Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Selections

Old 07-26-2017, 09:53 AM   #1
KidCapper

Del Mar Day 6 Wednesday 7-26-17 (ONE HORSE per race for meet)

On to week 2 of the Del Mar meeting. Just listing ONE HORSE for each race with a couple reasons why I like the runner. I'm going to attempt to pick one runner and track my results for every race of the meet. So far so good, with a profit showing after 5 days.

Results to date:

6 winners of out 42 races bet:

BET $84
RET $94
NET +$10

Race -1 The Claimed by Carava after a solid 2nd last out against slightly easier. Trainer hits at 18% 1st off the claim. Horse has run a 1st and a 2nd over the Del Mar surface. 10-1 ML shot to kick off Wednesday.

Race -2 The 3rd off the layoff for Hess a 12% trainer move. Toss in another 15% on the double drop in class. Early speed gives this one a shot. 5-1 on the ML seals the deal.

Race -3 The Stretches out today for trainer who hits at 28% with the 2 sprints to a route angle. That along with the slight drop in class puts this one right there at the finish. 4-1 ML feels right.

Race -4 The 8-1 ML 1st time starter for Puype has shown some workouts in the morning that hint at talent. Elliot leaves the 3 to ride here. Looks like a race a firster could win.

Race -5 The 2nd time starter for D'Amato hitting at 10% with the move. Add another 32% when hitting the maiden claiming ranks for the 1st time. Bad start in the debut makes that race a toss. Could wake up huge at 5-1 here.

Race -6 The Has shown the abilty to lead or stalk which will be very helpful in this race set up. Working well since last and a repeat of that takes this. 5-2 looks like a gift.

Race -7 The Going great guns at the moment for Hess who feels confident enough to jump this one into a graded stakes today.Passes the class test today at 3-1 on the ML.

Race -8 The O'Neil 15 % off the layoff and attracts the services of Bejarano today. Back to back confidence building runs when facing horses at this level have this one set up for a good run here. I'll finish my beer, call an Uber and head home with this 7-2 shot.

Good Luck N Good Racing From The KidCapper!!!
KidCapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-26-2017, 05:44 PM   #2
KidCapper

Thank you Race -1 for making this day profitable already!! $30.20 Winner! Hope there are some more in there.
Old 07-26-2017, 08:44 PM   #3
KidCapper

What started out as a promising day ($30.20 winner in the opener) stopped as fast as it started. . Still had a profitable day so really no complaints at this point.

Day 6 results:

Bet $16
Ret $30.20
Net+$14.20

Overall results thru 6 days of live racing:

7 winners from 50 races.

Bet $100
Ret $124.20
Net +$24.20

The battle continues Thursday.

KidCapper.