Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-12-2018, 10:37 AM   #16
biggestal99

I was at work in Morristown, NJ. woke up. Took the train to Motown and walked in at 7:30. It was a surreal beautiful late summer morning in Jersey.
I worked for the controller of the company at the time. I was getting settled to shuffle some paper. and someone told me about it. I went and looked at our TVs. and saw the second plane hit. Told to go home (unsure how I got there as I blacked all that out--prolly a bus since the trains had stopped running). didnt go back to work for two weeks......I was devastated to say the least. Bad day.

Allan
biggestal99 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-12-2018, 01:50 PM   #17
railbird

I got real lucky on 9/11/01, my 9:00 AM appointment with my dentist whose office which was on Broadway off Liberty , and the train station I had to use was under the North tower . My work schedule was tied to commercial ships either loading or discharging cargo and there was never a regular 9 to 5 start or finish time.
But I had to work all night Monday and returned home at 6:30 AM ,so I went home to sleep and would cancel the appt later .Not really shook up about what could or would have been , but you never know. NEVER FORGET!!!!!!!!NEVER FORGIVE!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by railbird; 09-12-2018 at 01:52 PM.
railbird is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-12-2018, 07:28 PM   #18
burnsy
self medicated

I was sleeping, worked the night before. Was working my ass off back then, I had sole custody of two kids. Didn't even know until 5pm that night.

I don't want to sound like a conspiracy nut but now that time has passed there are some real questions about that whole deal. There have been previous false flags before and anyone that denies that is in denial. They are now known facts.

I'm not talking about the crap those people bring up with the finances and that. My problem is the tape of the "plane" hitting the Pentagon. Its not so clear and doesn't really look like a plane....neither does the damage. But my biggest problem is how those three towers came down. In one day. One never was hit but there was a fire. Some engineers have told me 3 buildings coming down as fast as "free fall" with intact stories under them is probably mathematically impossible. I'm just saying, time has past, the confusion is over. Look at the videos yourself. I have and, there are some shaky coincidence. I still don't know how that last building possibly comes down like that. And there is one station in England reporting it 20 minutes before it happened.
burnsy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-12-2018, 08:07 PM   #19
Buckeye
Smarty Pants

911 changed everything--

and The World is a different place now.

Then as now, the enemy of the Republic expose themselves vividly.

and Today, the enemy continues to assault the Will of the People.

We the People.
Buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-12-2018, 09:30 PM   #20
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsy View Post
Some engineers have told me 3 buildings coming down as fast as "free fall" with intact stories under them is probably mathematically impossible.
It absolutely is impossible.

Quote:
Forces always occur in pairs; when one body pushes against another, the second body pushes back just as hard. For example, when you push a cart, the cart pushes back against you; when you pull on a rope, the rope pulls back against you; and when gravity pulls you down against the ground, the ground pushes up against your feet. The simplified version of this phenomenon has been expressed as, "You cannot touch without being touched."

If body A exerts a force F on body B, then body B exerts an equal and opposite force −F back on body A. The mathematical expression for this is FAB = −FBA
Newton at his finest. And that is why it is physically impossible for all three buildings to collapse upon themselves at near freefall speed without something first taking away the OPPOSITE FORCE of the floors beneath at precise moments in time. Otherwise, you have a collapse that would definitely NOT be near freefall speed and NOT in upon itself in a fairly neat pile. You'd have the top falling off. Or half the building still standing. Or a gradual collapse which would stop at some point...a much bigger mess to deal with actually then a pile of debris all ready to be carted away.

Good luck.

The only thing proven is that people will believe absolutely anything if told enough times in enough ways.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 09-12-2018 at 09:34 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-12-2018, 09:52 PM   #21
Buckeye
Smarty Pants

Right.

That's why the Towers are still there, or not.

Anyone who says anything is impossible without proof better think twice or prove their argument.

It's easy to prove the Democrats are the enemy.

Next thing I'm waiting to hear is nobody died.
Old 09-12-2018, 10:00 PM   #22
Fred Mertz

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
The only thing proven is that people will believe absolutely anything if told enough times in enough ways.

Your stand is good to know. Welcome to tin foil central of which I'm a proud member.

On that morning, I was at work and someone told me to go to the CNN web site after a plane hit one of the towers. We know about the rest of the coverage that day. I went to lunch at the club and we were glued to the idiot box.

I did know some folks who perished that day, the closest one was Lisa Young who was our secretary/admin asst while I worked in the Pentagon until 1992. She was a single mom who loved her daughter with all her heart and soul.
Fred Mertz is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-12-2018, 10:45 PM   #23
Buckeye
Smarty Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post

It's called brainwashing, and it's called all the Main Stream Media has.

Did I forget to include Google, Facebook, and Twitter? My mistake.

That's why Higher Education was supposed to teach critical thought.

We got problems here folks.
Old 09-13-2018, 06:40 PM   #24
Buckeye
Smarty Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye View Post
Higher Education was supposed to teach critical thought.

We got problems here folks.
"The problem" includes lower education no less.

This attack on the American Concept didn't start in 2016 . . .

Brainwash and dumbdown the population, corrupt their culture, control the media, punish dissent, take away their guns, etc.
Old 09-13-2018, 06:53 PM   #25
burnsy
self medicated

Quote:
Right.

That's why the Towers are still there, or not.

Anyone who says anything is impossible without proof better think twice or prove their argument.

It's easy to prove the Democrats are the enemy.

Next thing I'm waiting to hear is nobody died.
I don’t have proof. But I have 2 friends that went to RPI and both say impossible. One of them does demolitions and says they couldn’t come down more perfectly. Especially, the third one. He said in all probability the South Tower that came down first .... maybe. Got hit sort of center. But he told me at least two of those buildings would of toppled. Not come down in that fashion . I can’t say for sure about the Pentagon the plane was going 500 mph at a blur. But that does not look like a plane
Old 09-13-2018, 07:47 PM   #26
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

So no one has a problem believing they could sneak into a building on Monday night and rig it to come down perfectly and no one would notice the work done inside on Tuesday morning?

Come on......this is ridiculous.
Old 09-13-2018, 08:08 PM   #27
Buckeye
Smarty Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsy View Post
I don’t have proof. But I have 2 friends that went to RPI
That's very interesting.

My roommate at Penn transferred from RPI.

So what?
Old 09-13-2018, 10:31 PM   #28
HalvOnHorseracing

I was at the top floor of Tower 7 shortly after it re-opened. I'll admit I wasn't the most comfortable I'd ever been.
HalvOnHorseracing is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-14-2018, 07:54 AM   #29
burnsy
self medicated

Quote:
That's very interesting.

My roommate at Penn transferred from RPI.

So what?
Just saying both engineers said no way. But this dude is an expert and when I saw his statements much of it is what I thought. He knows more about this crap than anyone that went public.

Look , I don’t know what happened, but it is a little shaky, the account given
Old 09-14-2018, 10:39 AM   #30
burnsy
self medicated

Hey Buckeye, this is exactly what I was told by 2 engineers.

Theres what Pace said too