Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 03-05-2024, 11:02 AM   #46
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
An oldie but goodie.

https://youtu.be/MNxEDomUlXw
From the audio on that video, sure seems like Obama was the REAL PUPPET of Putin...PUTIN INVADED UKRAINE and TOOK CRIMEA with ZERO resistance...not too long after Obama was reelected...as planned.

The Biden Crime Family profited HANDSOMELY from both sides...

Always remember...whatever it is they accuse Trump of, THEY HAVE ALREADY DONE...that's where they get these ideas from.
Old 03-05-2024, 11:45 AM   #47
davew

Raskin planning an insurrection to save democrat democracy

davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-05-2024, 12:10 PM   #48
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

This thread is mistitled.

AMERICA won with decision.
In a matter so important and obviously political, the court, 9-0v saw fit to
ensure democracy by placing the election where it belongs, with the people.

The idea of having states decide who can run individually is ludicous.

Trump is not guilty of insurrection without a trial.
And it is OUR right to have him run.

Sorry, H4C, we are a nation of laws. Even liberal justices agree.
Old 03-05-2024, 12:33 PM   #49
MTO Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
This thread is mistitled.

AMERICA won with decision.
In a matter so important and obviously political, the court, 9-0v saw fit to
ensure democracy by placing the election where it belongs, with the people.
You cheered on Jan 6. You thought it was a big laugh when a violent mob did their best to interrupt the peaceful transfer of power and illegally alter the results of a free and fair election.

Now you care about ensuring democracy?

MTO Joe is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-05-2024, 12:39 PM   #50
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Why, yes, I loved it..
Like most rational people, I knew there never was an insurrection.
It was a protest, and one far less dangerous than the Black Supremacist riots we had been seeing all year.

The ONLY theat to democracy has been the democrat party annd it's refusal to follow the law or the condtution.

To this day, I regret that guy did not poop in Nancy's chair.
Would not have been the firt turd in it.

Run along, Slappy, the adults are coming back.
Old 03-05-2024, 12:44 PM   #51
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTO Joe View Post
You cheered on Jan 6. You thought it was a big laugh when a violent mob did their best to interrupt the peaceful transfer of power and illegally alter the results of a free and fair election.

Now you care about ensuring democracy?
Can you name one violent act on J6 other than the cop shooting an unarmed citizen. Why isn't the left protesting police brutality? Get out of here with your fake outrage. You guys love violence against police and the govt. You invented it after all.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-05-2024, 01:43 PM   #52
MTO Joe

So 1/6 was a non-violent protest now.. tough to argue with people afflicted with such a level of brain-fucked, but that's MAGA in a nutshell.

Someone get me a telescope so I can see where they've moved the goalposts
Old 03-05-2024, 02:04 PM   #53
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Where ya been Joe?
It never was an insurrection!
Only in the minds of idiots, likr YOU!

Oh, and H4C too.
Old 03-05-2024, 02:11 PM   #54
tucker6

Quote:
So 1/6 was a non-violent protest now.. tough to argue with people afflicted with such a level of brain-fucked, but that's MAGA in a nutshell.

Someone get me a telescope so I can see where they've moved the goalposts
How about answering the question? Give me one violent action by the "insurrectionists"? And trespassing isn't violent, nor is resisting arrest per se. I'm talking violent activity like setting fire to things, knife action, gun action, fisticuffs, kicking, etc. So you're gonna have to scour the google ai internet for something.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-05-2024, 02:18 PM   #55
MTO Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Where ya been Joe?
It never was an insurrection!
Only in the minds of idiots, likr YOU!

Oh, and H4C too.
Actually what it is is yet another example of MAGA morons not really having a leg to stand on in defending the indefensible, so they have no choice but to twist reality and invent their own. Just following their leader, after all. Young children and mental patients do likewise.

Last edited by MTO Joe; 03-05-2024 at 02:28 PM.
Old 03-05-2024, 02:27 PM   #56
MTO Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
How about answering the question? Give me one violent action by the "insurrectionists"? And trespassing isn't violent, nor is resisting arrest per se. I'm talking violent activity like setting fire to things, knife action, gun action, fisticuffs, kicking, etc. So you're gonna have to scour the google ai internet for something.
Or go to YouTube and watch literally hundreds of videos that detail all the violence that took place during the storming of the capitol. I'm pretty sure this has all been very well documented and seen by anyone not living with their head buried in the sand or some other MAGA reality orifice.

Dude says I'd have to use AI
Old 03-05-2024, 02:46 PM   #57
fast4522

Quote:
Or go to YouTube and watch literally hundreds of videos that detail all the violence that took place during the storming of the capitol. I'm pretty sure this has all been very well documented and seen by anyone not living with their head buried in the sand or some other MAGA reality orifice.

A retread like yourself should never be able to be read by anyone without a password logged in, and anyone with half a brain can read Trumps words peacefully used for that day and prior. The real problem is folks like yourself are compromised having less than half of one. And to emphasize Trumps wording means no one could ever get a conviction based on what he said period.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-05-2024, 02:53 PM   #58
thaskalos

Doesn't the Constitution give to the citizens the "right" to overthrow a tyrannical government? Given the plight of the citizens currently, and in years past...doesn't our government qualify to be called "tyrannical"? How else but by storming the Capitol building can the citizens show their displeasure with a government that has stopped "representing" them for decades now?

For many years now, the citizens of this country have been afraid of their government. I think it's about time that the government here became a little more afraid of their long-suffering citizens. An act of defiance can never be called an "act against democracy"...because "disobedience" is the very base upon which democracy has been built!

Last edited by thaskalos; 03-05-2024 at 03:00 PM.
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-05-2024, 02:56 PM   #59
Inner Dirt

Quote:

For the most part it was no more violent than a pillow fight. Go ahead and produce pictures of the injuries the 140 officers had that were "career ending". I saw one cop screaming like a little girl with a cut lip. He was not being crushed in a door like was claimed, he and others riot gear kept the door wedged open. Capitol Police Officer Caroline Edwards was not slipping in blood puddles as there were none, Michael Fanone the biggest drama queen of the J6 hearings did not have a heat attack and almost die 4 times, from the looks of the video he fainted, probably out of fright. I did see a lot of pushing and shoving. Walmart quality flag poles are probably not even going to leave a mark on a cop in riot gear even if Barry Bonds was swinging one.

One guy had a spear, and never used it. Not sure if it was real anyway. Even the Capitol Police website still posts lie claiming Brian Sicknick died in the line of duty. he did not he died the next day of a stroke caused by blood clots.

So awesome how liberal just keep repeating lies they get from their "trusted sources."
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-05-2024, 03:00 PM   #60
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
Doesn't the Constitution give to the citizens the "right" to overthrow a tyrannical government? Given the plight of the citizens currently, and in years past...doesn't our government qualify to be called "tyrannical"? How else but by storming the Capitol building can the citizens show their displeasure with a government that has stopped "representing" them for decades now?

For many years now, the citizens of this country have been afraid of their government. I think it's about time that the government here became a little more afraid of their long-suffering citizens.
Office holders are afraid of our government which is the people, MAGA is a threat to far left liberals, commies, and anarchists because the people want majority rules and equal treatment in application of the law for all.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply