RR, I hope Trump/Sessions/DOJ does much, much more than simply fire the leakers. They deserve jail time for treason and for violating their Constitutional oath. Personally, I'd prefer they face a firing squad but I understand that isn't a kosher suggestion these days.

As for Steve Bannon returning in a more important role, I say let's hope so! Bannon was the one person most responsible (along with Trump for taking heed and acting accordingly) for the greatest political upset of our lifetime -- the candidacy and election of one Donald Trump.

Trump also needs to fire Reince Priebus and publicly bitch slap Mitch McConnell, John McCain, Lindsay Graham, John Cornyn, village idiot Paul Ryan, and the Dunce Duo of Kevin McCarthy and Steve Scalise.

The collective IQ of the three House 'leaders' is less than the total hat sizes of the entire Parx jockey's room. The Senators mentioned also lack both brain power and testosterone, which makes it a higher hurdle to climb than the Democrats.
I trust in President Donald J. Trump's judgement and know there is some adjustment from businessman to politician, some slack for that adjustment. I am no fan for Eddie Munster (Paul Ryan) or Kevin McCarthy, John McCain and his boyfriend Lindsay Graham need to move on. How all this shakes out the President will surprise us putting America first, so that is what I will look for.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-30-2017, 09:12 PM   #384
Rise Over Run
Slope Handicapping ™

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/30/opinio...ger/index.html

LOL. I know it's "officially" an opinion column, but the "CNN Chief Political Analyst" can't name at least one source in all these quotes about the President?

Our learning institutions only want diversity in appearances, not in thoughts.
Rise Over Run is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-30-2017, 09:20 PM   #385
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Good rule that should be enacted for all stories reported on by any news agency - sources MUST be named.

I bet CNN could name a few of the leakers.
Old 05-31-2017, 12:12 AM   #386
Benni

Great op-ed. To me, the way President Trump goes about things is very awkward, but this is a good read and spot on. I think of his foreign trip as that scene from "Moonstruck" where Cher slaps Nicolas Cage upside the head and yells "Snap out of it!"

Trump is threatening Europe...with the truth

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/30/trump...850&yptr=yahoo

"Trump or no Trump, the U.S. cannot continue to back Europe unless Europe gets its own priorities straight and faces reality.

For the reality deniers that include Merkel, Macron, and even Britain's Theresa May, President Trump is indeed a nightmare. But for the European people, he may be their last best hope."

Last edited by Benni; 05-31-2017 at 12:24 AM.
Benni is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-31-2017, 10:29 AM   #387
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benni View Post
Great op-ed. To me, the way President Trump goes about things is very awkward, but this is a good read and spot on. I think of his foreign trip as that scene from "Moonstruck" where Cher slaps Nicolas Cage upside the head and yells "Snap out of it!"

Trump is threatening Europe...with the truth

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/30/trump...850&yptr=yahoo

"Trump or no Trump, the U.S. cannot continue to back Europe unless Europe gets its own priorities straight and faces reality.

For the reality deniers that include Merkel, Macron, and even Britain's Theresa May, President Trump is indeed a nightmare. But for the European people, he may be their last best hope."
"We hate you Pres. Trump, please don't abandon us!"
Bunch of oxyMoron's.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-01-2017, 11:53 AM   #388
burnsy
self medicated

BREAKING NEWS!!!!! This just came across the wire!...........Obama is a Muslim and Trump is a Russian!

You can't even make this crap up! Well, I guess you can if you are dumb enough to be a Democrap or Repubeican.

This would be hilarious if the country were not going down the crapper.
We really must be looking like a bunch of morons at this point........
burnsy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-01-2017, 04:52 PM   #389
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsy View Post
BREAKING NEWS!!!!! This just came across the wire!...........Obama is a Muslim and Trump is a Russian!

You can't even make this crap up! Well, I guess you can if you are dumb enough to be a Democrap or Repubeican.

This would be hilarious if the country were not going down the crapper.
We really must be looking like a bunch of morons at this point........
Yep.....going down the crapper! Hiring at a 12 year high....investments in new business up at a 50 yr high.
The economy is just starting to chug along. The fear of new taxes gone etc is a wonderful thing.

Btw, coal miners are being called back to work in KY and Other like States. Maybe those places that voted Repub for the first time in history will be permanent Repubs from now on.

More to come.........
Old 06-01-2017, 04:58 PM   #390
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Yep.....going down the crapper! Hiring at a 12 year high....investments in new business up at a 50 yr high.
The economy is just starting to chug along. The fear of new taxes gone etc is a wonderful thing.

Btw, coal miners are being called back to work in KY and Other like States. Maybe those places that voted Repub for the first time in history will be permanent Repubs from now on.

More to come.........
Hope you're right about the economy, as what's waiting in the wings for the Stock/Bond markets is going to be ugly......Buy gold/silver while you can at these current cheap prices as a hedge.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply