Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 05-14-2023, 11:57 PM   #61
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
Joe Biden is a liar. His tax returns are simply another indication of such
Ten million worth of lies
Old 05-15-2023, 12:19 AM   #62
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Ten million worth of lies
If you can manipulate a Federal Agency like the FBI why could you not do the same to the IRS?
fast4522 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-15-2023, 01:35 AM   #63
TJDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
Joe Biden is a liar. His tax returns are simply another indication of such
You have evidence of this correct?
Old 05-15-2023, 05:16 AM   #64
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
I’m going to guess the ten mil doesn’t show up anywhere in his families taxes. If it did it wouldn’t have taken this long to uncover it
Old 05-15-2023, 05:24 AM   #65
lamboguy

Quote:
its all about the story pal, in today's world we just work with perception and hype. evidence is for idiots like me.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-15-2023, 10:33 AM   #66
baconswitchfarm

It is hard to gather evidence when people refuse to turn over documents to the agencies which have oversight over them. We now live in a world where the Romanian government sending money through several pass through llcs to eventually land in the account of a ten year old in Delaware should be accepted as normal.
baconswitchfarm is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-15-2023, 11:10 AM   #67
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Joe Biden’s tax returns have been public for years. There is zero evidence of illegality. The others are private citizens.Their tax returns are none of your business.
(the below questions for mostpost are from a friend of mine who refuses to register...smart guy)

1. For what exactly were these people being paid?

2. For what possible purpose other than obfuscation/deception were the payments chopped into bits and spread like this?

3. JB defiantly and repeatedly screamed he had zero knowledge of the family’s business dealings. No human with IQ north of 27 could possibly believe that, or that none of the booty made its way to the “Big Guy”.

4. No one gives one rat’s ass about hookers, crack,. gun permits, owed taxes etc. The President is a stone cold liar, crook and grifter. And his defenders are willfully ignorant.(at best)
Old 05-15-2023, 11:46 AM   #68
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by baconswitchfarm View Post
It is hard to gather evidence when people refuse to turn over documents to the agencies which have oversight over them. We now live in a world where the Romanian government sending money through several pass through llcs to eventually land in the account of a ten year old in Delaware should be accepted as normal.
in this particular case, Comer had 4 key eyewitnesses that corroborated this crime. he had these guys 6 days ago. he was asked why he just didn't present these witnesses right away. he said he had other people that corroborated these 4 witnesses and he was going to be back last Wednesday with all the goods. Wednesday came and went. on Sunday not only did the 4 witnesses go missing, but the witnesses that were supposed to corroborate the 4 aren't being produced either.

now instead of the Red State publication coming out with loaded-up goods on the Biden family, they are forced to go find all the witnesses that they don't even know their names to make their case after they promised the world all this great news.

i am sorry for the Red State publication, they are only trying to do their job.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-15-2023, 12:55 PM   #69
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

https://www.readtangle.com/biden-inv...gle-newsletter

Quote:
All of this deserves investigating. As Matt Lewis wrote (under "What the left is saying"), the fact that this is common doesn’t change that and it definitely doesn't mean this won’t become a giant scandal. The ridiculous bar being set by outlets like The New York Times or The New Republic, who apparently won't be convinced something shady is going on unless someone directly deposits money into Joe Biden's account, is laughable. A wire transfer to President Biden labeled “bribery” is not the bar this story needs to clear to matter.
So: Yes, families profiting off a president or a well-known politician is common. But just because this is a common scandal doesn't mean it isn’t a scandal. But what is uncommon is just how many family members appear to have been taking some of this foreign cash, especially given how early we are into this investigation.

Comer should keep digging. Even though I’m skeptical that Comer’s push to increase legislative oversight for this kind of corruption is genuine and non-partisan, this is a real story no matter his motivation. As Rep. Byron Donalds (R-FL) noted, the big unanswered question is: Why? Why would foreign entities be giving millions to Biden's family members if they weren't getting something in return, or didn't think they were going to? And why would Biden's family members try so hard to conceal these transfers?

The answers to those questions are key to the investigation, and I’m very curious to hear what they are.
Old 05-15-2023, 03:41 PM   #70
ElKabong

Quote:
Of Biden being a liar? Yes, I do

Inflation was transitory btw...

https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/28/polit...023/index.html

https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...veryone-yawns/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...-puerto-rican/

I could go on.... and on
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-15-2023, 03:43 PM   #71
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
its all about the story pal, in today's world we just work with perception and hype. evidence is for idiots like me.
Look at facts then. Problem solved
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
Old 05-15-2023, 03:48 PM   #72
46zilzal
velocitician

SANE OLD CRAP, allegation after allegation but when it comes to producing REAL EVIDENCE, they have nothing. 6o+ lawsuits about the election fraud that produced ZIP?

TODAY, all of a sudden, their informant is "missing."
Old 05-15-2023, 03:50 PM   #73
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
SANE OLD CRAP, allegation after allegation but when it comes to producing REAL EVIDENCE, they have nothing. 6o+ lawsuits about the election fraud that produced ZIP?

John Durham says hello
Old 05-15-2023, 04:48 PM   #74
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post

Sounds like you guys with all your Trump allegations....

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA...

but NOTHING in the end...nice way to run a country...congrats!
Old 05-15-2023, 07:25 PM   #75
JustRalph
Just another Facist

They’re informants not missing. He’s hiding from the CIA

The same people who killed Epstein to protect big money Dems and Clinton

Durham soft pedaled his report because he’s part of the swamp

I predicted this on the forum months ago. Maybe years