Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-02-2023, 08:06 AM   #1
woodtoo

President Donald J. Trump

11/2/2022- Houston Texas, President Donald J. Trump to deliver remarks.

Don't miss a coherent stable President today as FeebleJoe sleeps the day away while the world spins out of control.
Old 11-02-2023, 08:15 AM   #2
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo View Post

Don't miss a coherent stable President today as FeebleJoe sleeps the day away while the world spins out of control.
Are you a Canadian citizen?
Old 11-02-2023, 10:35 AM   #3
woodtoo

Yes at your service sir, dont miss a real American speak truth to power!
Old 11-02-2023, 10:52 AM   #4
Dick Whitman
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo View Post

You don't even know what year it is, so maybe you're not one to talk about coherent

Also, Trump is neither coherent or stable.

Dick Whitman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-02-2023, 10:58 AM   #5
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

If you didn't think the left had balls the size of elephants before...well...now you know it's been confirmed.

Imagine having balls big enough to claim Trump has serious cognitive issues based on the above...compared to what you see from Biden on a second by second basis.

Imagine.
Old 11-02-2023, 11:04 AM   #6
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Whitman View Post
You don't even know what year it is, so maybe you're not one to talk about coherent

https://twitter.com/NoLieWithBTC/sta...12020919206005
you are making a grave mistake, there is nothing unstable or incoherent about Trump... i didn't say he is a good fellow or was anywhere close to being a good or potential President, but you are way off the mark to doubt anything about the man's intelligence and stability.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-02-2023, 11:13 AM   #7
Dick Whitman
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
If you didn't think the left had balls the size of elephants before...well...now you know it's been confirmed.

Imagine having balls big enough to claim Trump has serious cognitive issues based on the above...compared to what you see from Biden on a second by second basis.

Imagine.
Let's see - in that series of recent videos, Trump doesn't know what city he's in, doesn't know what country one of his favorite leaders is from, doesn't know who he's running against, slurs and rambles incoherently..

But we've got elephant balls for suggesting he has issues. Meanwhile you start threads when Biden raises his voice during a speech or trips over a sandbag.

So shameless
Old 11-02-2023, 11:17 AM   #8
woodtoo

Quote:

https://twitter.com/NoLieWithBTC/sta...12020919206005
play the radio make sure the television excuse me make sure you have the record player on at night the default make sure the kids hear words it makes no sense- biden quote,
talk amongst yourselves.
Old 11-02-2023, 11:34 AM   #9
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Let's see - in that series of recent videos, Trump doesn't know what city he's in, doesn't know what country one of his favorite leaders is from, doesn't know who he's running against, slurs and rambles incoherently..

But we've got elephant balls for suggesting he has issues. Meanwhile you start threads when Biden raises his voice during a speech or trips over a sandbag.

So shameless
Actually, the most SHAMELESS thing in the world is to cry about our "precious democracy" on the one hand, like you anti-MAGA, anti-Trumpers do constantly...but on the other hand, you're fine with Biden running for another term.

Imagine HATING the USA that much, that you would willingly, not once, BUT TWICE be OK voting for someone who literally qualifies for round-the-clock nursing care.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 11-02-2023 at 11:36 AM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-02-2023, 11:50 AM   #10
Dick Whitman
Veteran

Quote:
Actually, the most SHAMELESS thing in the world is to cry about our "precious democracy" on the one hand, like you anti-MAGA, anti-Trumpers do constantly...but on the other hand, you're fine with Biden running for another term.

Imagine HATING the USA that much, that you would willingly, not once, BUT TWICE be OK voting for someone who literally qualifies for round-the-clock nursing care.
Why does Biden "qualify" for nursing care but Trump doesn't?

You mock people actually caring about the fact that your preferred candidate tried to subvert the democratic process and is currently under indictment for it.

The only game you have is to downplay that as meaningless and attack the other candidate for being an old guy.

It's both shameless AND pathetic.
Old 11-02-2023, 11:55 AM   #11
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

The above comes from someone who likely endorsed all that "25th amendment" talk when Trump was president...yet...you NEVER hear that being tossed around for our current feeble, dementia-riddled commander in chief...

The hypocrisy is astounding.

As is the HATE for our country.
Old 11-02-2023, 12:12 PM   #12
myohmyjustify

Quote:

Speaking of Biden, he also qualifies for round-the-clock guard duty in a federal penitentiary and any crime will do: pedophilia, treason, bank fraud, tax evasion, bribery ... take your pick.
myohmyjustify is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-02-2023, 12:20 PM   #13
myohmyjustify

Quote:
Why does Biden "qualify" for nursing care but Trump doesn't?

You mock people actually caring about the fact that your preferred candidate tried to subvert the democratic process and is currently under indictment for it.

The only game you have is to downplay that as meaningless and attack the other candidate for being an old guy.

It's both shameless AND pathetic.

If Biden was being criticized strictly "for being an old guy", half the country would be sympathetic and rally around him.

Biden's hated and laughed at because the cat's now out of bag and we all know him for what he is -- just a mean-spirited, stupid, vulgar, corrupt slob. Did I leave out incompetent?
myohmyjustify is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-02-2023, 12:21 PM   #14
Inner Dirt

Quote:
The above comes from someone who likely endorsed all that "25th amendment" talk when Trump was president...yet...you NEVER hear that being tossed around for our current feeble, dementia-riddled commander in chief...

The hypocrisy is astounding.

As is the HATE for our country.

I seriously wonder who is running the country, it obviously is not Joe Biden or Kamala Harris, he is far too mentally gone and I doubt she has drawn a sober breath in years. If it was 3rd term Obama we would have a lot more anti-white racism spewed from ventriloquist dummy that is Joe Biden. Any guesses

outside of those 3? I will put my money on a committee with Jill Biden casting the deciding vote.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-02-2023, 12:28 PM   #15
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by myohmyjustify View Post
If Biden was being criticized strictly "for being an old guy", half the country would be sympathetic and rally around him.

Biden's hated and laughed at because the cat's now out of bag and we all know him for what he is -- just a mean-spirited, stupid, vulgar, corrupt slob. Did I leave out incompetent?

You left out tall tale telling, self promoting liar. Biden has always been a piece of shit. Call me a mean spirited a-hole, but if I thought you were a POS when you were younger and healthy, did not change your ways and repent, I will not show any more compassion for you when you become old and frail. I will be respectful if I attend your funeral, but I won't be shedding tears or making positive speeches about you either.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply