Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-14-2020, 11:27 AM   #46
tucker6

The Dems were pitiful yesterday. Booker embarrassed himself. Tried to ask her a question but she had to help him because he didn't know the legal decisions he was asking about. Talk about being schooled. Kamala was so scared about attending in person yet afterwards left her office and got into an elevator with ten other people. Hisono is a whack job. Asking a woman if she's ever raped anyone in hopes that she'll sound evenhanded when she does it to men. You can't make this stuff up.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-14-2020, 12:27 PM   #47
classhandicapper

This is the biggest mismatch since Spectacular Bid's walkover.
Old 10-14-2020, 01:27 PM   #48
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
After watching a few hours of the hearing today, I have changed my opinion from absolutely no way to maybe this won’t be as bad as I thought. ACB is certainly qualified and I think we can trust her assurance that her religious convictions will not influence her decisions.

Trump might be disappointed in the long run.
Upon further review, the opinion expressed in the post above has been reversed. Barrett has refused to answer a single substantive question. Her devotion to originalism is a game changer. She will not be getting my vote.
Old 10-14-2020, 01:29 PM   #49
xtb
Ultra MAGA "Gun Bitch"

Quote:
Upon further review, the opinion expressed in the post above has been reversed. Barrett has refused to answer a single substantive question. Her devotion to originalism is a game changer. She will not be getting my vote.
Sorry to hear that senator.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-14-2020, 01:30 PM   #50
jay68802

Quote:
I bet you feel the same about Biden not answering any questions of substance.
jay68802 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-14-2020, 01:33 PM   #51
Tor Ekman

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
Tor Ekman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-14-2020, 04:31 PM   #52
Redboard
$2 Showbettor

Looks like Barrett is 1/33 to be confirmed before November 3rd. on Betfair.com exchange today.

https://www.betfair.com/exchange/plu...et/1.173306224

Surprising because there are two republican senators who won't confirm anyone before the election.
Redboard is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-14-2020, 04:57 PM   #53
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redboard View Post
Looks like Barrett is 1/33 to be confirmed before November 3rd. on Betfair.com exchange today.

https://www.betfair.com/exchange/plu...et/1.173306224

Surprising because there are two republican senators who won't confirm anyone before the election.
Not true. They specifically said they did not agree with holding hearings prior to the election but they also specifically said that stance had nothing to do with voting for her if it came to a vote. Only politicians.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-14-2020, 05:09 PM   #54
boxcar

Quote:
Wow! What a shocker! Who would have ever thought any self-respecting, card-carryin' progressive would be displeased with an originalist?
Old 10-14-2020, 07:08 PM   #55
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocko699 View Post
On October 22, 2020 Judge Barrett will be confirmed as a justice to the SCOTUS. Who else is as proud as I am?

She has handled the children on the left very nicely.
It is apparent, none of them has a freaking clue what the role of the court is or what integrity is.

She shames them with her composure and her knowledge.

For all the STUPID questions she was asked about the fairy tale of the ACA being completely struck down comes in spite of the fact that the legal problems with parts of it ARE 100% THE FAULT OF THE DEMOCRATS WHO DID A PISS POOR JOB OF WRITING IT IN THE FIRST PLACE.

IF it is completely overturned, and millions of people lose their health care, it IS NOT her problem nor her fault.

IT is 100% the fault of the idiots int he democratic party who wrote it and totally left the repubs out of it.

Screw theses F* morons.

And the lying lefties - supposedly they support women's right, but keep assuming SHE will follow the lead of her mentor and not think for herself.

Disgusting garbage, the dems are.
Old 10-14-2020, 07:16 PM   #56
Greyfox

There is no doubt that this classy lady is impeccably qualified.

This hearing should have been over yesterday, except these politicians from both sides of the aisle are campaigning for votes.
They have more interest in having the spotlight on them than on the nominee.
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-14-2020, 07:22 PM   #57
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

I was rooting for her to jump up and bitch-slap a few of them.
She is a much better person than I am!

And what was with that fat cowie from Maui?
What an embarrassment to our species she is.

Think she is setting the stage for another paid off lying witness to spring on the process towards the end? Some flunk ex-student who has no integrity and will lie for a $100? Maybe the SON of one of the dem senators?
Old 10-14-2020, 07:31 PM   #58
stuball

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
I was rooting for her to jump up and bitch-slap a few of them.
She is a much better person than I am!

And what was with that fat cowie from Maui?
What an embarrassment to our species she is.

Think she is setting the stage for another paid off lying witness to spring on the process towards the end? Some flunk ex-student who has no integrity and will lie for a $100? Maybe the SON of one of the dem senators?
Where is Hunter?
stuball is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-14-2020, 09:38 PM   #59
Dahoss2002

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
Dahoss2002 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-14-2020, 10:16 PM   #60
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

What mostpost doesn't understand, not surprising, since he doesn't understand much of anything, is that she DID answer the tired, repetitive, and pretty much STUPID questions - she is is NOT in the legislative branch - she is in the Article III COURT branch. They have a defined role and rules, two thing no democrat understands. Democrats do not understand the concept of integrity. They are bed-wetters, not thinkers.

Her personal opinions do not matter - it is not her job to rule based on her feelings. It is her job to rule on the LAWS, another concept totally foreign to democrats.

Don't blame her for the stupid questions asked the democrats. People of reasonable intelligence, again, not a democrat's wheelhouse, actually had a rare opportunity to learn, ans the woman is very intelligent person who is a good teacher. The entire contingent of dems in the hearing do not have a total cumulative IQ that is half of hers.

As clearly evidenced by The Hawaiian Poi Boi roasted pig and Senator Shittehead. And of course, Kamala, who had to hide in her office because she was wearing her working clothes both days - fishnets and spiked heels. I imagine she was going to out hustling votes later in the day.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: