Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-08-2020, 12:28 PM   #1066
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhaney0423 View Post
I have seen that list, should I post the NYT list of Obamas accomplishments? The fact is every president accomplishes many things, some do so with dignity and grace, i.e., Ronald Reagan, Bill Clinton, George Bush, Bush Jr, Obama and then you have a guy who comes in like a bull in a china shop.
I'd rather a bull in a China shop than a shill for the Chinese (the Bidens)
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-08-2020, 12:30 PM   #1067
tucker6

Quote:
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a TootsieRoll tootsie pop? This is a perfect question for you
None actually. So answer my bias question. Do you actually see your bias or do you run from it?
Old 10-08-2020, 12:30 PM   #1068
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Billy boy, Billy boy, the dirty little nipper,
Said good night to Monica,
and then pulled up his zipper.
Old 10-08-2020, 12:31 PM   #1069
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Did anyone ever think it was funny??
So you are a retread. Thanks for confirming.
Old 10-08-2020, 12:31 PM   #1070
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
My TROLL ALARM just went off.......
Yup...mine too...you do this long enough, it becomes second nature.
Old 10-08-2020, 12:33 PM   #1071
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

This is going to be mhaney0423's patented "go out in a blaze of glory" moment (the giant tell is how much they've ramped up their posting today).

Before that though, he/she is going to tell us of all the private messages and emails they are getting telling them what a ****ing asshole I am, and how much this website is a shitshow alt-right cesspool...and then he/she will tell us what an amazing handicapper they are and how we're missing out on all their expertise and winning ways...poor sods that we are...

Just thought I'd save everyone some time.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 10-08-2020 at 12:39 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-08-2020, 12:37 PM   #1072
mhaney0423

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
None actually. So answer my bias question. Do you actually see your bias or do you run from it?
No I don't see any bias against any group in particular. I will admit and have admitted I cannot stand Donald Trump and I have absolutely no respect for the man whatsoever. I didn't like him in the 80's, not the 90's, not the 00's and certainly not now.

All you have to do is listen to the man and watch his behavior, that's all I really need to know, I don't care if he lays a golden egg or makes the best policies ever, no man with that demeanor deserves to be President. The fact that so many are willing to overlook the man himself are what I find disturbing.

I will say this though, put just about any other candidate in for the GOP this year except Trump or Gym Jordan and I would be voting republican. I certainly am no huge fan of Joe Biden, but the fact that DJT is the only other viable candidate basically makes my decision automatic.
mhaney0423 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-08-2020, 12:38 PM   #1073
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Thanks for the time savings PA - I'll go use it in the gym, probably some jump rope and then the speed bag for a half an hour....just in case he tracks me down!
Old 10-08-2020, 12:39 PM   #1074
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

There's no "demeanor" requirement in the Constitution for president. Sorry to inform you of that Mr. Hankey.

If the voters think he should be president, that's good enough for me. And that's exactly what they thought 4 years ago...again...sorry to have to let you know this.
Old 10-08-2020, 12:42 PM   #1075
tucker6

Quote:

All you have to do is listen to the man and watch his behavior, that's all I really need to know, I don't care if he lays a golden egg or makes the best policies ever, no man with that demeanor deserves to be President. The fact that so many are willing to overlook the man himself are what I find disturbing.
I'll turn that around on you. If Trump is so bad, why did he get elected once and may be re-elected? Are we all stupid or maybe you are biased. You obviously think Obama was the Cat's meow, while I think he's a racist community organizer who literally set this country back decades in race relations. Rather than unify, Obama divided. He went out of his way to divide this country through his words and his actions. I'd rather have a plain talker who doesn't know when to shut up than a weasel who silently slides his knife into America's back.
Old 10-08-2020, 12:43 PM   #1076
mhaney0423

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
There's no "demeanor" requirement in the Constitution for president. Sorry to inform you of that Mr. Hankey.

If the voters think he should be president, that's good enough for me. And that's exactly what they thought 4 years ago...again...sorry to have to let you know this.
That's fine, I was asked about my bias not yours Mr Pacey
Old 10-08-2020, 12:50 PM   #1077
mhaney0423

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
I'll turn that around on you. If Trump is so bad, why did he get elected once and may be re-elected? Are we all stupid or maybe you are biased. You obviously think Obama was the Cat's meow, while I think he's a racist community organizer who literally set this country back decades in race relations. Rather than unify, Obama divided. He went out of his way to divide this country through his words and his actions. I'd rather have a plain talker who doesn't know when to shut up than a weasel who silently slides his knife into America's back.
I think I said what I find disturbing is that so many people are willing to overlook his character flaws. I do not argue that he was duly elected.
You are entitled to your opinion about Obama, but I wholeheartedly disagree. It is Trump that tries to divide. Almost everything he tweets or says is divisive.

Can you tell me how Obama went out of his way to divide the country with his words and actions, maybe I missed something, give me a few examples, Im not afraid to admit when Im wrong. Unlike most guys that seem to be posting in this forum, I know I am wrong quite often.

If, by plain talker, you mean a bully and an asshole, I don't play well with those.

And, btw, thanks for having a discussion without the name calling, others here would do well to follow your example.

Last edited by mhaney0423; 10-08-2020 at 12:51 PM.
Old 10-08-2020, 01:03 PM   #1078
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
And, btw, thanks for having a discussion without the name calling, others here would do well to follow your example.
AOC told me to get radicalized. That's why I name call.
Old 10-08-2020, 01:04 PM   #1079
mhaney0423

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
AOC told me to get radicalized. That's why I name call.
Who listens to her??
Old 10-08-2020, 01:41 PM   #1080
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Who listens to her??
Me. I'm a cuck...lol