Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-07-2023, 11:30 PM   #46
TJDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I'm trying to figure out the goal here by the Palestinians...are we looking at potential nuclear conflict between Israel and Iran?
This isn’t the Palestinians, although as a group they probably enjoy what’s happening here.

This is Hamas. Probably a bit of Fatah as well.

These POST’s are willing to die just to **** with Israel.

Honestly, how do you deal with people like that?

Israel and the U.S. have always been behind the 8ball when it comes to these mother****ers. Do you invite global condemnation by wiping them out or something less that could compromise your own security?

It’s time for Israel to choose option two. US be damned. As a country we can behave less than admirably and save our people.

We’re gonna need help with Iran though…And it’s proxy Russia/China. Something that this administration or any in the past 40 years has been unwilling to do.

Good luck.
Old 10-07-2023, 11:32 PM   #47
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

So, these are likely the rockets used:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qassam_rocket

Primitive...however...I would think something like this would be noticed via satellite especially given the huge numbers...

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 10-07-2023 at 11:37 PM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-07-2023, 11:35 PM   #48
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Speaking of Russia/China...Russia/Putin has always had an interesting relationship with Israel...Israel waited a very long time to condemn Russia's invasion into Ukraine, if I recall correctly...or waited a long time to join the sanction train...there's a relationship there between Russia & Israel that leads me to believe Putin wouldn't be too keen to jump into backing Iran in a potential conflict.

But then again, I could be completely wrong.
Old 10-07-2023, 11:42 PM   #49
fast4522

Quote:
fast4522, maybe you can explain how Israel got blindsided. If I recall correctly, you're always the one talking about the middle east and how Israel has tech we don't even know exists.

How exactly did this happen?

They overwhelmed the Iron Dome with thousands of rockets...ok...I can buy that.

But getting into military bases? Going house to house in Israeli territory? Taking multiple hostages back to Gaza? WTF happened?
Well several years I have had much interest in the many areas of interest about Israel. Someone sent me a pm prior to the election 2020 asking my perspectives, I started out what I wished to be but soon said it was uncharted waters with covid and much shenanigans going on. This question is more inside my forefront of thinking, with the caveat I could be very wrong or dead on.

Israel has been in internal struggles and the Prime Minister Benjamin "Bibi" Netanyahu has had similar legal shenanigans by opposition with power struggles to deal with. I suggest that this was well planned attack on the state of Israel. I am not going to suggest the deal for money for prisoners at this point. I will say Iran is behind all of it. The technology advances are real and many are partnered with our country. For a crude answer is when a top fighter gets kicked in the balls he still goes down. The planning involved in sending 5000 rockets without word something is up I have no idea, then the planning involved getting how many terrorists in one action had to be several weeks or months. I think it is a whole different thing this action from other attacks, again I think its start was in Iran. To guess what is in the Prime Ministers plan and how he has to walk a tightrope with Washington always looking to be the overlord. Plus Israel has a very deep commitment to not become what they hate. We are going to wait for what is to follow, but remember what happens to Israel is very likely to happen to the United States.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-07-2023, 11:42 PM   #50
TJDave

Quote:
Speaking of Russia/China...Russia/Putin has always had an interesting relationship with Israel...Israel waited a very long time to condemn Russia's invasion into Ukraine, if I recall correctly...or waited a long time to join the sanction train...there's a relationship there between Russia & Israel that leads me to believe Putin wouldn't be too keen to jump into backing Iran in a potential conflict.

But then again, I could be completely wrong.
Israel waited against condemning Russia because they wanted something. Israel plays realpolitik. They also want to mitigate Russia’s involvement in Syria.
Old 10-07-2023, 11:42 PM   #51
MargieRose

Quote:
Not at all...I'm just asking an obvious question...how do you set up to launch thousands of rockets in this day and age...right next to Israel...and nobody notices?

What kind of rockets are these? How are they launched?
Still, I, personally, 'wouldn't put anything past the underground of the Biden/Obama administration.' Maybe they noticed but chose to look away.

And yeah, I do believe that Biden/Obama hates this country enough to allow such devastation. Just look at the potential danger of the open border they are tolerating right here!
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-07-2023, 11:42 PM   #52
jimmyb

I'm waiting for mostie to come on and tell us how wonderful the Israel hating squad members are doing and how they are presidential material.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-07-2023, 11:45 PM   #53
TJDave

Quote:
fast4522, maybe you can explain how Israel got blindsided. If I recall correctly, you're always the one talking about the middle east and how Israel has tech we don't even know exists.

How exactly did this happen?

They overwhelmed the Iron Dome with thousands of rockets...ok...I can buy that.

But getting into military bases? Going house to house in Israeli territory? Taking multiple hostages back to Gaza? WTF happened?
Seriously, you’re asking fast4522’s opinion?

About anything?
Old 10-07-2023, 11:51 PM   #54
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
Seriously, you’re asking fast4522’s opinion?

About anything?
I had to take a shot
Old 10-08-2023, 12:00 AM   #55
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
This isn’t the Palestinians, although as a group they probably enjoy what’s happening here.

This is Hamas. Probably a bit of Fatah as well.

These POST’s are willing to die just to **** with Israel.

Honestly, how do you deal with people like that?

Israel and the U.S. have always been behind the 8ball when it comes to these mother****ers. Do you invite global condemnation by wiping them out or something less that could compromise your own security?

It’s time for Israel to choose option two. US be damned. As a country we can behave less than admirably and save our people.

We’re gonna need help with Iran though…And it’s proxy Russia/China. Something that this administration or any in the past 40 years has been unwilling to do.

Good luck.
Look at it like this, China is scared shitless although it acts different. They can not have any bad build cycles period. Russia has never been weaker to help Iran stand up. Problem is we have a complete asshole we can not trust to not screw things up in Washington.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-08-2023, 12:22 AM   #56
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Not Adding Up....Look Here, Not There?

Quick observation....

I've seen more videos out of Israel in just a few hours than I have from Ukraine in the past year.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-08-2023, 12:35 AM   #57
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Interesting observation
Old 10-08-2023, 01:53 AM   #58
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

This isn't True?...Same Day?

I can't verify the following...Let's see what comes out in the next few days...$8 Billion?

Last edited by ReplayRandall; 10-08-2023 at 01:55 AM.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-08-2023, 02:02 AM   #59
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Imagine thinking this guy is going to cause you problems if you're Iran/Hamas:

And the dutiful littler deep-state fellator asking about Ukraine at the end there...LMAO

Yes this video was from before the attack on Israel...but regardless...

we're so fucked

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 10-08-2023 at 02:04 AM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-08-2023, 02:07 AM   #60
Dave Schwartz

This seems to be everywhere.

There is even a YouTube video.

However, there is nowhere in that video where aid is mentioned.
Dave Schwartz is offline   Reply With Quote Reply