Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 07-25-2019, 02:00 PM   #3691
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
He will be back around October or so....

Ely, gone. Hcap, missing. H4c hardly heard from today. Burls whining as usual...MoPo , doing his best imitation of the limbless knight from Monty Python with his weak defenses of the mueller report today.

As trotter said, "I'm having a Wonderful Day" (better than very good in fact)

Just Stop... You have no leg to stand on.

hcap... I told you... Any Day Now.

Old 07-25-2019, 02:07 PM   #3692
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
I was disjointed. He did seem yo have aged. So the "movie" of the book failed to live up to it's promise. However you Trumpites so eager to pounce on an this American hero, are overlooking his primary message. One backed by the intel community.

American intelligence agencies and both parties on Capitol Hill and National Intelligence are in agreement hat Russia interfered in the election.

But you seem to lose sight that the CLAIM WAS TRUMP AND RUSSIA CONCLUDED... TRUMP WAS A RUSSIAN AGENT. NEITHER TRUE!

That was why the circus was started cause no way in hell could Trump of won against Clinton with the Deep State Fix in for her.

The Russians and other Try every election... nothing new there.
Old 07-25-2019, 02:16 PM   #3693
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
All of the above may yet be actually PROVEN beyond a doubt to be the giant hoax that it likely is (enough Russian interference to affect the election)....I mean, ignoring the fact that the above three posts by hcap is basically as close as we're going to get to him waving the white flag of surrender on this whole thing.

I maintain, the blowback has just begun. You ain't seen nothing yet...
Yep... it's going to be a uniform shift... now it will be Trump tried to Obstruct Investigation into Russian Election Interference. Morphing and Distorting and the TRUTH they attempt to over turn the Election Cause she was not suppose to lose.
Old 07-25-2019, 02:22 PM   #3694
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Ding ding ding ding ding.

The only NEW information from yesterday.

NO COLLUSION
NO OBSTRUCTION

We do need to build a statue somewhere for John Ratcliffe!
That TRUTH will not Stop them... Sadly their hate knows no bounds.
Old 07-25-2019, 02:32 PM   #3695
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tor Ekman View Post
Agreed, and to your points, this opinion piece absolutely nails it:
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...witness-stand/
Good read. He got it right
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-25-2019, 02:37 PM   #3696
Tor Ekman

Dirty cop who was called to account
Tor Ekman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-25-2019, 03:11 PM   #3697
46zilzal
velocitician

great logic

Old 07-25-2019, 03:11 PM   #3698
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
Dirty cop who was called to account
Spot on
Show Me the Wire is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-25-2019, 03:21 PM   #3699
ElKabong

Quote:
You Trumpites are not the only ones jumping up and down with glee that Mueller was not a dramatic TV star success, and are mocking him and laughing at his warning that the Russians will continue to meddle in our elections.

Russia state TV ridiculed Mueller hearings that turned into a circus: ‘We’re officially laughing’

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/07/rus...ally-laughing/

According to a report from the Daily Beast’s Russian media expert, anchors on Russian state media reacted with glee after watching the House committee hearings featuring ex-special counsel Robert Mueller.

Julia Davis reports that reporters at Kremlin-backed outlets were amused that two hearings were disrupted by Republican lawmakers spouting conspiracy theories that kept Democrats from painting a portrait of Russian collusion with Donald Trump’s presidential campaign.

...Equally enjoyable to the Russian media personalities, Davis reports, is a CNN poll that shows zero percent of those polled brought up Russian election interference as a top-tier issue in the 2020 election.

Live it up guys.
So, as a non liberal, I'm supposed to take this nonsense above as me now being aligned with the bogeyman rooskies? Because we're both laughing at the mueller fiasco. Lol

Rent free in your head indeed. This latest turn of events has you in full exorcist head spin mode. And I love it

This all happened on Obama's watch. Now how could that happen...
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-25-2019, 03:21 PM   #3700
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
Pure B.S.

Mueller under oath testified his investigation was not hindered. Mueller's testimony speaks for itself, no obstruction.

Congress, particularly the House is violating the Constitution, by trying to usurp executive powers of prosecutorial powers, overreaching by holding hearings without a legitimate legislative purpose and trying to violate the Due Process protections of the U.S. constitution.

Anyone who believes the propaganda in the above referenced video, needs, at the very least, basic lessons in civics and in critical thought.
Old 07-25-2019, 05:22 PM   #3701
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Agreed, and to your points, this opinion piece absolutely nails it:
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...witness-stand/
They'll ignore it because of the website where it was written, but damn if that's not one of the best pieces I've seen written, post-Mr. Magoo SHOW. I don't know if a more insightful post game analysis could even exist.

Wish I could reproduce the whole thing here, but damn copyright law...
Old 07-25-2019, 07:26 PM   #3702
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
As someone you may recall once said, "it's the economy, stupid". Remember that in 2020.
I have already posted a few times proof it's just an extension of the Obama economy.

In other words Stupid is taking the credit, bragging about it, and he has a slew of suckers buying into it.

Last edited by hcap; 07-25-2019 at 07:30 PM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-25-2019, 07:28 PM   #3703
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me the Wire View Post
Pure B.S.

Mueller under oath testified his investigation was not hindered. Mueller's testimony speaks for itself, no obstruction.

Congress, particularly the House is violating the Constitution, by trying to usurp executive powers of prosecutorial powers, overreaching by holding hearings without a legitimate legislative purpose and trying to violate the Due Process protections of the U.S. constitution.

Anyone who believes the propaganda in the above referenced video, needs, at the very least, basic lessons in civics and in critical thought.
Mueller changed his story a couple times, clearly lying to Congress and should be jailed like those he investigated under his purview.
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-25-2019, 07:47 PM   #3704
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
I have already posted a few times proof it's just an extension of the Obama economy.

In other words Stupid is taking the credit, bragging about it, and he has a slew of suckers buying into it.
I don't remember Obama eliminating regulations, imposing tariffs and exiting negative trade deals during his term. Maybe I missed it.
Old 07-25-2019, 08:26 PM   #3705
fast4522

Quote:

Like No one here believes anything you say, your simply not reputable period. And obviously your not smart enough to pick up on that because the very next chance you get you beat the same dead horses all over again. And it is not like Tom is slamming your points, it is that your not liked and 9 out of 10 thinks what you post is bogus. How in gods green earth can you expect a positive reaction around here.

Last edited by fast4522; 07-25-2019 at 08:27 PM.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply