Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > **TRIPLE CROWN TRAIL**

Old 05-01-2018, 02:45 AM   #121
LoneF
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by clicknow View Post
Um, hon....the only time I posted ruiz's name was in this topic, and only once.

You have me confused with someone else.

I suggest spending more time organizing facts in your mind, before bragging about thinking for yourself.

As for Pletcher, if his horse drifted sideways any more than he did, he WOULD be laying down. LOL
Well one of your co members in the Mick Ruis fan club posted a link to some article . I figured it was you since you were saying pretty much the same things but whether it was you or somebody who thinks exactly like you in regards to Mick Ruis what difference does it make ? My point that I think for myself and don’t let cherry picked articles think for me still stands ..
LoneF is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-01-2018, 02:48 AM   #122
LoneF
Veteran

It looks like the Justify and Bolt fan boys and girls are out for blood lol. You all go ahead and use the SA Derby as your key race and use Justify, Bolt and instilled regard all over your tickets !!!
Old 05-01-2018, 02:48 AM   #123
Spalding No!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneF View Post
Since you obviously take clerical errors in posts very seriously
Confusing $200K and $500K; 11 lengths and 4 lengths; not knowing that Scat Daddy sired 4 horses in this year's prospective Derby field..

These are "clerical" errors?

Quote:
I took it upon myself to take a glance at some of your previous posts since I know you would want to correct any slight mistakes you might have made and talk about a target rich enviorment lol.
"Slight mistakes"? No, no, no...please...I like "clerical errors" better.

Sorry that you have to go back and mine my posts for mistakes. I have it much easier...

...I just wait for your latest post...

Quote:
I only had to scroll about a quarter of the way down till I got to your recap of the Fountain of Youth where you claimed Good Magic was running right with Promises Fulfilled and Strike Power in the early stages of the race.
I made that post over a week ago. And it was a response to one of your own posts. You're just getting to it now? Must have been a big mistake...

Of course, even sitting on the shelf for that long, it's still good...You claimed that Good Magic didn't have "good gate speed" and yet I gave you 3 examples where he broke sharply (and the horse only has 5 lifetime starts).

Quote:
I don’t know what you were smoking while you were watching that race but it must have been some of the really good stuff lol. Promises Fulfilled and Strike Power were both well clear of Good Magic a few strides out of the gate.
If you really watched the FOY and don't think Good Magic showed good gate speed (even the announcer mentions he broke sharply) and was right with the two speed horses heading towards the first turn I don't know what to tell you.

I guess it would be futile to mention that both Strike Power and Promises Fulfilled were being hustled right out of the gate while Good Magic's jockey had to take a hold of the horse to get him to adopt a stalking postion around the first turn. But yeah, Good Magic doesn't have good gate speed.

Lesson: Not only can you not read past performance lines well, but you can't watch race replays properly either.

For now, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you can read a program lest you are unable to get a bet down on Mendelssohn.

When they draw the race and we know his post position, hit me up, and I'll help you practice...

Quote:
I hope you were passing the bong and not hogging it all to yourself . You know that stuff kills brain cells which actually may explain some of your posts !!!
You practicing to bet Mendelssohn:

Spalding No! is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-01-2018, 03:06 AM   #124
clicknow

Quote:
Well one of your co members in the Mick Ruis fan club posted a link to some article . I figured it was you since you were saying pretty much the same things but whether it was you or somebody who thinks exactly like you in regards to Mick Ruis what difference does it make ? My point that I think for myself and don’t let cherry picked articles think for me still stands ..

Again, get your head on straight, kid. I've posted nothing about Ruis, nor even my preference for Bolt, Justify, or Mendelssohn....for or against.

So far, I have no dog in the hunt. I haven't given my thoughts on the horses yet, because I'm waiting for the draw.

You're becoming paranoid, as if Justify or Bolt fans are lurking in every corner waiting to pounce on you. All one has to do to arouse your ire is to mention them in passing while talking about the race in general, and you start to go off the rails into a fantasy land of accusations.
clicknow is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-01-2018, 06:37 AM   #125
PowerUpPaynter

Its laughable that losing to McKinzie by a nose is a negative on the horse. Let a lone a nose while driving the other horse out wide down the stretch. Lets say McKinzie dont get hurt. He would of been the favorite over Justify. McKinzie would put a lot more than a nose on most of if not all of this field. Baffert viewed McKinzie as his top derby horse.
PowerUpPaynter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-01-2018, 06:51 AM   #126
SkunkApe

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerUpPaynter View Post
Its laughable that losing to McKinzie by a nose is a negative on the horse. Let a lone a nose while driving the other horse out wide down the stretch. Lets say McKinzie dont get hurt. He would of been the favorite over Justify. McKinzie would put a lot more than a nose on most of if not all of this field. Baffert viewed McKinzie as his top derby horse.
Maybe. Too bad he’s out - he’s one of the two I bet in the futures.

Anyone heard anything about his condition lately?
SkunkApe is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-01-2018, 07:29 AM   #127
LoneF
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spalding No! View Post
Confusing $200K and $500K; 11 lengths and 4 lengths; not knowing that Scat Daddy sired 4 horses in this year's prospective Derby field..

These are "clerical" errors?

"Slight mistakes"? No, no, no...please...I like "clerical errors" better.

Sorry that you have to go back and mine my posts for mistakes. I have it much easier...

...I just wait for your latest post...

I made that post over a week ago. And it was a response to one of your own posts. You're just getting to it now? Must have been a big mistake...

Of course, even sitting on the shelf for that long, it's still good...You claimed that Good Magic didn't have "good gate speed" and yet I gave you 3 examples where he broke sharply (and the horse only has 5 lifetime starts).

If you really watched the FOY and don't think Good Magic showed good gate speed (even the announcer mentions he broke sharply) and was right with the two speed horses heading towards the first turn I don't know what to tell you.

I guess it would be futile to mention that both Strike Power and Promises Fulfilled were being hustled right out of the gate while Good Magic's jockey had to take a hold of the horse to get him to adopt a stalking postion around the first turn. But yeah, Good Magic doesn't have good gate speed.

Lesson: Not only can you not read past performance lines well, but you can't watch race replays properly either.

For now, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you can read a program lest you are unable to get a bet down on Mendelssohn.

When they draw the race and we know his post position, hit me up, and I'll help you practice...

You practicing to bet Mendelssohn:

Well the post position draw is in a few hours and after that is when I get into my next level type stuff so if I start going too fast for you or you need me to dumb it down a bit than just let me know ... I am always happy to work with people of all intellectual levels !!
Old 05-01-2018, 07:34 AM   #128
LoneF
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by clicknow View Post
Again, get your head on straight, kid. I've posted nothing about Ruis, nor even my preference for Bolt, Justify, or Mendelssohn....for or against.

So far, I have no dog in the hunt. I haven't given my thoughts on the horses yet, because I'm waiting for the draw.

You're becoming paranoid, as if Justify or Bolt fans are lurking in every corner waiting to pounce on you. All one has to do to arouse your ire is to mention them in passing while talking about the race in general, and you start to go off the rails into a fantasy land of accusations.
I am having nightmares about the brainwashed Justify and Bolt sheeple . It’s like a scene out of night of the living dead !!!

I can’t wait to see who you pick lol !!!!
Old 05-01-2018, 07:46 AM   #129
LoneF
Veteran

Quote:
Funny how Bafferts horse gets taken down in the San Felipe so Ruis horse gets gifted a “win” than in the SA Derby Ruis lays down so bafferts horse gets the “win” .... You can’t make this stuff up lol
Old 05-01-2018, 07:47 AM   #130
PowerUpPaynter

Quote:
Funny how Bafferts horse gets taken down in the San Felipe so Ruis horse gets gifted a “win” than in the SA Derby Ruis lays down so bafferts horse gets the “win” .... You can’t make this stuff up lol
thats just crazy talk... but anyway what horse do you like? Magnum Moon?
PowerUpPaynter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-01-2018, 09:17 AM   #131
Jab

I just lurk here, but JFC, LoneF, how are you mentioning other peoples "intellectual levels" when you legitimately don't know that "THEN" is a freaking word?

FFS, you use "than" no matter the situation.

More than

Less than

Until than

Gifted a win than

I'm not typically one to Grammar Nazi, but man, stop calling people dumb when you're barely coherent your damn self.

/rant

Back to lurking.
Jab is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-01-2018, 09:32 AM   #132
headhawg
crusty old guy

Helluva first post Jab. Well, as you know, spring is in the air, and the Derby trolls are in bloom here at PA. And if their horse loses, they will make up some poor excuse for why and eventually they will fade away. It's sometimes entertaining, but mostly annoying. I don't bother engaging them and most of the time I don't bother with reading the thread; it depends on my mood.
headhawg is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-01-2018, 09:43 AM   #133
BlueChip@DRF
Random Numbers Generator

Location: In the grandstand looking under the seats for tickets or food
Quote:
Originally Posted by headhawg View Post
Helluva first post Jab. Well, as you know, spring is in the air, and the Derby trolls are in bloom here at PA. And if their horse loses, they will make up some poor excuse for why and eventually they will fade away. It's sometimes entertaining, but mostly annoying. I don't bother engaging them and most of the time I don't bother with reading the thread; it depends on my mood.
Talking to a coincidental account that just happened to appear this month?
Old 05-01-2018, 09:46 AM   #134
Boris

Quote:
I can’t wait to see your bets on the contest thread LOL
I know you're new here, and you're kind of a Richardhead, so I thought I'd mention that it's bad manners to bash someone's pics in a contest thread. In case you are tempted.
Boris is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-01-2018, 09:51 AM   #135
LoneF
Veteran

Quote:
thats just crazy talk... but anyway what horse do you like? Magnum Moon?
Just saying funny how things work out lol ...

Mendelssohn is at the top of my list right now but if he draws really bad than Magnum Moon is my back up plan and if they both draw really bad than it’s back to the drawing board lol