Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-12-2020, 11:14 AM   #5536
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Only a tiny segment of Christians were antisemites. Yet, if you read the NT, most especially the Book of Acts, you'll find that the Jewish religious establishment vehemently hated the disciples of Christ's church just as much as they hated their Messiah! They relentlessly persecuted Christians wherever they went throughout the Roman Empire with the gospel. In fact, they were largely responsible to stirring up Rome against Christians, just as they used Rome to murder their Messiah!

And by the way, I never said history was "drivel". I said your posts were.
You told me the history of Christian antisemitism was drivel after I pointed out the founder of Protestantism was a vile antisemite.

No, Jews killing Christ is some ignorant literal minded Christian's "myth" arising from misinterpreting a book of moral and spiritual truths mixed in with 2,000 years of distortion of the original themes.

There is zero secular historical evidence for most of the specific events in the bible. And none supporting the Jews were "Christ Killers"

Zero!

Last edited by hcap; 08-12-2020 at 11:28 AM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-12-2020, 12:13 PM   #5537
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
You told me the history of Christian antisemitism was drivel after I pointed out the founder of Protestantism was a vile antisemite.

No, Jews killing Christ is some ignorant literal minded Christian's "myth" arising from misinterpreting a book of moral and spiritual truths mixed in with 2,000 years of distortion of the original themes.

There is zero secular historical evidence for most of the specific events in the bible. And none supporting the Jews were "Christ Killers"

Zero!
You're still lying. I said your posts are drivel -- like the one above. Pure nonsense!

The bible is 100% internally consistent with what would happen to the Jewish Messiah when he made his entrance into this world. Both the Old and New Testaments are in total sync. As Jesus himself said, what the OT prophets predicted must come to pass.

Luke 18:31-33
31 Jesus took the Twelve aside and told them, "We are going up to Jerusalem, and everything that is written by the prophets about the Son of Man will be fulfilled. 32 He will be handed over to the Gentiles. They will mock him, insult him, spit on him, flog him and kill him. 33 On the third day he will rise again."
NIV
Old 08-12-2020, 12:44 PM   #5538
hcap

Quote:
You're still lying. I said your posts are drivel -- like the one above. Pure nonsense!
I told you I don't read your chapter and verse endless biblical quotes. In the very same post I told you Martin Luther was a vile antisemitic asshole, giving specific documented history!!!
Quote:
Howe many times do I have to tell you I do not read your chapter and verse?

Antisemitism: an age-old phenomenon

Hitler did not invent the hatred of Jews. Jews in Europe had been victims of discrimination and persecution since the Middle Ages, often for religious reasons. Christians saw the Jewish faith as an aberration that had to be quashed. Jews were sometimes forced to convert or they were not allowed to practice certain professions.

Hitler launched a war that can be traced back to the hatred and bigotry you so-called "Christians" practiced for 2 millennia. Your "founder" of your "religion" is definitely to blame for Hitler's motivations for WWII, the obsequious of a good portion of the German people, not to mention pogroms against Jews, in many European "religious" countries, notably Russia and their hateful leaders like Stalin.

Not "Hundreds of thousands", but rather a few million.
Take a bow
You then said quoting me.....

Quote:
Then neither will I read your drivel.
Clearly meaning my historical evidence was DRIVEL
Be careful who you call a liar bunky

Last edited by hcap; 08-12-2020 at 12:48 PM.
Old 08-12-2020, 01:01 PM   #5539
boxcar

Quote:
I told you I don't read your chapter and verse endless biblical quotes. In the very same post I told you Martin Luther was a vile antisemitic asshole, giving specific documented history!!!
You then said quoting me.....

Clearly meaning my historical evidence was DRIVEL
Be careful who you call a liar bunky
What is abundantly clear from the quote of mine that you posted is that I DID NOT QUALIFY THE WORD "DRIVEL". That meant that anything you post is drivel!

So, yeah...you're still a liar and need remedial reading courses to boot.
Old 08-12-2020, 01:03 PM   #5540
boxcar

Quote:
I told you I don't read your chapter and verse endless biblical quotes.
Of course, you don't read "chapter and verse" because it doesn't fit your stupid narrative.
Old 08-12-2020, 01:27 PM   #5541
hcap

Quote:
What is abundantly clear from the quote of mine that you posted is that I DID NOT QUALIFY THE WORD "DRIVEL". That meant that anything you post is drivel!

Do you practice lying for a living?
Well you need more practice.

Oh that's right, I forgot you never told us your did.

Obviously nothing honest

Last edited by hcap; 08-12-2020 at 01:29 PM.
Old 08-12-2020, 01:40 PM   #5542
hcap

Quote:

So not reading your repetitions, endless out of context biblical quotes is the drivel that you were referring to?

Let's say not wanting to be bored out of my skull with your babble is drivel. Fine! How about confronting the documented history of your ignorant bigoted leader I posted, which is not? Lutherr was vile. No two way about it.

And BTW, I do not mean your NEW leader Trump. However I am not sure who is worse. Martin Luther? D.J. Trump, or you?

Last edited by hcap; 08-12-2020 at 01:41 PM.
Old 08-12-2020, 01:50 PM   #5543
boxcar

Quote:
So not reading your repetitions, endless out of context biblical quotes is the drivel that you were referring to?

Let's say not wanting to be bored out of my skull with your babble is drivel. Fine! How about confronting the documented history of your ignorant bigoted leader I posted, which is not? Lutherr was vile. No two way about it.

And BTW, I do not mean your NEW leader Trump. However I am not sure who is worse. Martin Luther? D.J. Trump, or you?
See...you can't read. No, I was referring to your drivel.

How about confronting the historical events in the bible? What Luther did or didn't do impacts no one else's souls today! But what you believe about God's Word...that's an entirely different story.
Old 08-14-2020, 03:23 AM   #5544
hcap

Quote:
See...you can't read. No, I was referring to your drivel.

How about confronting the historical events in the bible? What Luther did or didn't do impacts no one else's souls today! But what you believe about God's Word...that's an entirely different story.
Quote the "drivel" that had you knee-jerking mindlessly... "Then neither will I read your drivel."

Already told you, there is no secular historical, archaeological evidence for specifics in the bible. If you think there is, you are missing the point. As usual
Old 08-14-2020, 07:02 AM   #5545
boxcar

Quote:
Quote the "drivel" that had you knee-jerking mindlessly... "Then neither will I read your drivel."

Already told you, there is no secular historical, archaeological evidence for specifics in the bible. If you think there is, you are missing the point. As usual
That's another one of your bald faced lies -- as usual! Google it. There's plenty of archaeology that supports the bible.
Old 08-14-2020, 12:13 PM   #5546
hcap

Quote:
That's another one of your bald faced lies -- as usual! Google it. There's plenty of archaeology that supports the bible.
How's about calming down junior, and quoting exactly what my "drivel" was that flipped you out more than usual. I have almost never seen you with your panties so clenched.

You claim it wasn't the documented history I posted of your vile antisemitic f**king b**tard Martin Luther, who, along with 2,000 years of a bunch of so-called "Christians", helped Hitler exterminate many of my relatives,...... that got you on the subject of "drivel"

Well, what was it JUNIOR?

Last edited by hcap; 08-14-2020 at 12:16 PM.
Old 08-14-2020, 03:23 PM   #5547
boxcar

Quote:
How's about calming down junior, and quoting exactly what my "drivel" was that flipped you out more than usual. I have almost never seen you with your panties so clenched.

You claim it wasn't the documented history I posted of your vile antisemitic f**king b**tard Martin Luther, who, along with 2,000 years of a bunch of so-called "Christians", helped Hitler exterminate many of my relatives,...... that got you on the subject of "drivel"

Well, what was it JUNIOR?
I never claimed any such thing. You're still lying.

Furthermore, does the bible sanction the killing of those who delivered up the Jewish Messiah to the gentiles?
Old 08-14-2020, 04:36 PM   #5548
hcap

Quote:
I never claimed any such thing. You're still lying.

Furthermore, does the bible sanction the killing of those who delivered up the Jewish Messiah to the gentiles?
You did junior. Now you are throwing tantrums. Poor baby.

You have accusd me of lying, for the last 4 or 5 posts, simply because you forgot what you posted and were thinking, two or three days ago, and have to make excuses for your utter confusion

You are hopeless.
Old 08-14-2020, 05:02 PM   #5549
Actor
Librocubicularist

Quote:
There's plenty of archaeology that supports the bible.
All of the bible?
Old 08-14-2020, 06:29 PM   #5550
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actor View Post
All of the bible?
Did I say "all"?