Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 02-11-2019, 08:13 PM   #181
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
Is there a blood test to confirm that, or just a focus group recommendation?
You can get in trouble with the thought police for asking questions like that. In our brave new world, you are what you claim to be.
Old 02-12-2019, 09:58 PM   #182
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

What a dumbass this Kamala Harris is.....She claims she was getting high and listening to Snoop Dog and Tupac while she was in college....Just one problem with that...

Tupac’s first CD came out in 1991. Snoop’s first CD came out in 1993. Kamala Harris graduated from Howard University in 1986, earned her Juris Doctor from the University of California, Hastings College of the Law in 1989.

These people are beyond stupid....AND running for POTUS?..
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-12-2019, 10:05 PM   #183
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
What a dumbass this Kamala Harris is.....She claims she was getting high and listening to Snoop Dog and Tupac while she was in college....Just one problem with that...

Tupac’s first CD came out in 1991. Snoop’s first CD came out in 1993. Kamala Harris graduated from Howard University in 1986, earned her Juris Doctor from the University of California, Hastings College of the Law in 1989.

What leads you to believe that "stupidity" is an impediment to the POTUS?
Old 02-12-2019, 10:07 PM   #184
sammy the sage

Quote:

She will be perfect...no...we've already had admitted potheads and cokers...and
a narcissist or two..wtf...she'd fit right in...
Old 02-12-2019, 10:12 PM   #185
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
What leads you to believe that "stupidity" is an impediment to the POTUS?
I'm not a big Trump fan, but he did kick ass and ended the Bush and Clinton dynasties as a first-time starter.....I'd say that took some smarts to accomplish that....Got to the give him the credit even though you don't like it.
Old 02-12-2019, 10:21 PM   #186
thaskalos

Quote:
I'm not a big Trump fan, but he did kick ass and ended the Bush and Clinton dynasties as a first-time starter.....I'd say that took some smarts to accomplish that....Got to the give him the credit even though you don't like it.
You are not a "big Trump fan"? Aren't you the one who proclaimed here that Trump was the shining Knight who had been selected to spearhead the Q-Group's attempt to rescue our civilization from the hands of the "evil forces"? How loyal should a "big Trump fan" BE?
Old 02-12-2019, 10:26 PM   #187
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
You are not a "big Trump fan"? Aren't you the one who proclaimed here that Trump was the shining Knight who had been selected to spearhead the Q-Group's attempt to rescue our civilization from the hands of the "evil forces"? How loyal should a "big Trump fan" BE?
I stated how he "got" to be POTUS.....What he's done since he's been POTUS leaves me shaking my head in disappointment quite a bit, along with "Q".....

You win some and you lose some, but I'm still in the game, it ain't over yet...

Last edited by ReplayRandall; 02-12-2019 at 10:27 PM.
Old 02-12-2019, 10:36 PM   #188
davew

Quote:
Trump won because of Kellyanne Conway, the first female campaign manager to win the presidency
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-12-2019, 10:45 PM   #189
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Trump won because of Kellyanne Conway, the first female campaign manager to win the presidency
Agreed....And she's still with Trump...One of the few.
Old 02-13-2019, 09:07 AM   #190
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
Quote:
Agreed....And she's still with Trump...One of the few.
Along with that white haired guy, what'a his name again? Oh yeah Mark Pence.

Fleetwood Mac, Oh Well, Part 1 (1969)
barahona44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-13-2019, 09:15 AM   #191
woodtoo

Quote:
Don't forget Hillarys work in uniting Trump's base that "Basket of Deplorables" statement put him and his base over the top.
Old 02-13-2019, 09:38 AM   #192
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Kellyanne truly was the one who convinced Trump he was a winnable candidate with the right issues, for sure.

So don't forget Trump's entire campaigned was built on creating jobs, trade and the economy, returning the manufacturing industry back to America, national security, and illegal immigration. Plus building a Wall.

He's accomplished all that in about 2+ years. A tremendous record under any circumstances. But, yes, the one campaign promise that isn't done at this time is building a Wall.

And, yet, according to the idiot fringe of this country, Trump is a big failure for not building the wall at this time.

While the idiot fringe is against building a wall, instead of being happy for Trump that a wall hasn't been built, they are angry at him and are calling him a failure.

That's why cannot be taken serious in any serious debate or dialogue.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-13-2019, 09:42 AM   #193
davew

didn't it take 0bama 6 years to finally get his obamacare?
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-13-2019, 11:59 AM   #194
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless View Post
the one campaign promise that isn't done at this time is building a Wall.

You need to cut back on the Orange Kool Aid.
Old 02-13-2019, 12:23 PM   #195
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker View Post

You need to cut back on the Orange Kool Aid.
You really have lost your mind.

Why don't you just add up manufacturing jobs created thanks to Trump and his economic and trade policies; calculate the doubling GDP growth in the Trump's USA since election day; also add the very large increase in stock market valuations of major USA corporations; make adjustments for Trump's 52 per cent approval rating, too -- despite your expert analysis of Trump's success and abilities: common sense Americans know better than you; also add the all-time record unemployment rates by all segments of the working America -- phew I need to take a drink.

Kool Aid sounds great, especially compared to the bile you and the Trump haters drink by the hour.

Then subtract all these 'failures' you say Trump is responsible for.

That should give us the answer and difference ... since you are a know-it-all and are an economist and have all the snarky answers this exercise should also be easy for you to figure out -- or maybe not.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply