Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 07-18-2015, 06:11 PM   #31
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost
In my religion, condemning someone to hell is a rather serious sin. One that could condemn someone to Hell. Just sayin'.
You and many of your left wing dweebs have all this in common, and you can't escape it nor nuance your way out of it:

At various and numerous times liberals such as yourself have defended or danced about the following:

Planned Parenthood; that fat, cold hearted b--ch in the video in question; Kermit Gosnell; rapist Bill Clinton; terrorists groups like ISIS because of the Crusades; anti-Semite and America hating Barack Obama; Hillary and her blaming a You Tube video for the Benghazi massacre of her doing -- and numerous other vile acts that your liberal ideology and leaders excel at.

And I didn't even mention that it was you, mostpost, who called the innocent wife of a PA colleague fat. Shameful and vulgar, of course, but knowing you, not surprising.

I don't take back my go to Hell comment. Nor do I worry about my final resting place.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-18-2015, 07:40 PM   #32
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
In my religion, condemning someone to hell is a rather serious sin.
Not when they deserve it.
I am only concerned that giving the current dem party, Hell might need to be expanded.
Old 07-19-2015, 12:30 PM   #33
Clocker

Quote:

I am also not bothered by the way in which Dr. Nucatola described the techniques used. She was speaking (or thought she was speaking-see reference to lying above) to people who would be interested in receiving undamaged tissue.
The techniques she describes are illegal.

Quote:
The 1993 National Institutes of Health Revitalization Act states that human fetal tissue may be obtained from an abortion only if “no alteration of the timing, method or procedures used to terminate the pregnancy was made solely for the purposes of obtaining the tissue” and the “abortion was performed in accordance with applicable state law.” At least some states have similar rules, too.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...cedure-illegal
Old 07-19-2015, 02:17 PM   #34
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

I saw a movie about this once.
It was called Frankenstein.

mostie reminds me of Igor.

Coming soon, to a Dem Rally new you.....Soylent Green.
Old 07-19-2015, 02:31 PM   #35
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave
What religion is that?
Humpty-ism
Old 07-19-2015, 05:31 PM   #36
classhandicapper

There is a role for some organization to give women an education on sexual health, STDs, birth control, and their options when there is an unwanted pregnancy, but Planned Parenthood is not it.

The primary goal should be to reduce promiscuous sex, having children out of wedlock, and abortions. But as a demon seed of Satan, PP is incapable of making objective moral judgments on any of life's possible choices. So rather than moving society in a positive direction, it takes us further down the path of ruin.
Old 07-19-2015, 06:14 PM   #37
TJDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper
But as a demon seed of Satan, PP is incapable of making objective moral judgments on any of life's possible choices. So rather than moving society in a positive direction, it takes us further down the path of ruin.
You claim to be an agnostic yet believe in Satan.

Interesting.
Old 07-19-2015, 06:18 PM   #38
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave
You claim to be an agnostic yet believe in Satan.

Interesting.
I'm not sure there's a literal Satan any more than I am there is a literal God, but I do know that some things are intrinsically evil and some things are intrinsically good. My agnosticism doesn't prevent me from allocating them appropriately to make the point.
Old 07-20-2015, 02:01 AM   #39
NJ Stinks

Quote:
There is a role for some organization to give women an education on sexual health, STDs, birth control, and their options when there is an unwanted pregnancy, but Planned Parenthood is not it.

The primary goal should be to reduce promiscuous sex, having children out of wedlock, and abortions. But as a demon seed of Satan, PP is incapable of making objective moral judgments on any of life's possible choices. So rather than moving society in a positive direction, it takes us further down the path of ruin.
Either you have a valid point to make or you don't.

Compared with 2010, the total number and rate of reported abortions for 2011 decreased 5%, and the abortion ratio decreased 4%. Additionally, from 2002 to 2011 the number, rate, and ratio of reported abortions decreased 13%, 14%, and 12%, respectively. The large decreases in the total number, rate, and ratio of reported abortions from 2010 to 2011, in combination with decreases that occurred during 2008–2010, resulted in historic lows for all three measures of abortion.

link: http://www.cdc.gov/reproductivehealth/data_stats/
Old 07-20-2015, 12:55 PM   #40
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless
You and many of your left wing dweebs have all this in common, and you can't escape it nor nuance your way out of it:

At various and numerous times liberals such as yourself have defended or danced about the following:

Planned Parenthood; that fat, cold hearted b--ch in the video in question; Kermit Gosnell; rapist Bill Clinton; terrorists groups like ISIS because of the Crusades; anti-Semite and America hating Barack Obama; Hillary and her blaming a You Tube video for the Benghazi massacre of her doing -- and numerous other vile acts that your liberal ideology and leaders excel at.

And I didn't even mention that it was you, mostpost, who called the innocent wife of a PA colleague fat. Shameful and vulgar, of course, but knowing you, not surprising.

I don't take back my go to Hell comment. Nor do I worry about my final resting place.
You need to SERIOUSLY tone your shtick down...
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-20-2015, 01:31 PM   #41
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Stinks
Either you have a valid point to make or you don't.

Compared with 2010, the total number and rate of reported abortions for 2011 decreased 5%, and the abortion ratio decreased 4%. Additionally, from 2002 to 2011 the number, rate, and ratio of reported abortions decreased 13%, 14%, and 12%, respectively. The large decreases in the total number, rate, and ratio of reported abortions from 2010 to 2011, in combination with decreases that occurred during 2008–2010, resulted in historic lows for all three measures of abortion.

link: http://www.cdc.gov/reproductivehealth/data_stats/

What part do you think Planned Parenthood played in any of that?

If Planned Parenthood had its way abortions would generally be considered a form of birth control no different than a condom or pill, gestation period would not be much or any factor, parents of minors would not be notified, and abortion pills would be sold over the counter to minors.

As an institution it is unwilling and incapable of making any kind of objective moral judgment (much like most liberals).

You can be pro choice for a lot of different reasons and still think a lot of what PP stands for either bad idea at best or immoral at worst (let alone if you are religious and think it's all murder).

I'd rather give credit for any real reduction to the people and institutions that are working to limit abortions to very early term pregnancies by making the more extreme and controversial types more difficult to get, by getting parents more involved before decisions are made, and by offering reasonable adoption alternatives etc...

I also question the stats. The distribution of abortions done by doctors vs. those done with medications is probably shifting and the latter is probably harder to count accurately.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 07-20-2015 at 01:34 PM.
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-20-2015, 02:05 PM   #42
dartman51

Quote:
In my religion, condemning someone to hell is a rather serious sin. One that could condemn someone to Hell. Just sayin'.
What religion is that? Just curious as to what religion it is ok to attack and name call, your fellow man? And don't give me the crap about "they did it first." Besides sounding like a 3rd grader, if you're really religious, you are supposed to turn the other cheek.
dartman51 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-20-2015, 02:11 PM   #43
delayjf

Quote:
I am also not bothered by the way in which Dr. Nucatola described the techniques used
I for one found her descriptions and he casual manner in which she described the procedures disturbing. I tried to relay what I had read to my Wife who is pro-abortion and she would shut me off, not wanting to hear anymore.
delayjf is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-20-2015, 02:12 PM   #44
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
You need to SERIOUSLY tone your shtick down...
This is the second time in recent days that you said things to me to this affect, Mike.

All I want to know is do you ever read any of the comments that were originally directed at me? The posts that I have recently made which has gotten your dander up were my responses to the snarky posts directed at me originally.

The response to mostpost wasn't exactly in the bad taste -- yet his comments to me just prior, were. There was nothing in my response post that should have gotten your ire up. Also, nothing that I said was false. And I mean false, not opinion false.

If you don't want me to post on OT-General then say so, Mike. But I do know I contribute to PA in numerous threads and rooms aside from Off Topic.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-20-2015, 06:03 PM   #45
mostpost

Quote:

"demon seed of Satan?" Seriously. Statements like that make me doubt that you are a mature adult. Unlike conservatives, who make moral judgments for everyone-except themselves, Planned Parenthood does not make judgments.
It provides women with options after those women have made decisions based on their lives.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: