Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-12-2020, 05:36 PM   #31
bpiets
Veteran

f
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Okay...I finally found that Harris Poll that I just posted about.

Gallup: 56% of All Americans Say Trump Will Win Election, 40% Say Biden

In the survey, Gallup asked, "Regardless of whom you support, and trying to be as objective as possible, who do you think will win the election in November?"

https://www.cnsnews.com/index.php/ar...n-40-say-biden

The reason this poll is so significant is because we horse players know that the public's top betting choice is going to win more races than his lower rated competition on the tote board. We all know that favorites will win anywhere between 33 to 40% of their races. And this number holds up for all field sizes. But in this presidential race, there are only two contestants. Kinda hard to buck up against the heavy fave -- especially a poll that has SloJoe capturing only 40% of the vote to boot!
right on...thank you...
bpiets is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-12-2020, 05:43 PM   #32
bpiets
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay68802 View Post
PM me your address, and I will send you one.
Hahahahahahahaha hahahahaha.......not a put down , just some insight...aaahhhhhh....now for an after supper drink but many fellow Americans cannot even afford the rent, food, etc , because of crazy Nancy and her sick democratic crowd in general...if they get elected it will a licence to kill / murder, steal, destroy, loot, burn down, etc....that is all the Democratics stand for any more...Portland, Seattle, Chicago, etc...but not thier Own income sources / buisnesses ,nor thier siblings / families / friends / etc...
bpiets is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-12-2020, 06:12 PM   #33
chrisl

Quote:
Originally Posted by horses4courses View Post
There's a strong case to be made for mandatory
breathalyzers before accessing online forums.
As usual, no one understands your incredible fantasy's. Or your point. So they all must be checked. There has to be something wrong with them. I am of sane mind everyone else is wrong. Normal left ignorance.
chrisl is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-12-2020, 06:31 PM   #34
JustRalph
Just another Facist

I’m counting on the black and Latino vote growing for Trump.

If it doesn’t materialize. He’s toast
Old 10-12-2020, 06:34 PM   #35
lamboguy

Trump rally's are fun to go to, i went to 3 of them in the last cycle.. i would have gone to them this time as well if not for the China virus...

Biden's rally's got to be boring.. that's why no one shows up to them..

i really don't think the size of their rally's have to much to do with who gets more votes though. i would not be basing any wagers by how many people show up to see either one of these bozo's,
lamboguy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-12-2020, 06:50 PM   #36
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
I’m counting on the black and Latino vote growing for Trump.

If it doesn’t materialize. He’s toast
It will materialize. A lot of black folks are making their exodus off the plantation -- finally!

I just got done talking to a friend of mine who is canvassing for Trump. I live in Palm Beach County which is liberal. 80% of the people he's canvassed thus far, say they're voting for Trump. While I don't put as much stock in those results as I do the two polls I mentioned earlier, I still have to think that the majority will be voting for Trump.
Old 10-12-2020, 06:55 PM   #37
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
Trump rally's are fun to go to, i went to 3 of them in the last cycle.. i would have gone to them this time as well if not for the China virus...

Biden's rally's got to be boring.. that's why no one shows up to them..

i really don't think the size of their rally's have to much to do with who gets more votes though. i would not be basing any wagers by how many people show up to see either one of these bozo's,
I'll take big turnouts as indicators any day over low turnouts. Low turnouts = no enthusiasm. Conversely, big turnouts = motivated, enthused, energized people. When people travel big distances, take time out of their personal life and may even have to spend some money to attend a political rally, that's always a positive sign over the opposite scenario. You know how that works, right: Actions speak louder than words?
Old 10-12-2020, 07:19 PM   #38
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
Becoming the norm. No way they win this without massive voter fraud

https://twitter.com/i/status/1315359365893967874
You just don’t get it. Biden voters are intelligent, caring people who are not going to spread a deadly virus. They’re just going to vote. Trump voters are fools who think the virus doesn’t exist. Appropriately, their leader thinks the same way. Luckily for the country, there are a hell of a lot more Biden voters.
Old 10-12-2020, 07:32 PM   #39
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Biden voters are intelligent, caring people.
Like the idiots in Portland who threw down a Lincoln statue and shot/killed an innocent bystander? So please let us know the rationale for how blacks are helped by tearing down Lincoln???
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-12-2020, 07:45 PM   #40
horses4courses

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisl View Post
As usual, no one understands your incredible fantasy's. Or your point. So they all must be checked. There has to be something wrong with them. I am of sane mind everyone else is wrong. Normal left ignorance.
Message received.
You don't like me.

I don't care.

Moving on......
chance of returning to the WH, assuming that
he can manage to stay out of prison. Think about it.
horses4courses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-12-2020, 08:02 PM   #41
jimmyb

Quote:
You just don’t get it. Biden voters are intelligent, caring people who are not going to spread a deadly virus. They’re just going to vote. Trump voters are fools who think the virus doesn’t exist. Appropriately, their leader thinks the same way. Luckily for the country, there are a hell of a lot more Biden voters.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-12-2020, 08:09 PM   #42
boxcar

Quote:
"Intelligent, caring people", but tolerance isn't their long suit, is it? Those "intelligent, caring people" just can't tolerate diversity of thought, can they? For all their supposed superior intelligence, they just can't deal with different opinions.

By the way, libs don't stay away because they're intelligent and caring. They stay away because they're scared wussies. And I've got the numbers to prove that. See below!

I've always said that liberals "think" viscerally; whereas conservatives are prone to use their God-given minds for purposes of thinking, reasoning and arriving at logical conclusions.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg CovidStats_by_Parties.jpg (129.3 KB, 11 views)

Last edited by boxcar; 10-12-2020 at 08:10 PM.
boxcar is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-12-2020, 08:12 PM   #43
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by horses4courses View Post
Message received.
You don't like me.

I don't care.

Moving on......
Now if we could only get you to promise that you'll never look back...
Old 10-12-2020, 08:21 PM   #44
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
I'll take big turnouts as indicators any day over low turnouts. Low turnouts = no enthusiasm. Conversely, big turnouts = motivated, enthused, energized people. When people travel big distances, take time out of their personal life and may even have to spend some money to attend a political rally, that's always a positive sign over the opposite scenario. You know how that works, right: Actions speak louder than words?
if you really think that way, you just hit the lottery!
lamboguy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-12-2020, 08:39 PM   #45
FakeNameChanged

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
Becoming the norm. No way they win this without massive voter fraud

https://twitter.com/i/status/1315359365893967874
At the end of that video, Joe was walking very much like my 90 year old dad. Large Rallies would be a visual disaster.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: