Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-31-2016, 06:35 PM   #391
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff P
Here we are - just over a week from the end of this election cycle - a cycle that was years in the making - and one that (initially at least) brought such high expectations to both sides...

And WE THE PEOPLE have to play a freaking 9-high?

Ugh.

-jp

And you liked it , didn't you?..
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-31-2016, 06:42 PM   #392
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebcorde
40 went to jail for Watergate
8 went to jail for Iran-Contra
Scooter Libby when to jail for Valerie Plame

Hillary Clinton? None
The Clinton administration? NONE
The Obama Administration? NONE
Don't forget the Iran Contra cases that were overturned on appeal.

They didn't go to jail

Last edited by JustRalph; 10-31-2016 at 06:48 PM.
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-31-2016, 06:48 PM   #393
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
I gladly will. for 25 years I've been waiting for actual PROOF of wrong doing one can prove in court.

we'll see what comes first the Trump-Cosby Sexual assault Trial or the Hillary Clinton Trial

As far as Huma goes how can you prove she lied? She says she handed every thing over, the lawyers do the e-mail search. and she say she has no idea how e-mails got on Wiener Laptop.

You have to prove SHE copied them over to Wiener's Laptop and you need a motive. Also you need a motive for Hillary.
You have tons of proof to convict Hillary. It's all public. That's why the FBI looked so bad. The goods were there. There are plenty of cases with less or unintentional conduct where the actor went to jail. It's a slam dunk and everybody knows it! If she weren't Hillary Clinton she would be a convict by now. Is every Dem in the world an excuse maker for Hillary Clinton? She's guilty as hell. Just friggin admit it.
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-31-2016, 06:57 PM   #394
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap
That particular press conference was July 5, 2016. Way over the 60 day rule.

That was 125 days BEoRE Nov 8th . With that kind of math it's no wonder da Chumpeters think they are wining.
You're such a joke.

Read the freaking rule:

The Hatch Act provision most commonly invoked in discussions of Comey's letter is 5 U.S.C. § 7323(a)(1), which prohibits a government employee from "us[ing] his official authority or influence for the purpose of interfering with or affecting the result of an election."

OBAMA is the government employee who is using his official authority and influence to affect the result of an election.

Comey was just reporting on his job.

OBAMA and every other politician who goes out and stumps for other candidates are the ones who violate this rule, but as we all know, they're above the rules. It's really only meant for lower-level government employees who are exercising their first-amendment rights.
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-31-2016, 07:01 PM   #395
Jeff P

Location: JCapper Platinum: Kind of like Deep Blue... but for horses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall
And you liked it , didn't you?..
Ruane bluffing $600k with a 9 high - and getting Dumanski to fold the the winning hand?...

Priceless.

-jp

Old 10-31-2016, 07:09 PM   #396
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
Trump predicted this would happen a long time ago. A savvy guy like this deserves a shot at being president....

http://ijr.com/wildfire/2016/10/7236...ust-one-tweet/
I've been thinking a lot about this lately. For all the crap Trump takes for all he does wrong, the man does an amazingly lot of things right. Look what he's had to fight against, not just the Dems, but the Repubs, and the press, political correctness, and a corrupt establishment.

I really do think he's the right man at the right time. Who else could e pulled this off without his own corrupt establishment behind him? I think the answer is no one. Jesus could've been our candidate and they would've ripped him to shreds. Thank God for the ego or fortitude that is possessed by Trump to weather all this crap.

Every time someone tasks of stupid he is for saying this or that, and how it has to take him down, it didn't. Maybe a good enough percentage of the people get it, and relate to the important, non-PC stuff Trump says and that's what has brought him this close to the Presidency.

He does have good instincts. I think a lot will be surprised by what a good President he will be.
Old 10-31-2016, 07:10 PM   #397
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong
I've never stated he was standing up to the stablishment

Next time Carlos Danger calls you (a teenage girl) , HANG UP...... That creepiness has rubbed off on you
Gore talking to the guy who uses a little girl's face as his avatar.
Old 10-31-2016, 07:19 PM   #398
ElKabong

Quote:
Trump predicted this would happen a long time ago. A savvy guy like this deserves a shot at being president....

http://ijr.com/wildfire/2016/10/7236...ust-one-tweet/
Personal opinion,
He was tipped earlier on with some of the wiki leaks email content. It'll all come out, if true.
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-31-2016, 07:39 PM   #399
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Track Collector
Wait, Obama now supporting Comey?

This has the same ring to it as when Lynch said they would go by the FBI's recommendations the first time (on whether or not to prosecute Hillary).

I'm not buying the "He threw her under the bus" theory.
Why wouldn't you buy it? It's an open secret that there's never been any love lost between BO and Hill. Furthermore, it makes good political sense for BO to put as much distance between himself and the the witch sooner rather than later, since his hands were very likely dirtied by her mess.
Old 10-31-2016, 07:44 PM   #400
Clocker

Quote:

You have to prove SHE copied them over to Wiener's Laptop and you need a motive. Also you need a motive for Hillary.
If she didn't, someone else without proper clearance did. That's just as bad, because she should not have let that happen.

Hillary's motive is fame and fortune. She considers it a birthright.
Old 10-31-2016, 08:13 PM   #401
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker
Hillary's motive is fame and fortune. She considers it a birthright.
You have no idea just how on the mark your statement is. My wife went to HS in the burbs of Chicago with Hillary's wise-mouthed kid brother and he pretty much said the same thing way back then!
Old 10-31-2016, 08:19 PM   #402
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
The rules were already in place.

No rules at all Colin Powell was using his private e-mail address so was Kerry and so is this new secretary of Defense guy

and so does all of congress they use gmail. Gmail can be hacked.

Google can't protect you from e-mail viruses. They're not hard to write.
Once you open a e-mail, that virus unloads and .... depending on how diabolical you are. ex. I can cc all your opened e-mails anywhere and you'd never know while your reading them.

keep in mind e-mail is another Portal to your PC. some nerd somewhere is snickering "I'm in"
Sheesh. Some folks still don't get it after all this time. They need a little learnin'.

Powell (and I'm sure others, intact probably everyone in government) used a second email for their PERSONAL email. NOT GOVERNMENTAL BUSINESS. What is so difficult about that for some bozos to understand?

It goes without saying that everyone in the highest level of government MUST use government issued phones and computers (and servers) that have the highest quality security software on them, with internal IT staff monitoring and updating all these devices.

It is impossible to understand that Hillary Clinton (and apparently others) was allowed to not use those devices, software and servers. As wrong as Hillary was, there are dozens and dozens of others, including Obama, who knew she wasn't following security protocol. Those people should also be held accountable, particularly Obama since he was her superior. All of them were playing fast and loose with our nation's security.
Old 10-31-2016, 08:22 PM   #403
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Not really...because win or lose, HRC is done. Trump winning or losing is immaterial...however, if you actually wanted to do what's best for the United States, you certainly wouldn't be voting for Hillary Clinton, and neither would anyone else.

Anyone who votes Clinton at this point is living in an extreme state of denial or has been brainwashed something fierce.
They're voting for that vice-Presidential cross between a clown and Barry Irwin for President.
Old 10-31-2016, 08:22 PM   #404
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar
You have no idea just how on the mark your statement is. My wife went to HS in the burbs of Chicago with Hillary's wise-mouthed kid brother and he pretty much said the same thing way back then!
I bet she bullied him and stole his lunch money.
Old 10-31-2016, 08:32 PM   #405
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker
I bet she bullied him and stole his lunch money.
My wife once quipped to Tony Rodham to the effect: "If you think you know so much, you should run for president some day." Tony shot back at her: "That's my sister's dream."

Hillary became obsessed with power at a very young age.