Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-22-2020, 10:27 AM   #46
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tor Ekman View Post
Man, are you really that obtuse that you believe it is a check mark against Trump that the likes of W, Romney and Cheney are against him??? You really are an addle-minded old stooge.
Why are you so upset your moron's only supporters are Kid Rock, Roseanne Barr and Jon Voight?

Check marks? Everyone is against him except you kool, aide drinkers. Actually I do believe that is monumental predictor of the vote.. And I bet boxcar, Trump would lose. Trump loses boxcar leaves, Biden loses, I leave.

Put your fluster and bluster where your mouth is.

Brave enough to join boxcar?
Old 10-22-2020, 10:42 AM   #47
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Why are you so upset your moron's only supporters are Kid Rock, Roseanne Barr and Jon Voight?

Check marks? Everyone is against him except you kool, aide drinkers. Actually I do believe that is monumental predictor of the vote.. And I bet boxcar, Trump would lose. Trump loses boxcar leaves, Biden loses, I leave.

Talk about your alternative facts.
NOW you are judging a POTUS by which idiot celebrities like him?
I gave you far too much credit when I said you were third grade level.

Seek help, dude, seriously you are getting to the point where Obama care will pull the plug on you.
Old 10-22-2020, 10:47 AM   #48
hcap

There are other indicators. 538 has corrected tabulation of polls since 2016.

Trump is at his absolute worst standing since Biden announced.

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/a...8&d=1603377717

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 538_update.JPG (58.7 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by hcap; 10-22-2020 at 10:48 AM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2020, 10:51 AM   #49
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

What did that poll say on 11/7/2016?
Old 10-22-2020, 11:03 AM   #50
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Trump was not the totally unpopular disliked incumbent with his shit ass record on display.

But there is a similarity, the cult of Trump was getting underway. It has now shrunk substantially. White educated and uneducated woman have left him, and although your moron says he is "rounding the turn" on covid, many seniors don't buy into that.

Snap out of it Tom.

2020 ain't 20163.
Old 10-22-2020, 11:51 AM   #51
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Old 10-22-2020, 11:51 AM   #52
Tor Ekman

Quote:

Again, more nonsense from you, where do I say I'm upset at which supposed celebrities and notables are supporting Trump? In fact I could care less which celebrities and life-long swamp critters do or don't support Trump. It's your addle-minded brain that's wrapped up in such nonsense, since you can't think for yourself and you need to look to the supposed "literati" for guidance as to how to think "properly" all of which goes to show that after living through the 2016 campaign, the 2016 election, 4 years of Trump's presidency and the re-election campaign, you are still clueless about Trump voters and why they ardently support the man.

As for your wagering proposal, I made that same bet in 2016 with I believe it was Fantastic Dan but it was disallowed by PA administrators. This time around I'm concerned that there may be a sufficient number of idiots who have fallen prey to media's 24/7 anti-Trump narrative for him to lose some critical swing states, so for me to wager on such a proposition, I would have to get fair odds, and all you have proposed is an even-money bet for the loser to leave the board. Therefore, if you are willing to give me fair betting odds for some cold hard cash, then I'm happy to book your bet. How about you give me 2-1 odds on base bet of $250? Trump wins, you PayPal me or send me a check for $500, Biden wins, I PayPal you or send you a check for $250. I think 2-1 is fair based on the polls that you constantly reference showing Biden as an overwhelming favorite. If you feel 2-1 odds are not fair, make a counter-offer. What say you, HCap???
Tor Ekman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2020, 11:57 AM   #53
jimmyb

Chairman Biden goose steps out his cabinet nominations.

lunacy-copy.jpg
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2020, 12:02 PM   #54
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...me-up-clinton/

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Poll.JPG (48.8 KB, 18 views)

Last edited by Tom; 10-22-2020 at 12:13 PM.
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2020, 12:19 PM   #55
tucker6

Quote:
Man, are you really that obtuse that you believe it is a check mark against Trump that the likes of W, Romney and Cheney are against him??? You really are an addle-minded old stooge.
Don't forget George Will
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2020, 01:03 PM   #56
Marshall Bennett

Quote:
Any comedy greats endorsing Donald?
Like Mel Brooks?
A more appropriate thread would be Why hcap's an unhappy democrat
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2020, 02:32 PM   #57
stuball

Yes

Because all Democrats are unhappy -- they hate the USA don't want it to be great if you ever see dems and republicans together it is always dems with an ugly scowl on their face
stuball is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2020, 03:45 PM   #58
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuball View Post
Because all Democrats are unhappy -- they hate the USA don't want it to be great if you ever see dems and republicans together it is always dems with an ugly scowl on their face
Unless they are with an intern in the Oval Orifice
Old 10-22-2020, 04:43 PM   #59
hcap

Quote:
Again, more nonsense from you, where do I say I'm upset at which supposed celebrities and notables are supporting Trump? In fact I could care less which celebrities and life-long swamp critters do or don't support Trump. It's your addle-minded brain that's wrapped up in such nonsense, since you can't think for yourself and you need to look to the supposed "literati" for guidance as to how to think "properly" all of which goes to show that after living through the 2016 campaign, the 2016 election, 4 years of Trump's presidency and the re-election campaign, you are still clueless about Trump voters and why they ardently support the man.

As for your wagering proposal, I made that same bet in 2016 with I believe it was Fantastic Dan but it was disallowed by PA administrators. This time around I'm concerned that there may be a sufficient number of idiots who have fallen prey to media's 24/7 anti-Trump narrative for him to lose some critical swing states, so for me to wager on such a proposition, I would have to get fair odds, and all you have proposed is an even-money bet for the loser to leave the board. Therefore, if you are willing to give me fair betting odds for some cold hard cash, then I'm happy to book your bet. How about you give me 2-1 odds on base bet of $250? Trump wins, you PayPal me or send me a check for $500, Biden wins, I PayPal you or send you a check for $250. I think 2-1 is fair based on the polls that you constantly reference showing Biden as an overwhelming favorite. If you feel 2-1 odds are not fair, make a counter-offer. What say you, HCap???
I give you 2-1?

Why can't we keep it simple? Trump loses you leave. Biden loses I leave. Mike has had that policy for a while. And it's worth more to me, to let you stew on your failed fantasy life that blows up in a few weeks.

The last guy who lost and left was Bigmac. You can say hello
Old 10-22-2020, 04:44 PM   #60
hcap

20020 is not 2016.