Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 01-20-2024, 09:08 AM   #1
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Tulsi Gabbard as Trump's pick for VP?

This is the first time I heard talk of her...has Trump even ever mentioned her?

Old 01-20-2024, 09:47 AM   #2
davew

I do not think Tulsi would do it, but might as VP on the no-labels ticket under Joe Manchin.

I suspect the VP choice is campaigning with him now or Kristi Noem.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-20-2024, 03:57 PM   #3
xtb
Ultra MAGA "Gun Bitch"

Trump has to pick someone who is most loyal to him, shares his ideology and can continue on in 2028. Tulsi said in 2019 that Trump was not fit to be president after he thanked her for voting present in one of his impeachment hearings. She also backed Bernie Sanders in 2016.

I think it's Kristi Noem but possibly Kari Lake or Elise Stefanik.
Old 01-20-2024, 03:58 PM   #4
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

According to the video I posted and Glenn Beck, everyone Trump asks is telling Trump to pick Vivek.
Old 01-20-2024, 04:39 PM   #5
denniswilliams

Vivek is America's Milei. Perfect compliment and then successor to Trump.

If not, then it has to be Noem. Or for a real wildcard, and to show up the LEFT and their IDIOT Harris, to show them how to do it right, Kathy Barnette.
denniswilliams is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-20-2024, 04:48 PM   #6
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by denniswilliams View Post
Vivek is America's Milei. Perfect compliment and then successor to Trump.

If not, then it has to be Noem. Or for a real wildcard, and to show up the LEFT and their IDIOT Harris, to show them how to do it right, Kathy Barnette.
... and Vivek could take over the job of telling most reporters they are 'FAKE NEWS'
Old 01-20-2024, 05:24 PM   #7
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
... and Vivek could take over the job of telling most reporters they are 'FAKE NEWS'
What is really real is what Trumps kids are saying, several names mentioned are off the short list to never be considered. What the Donald is saying is he already knows who he will announce.
fast4522 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-20-2024, 05:56 PM   #8
PalaceOfFortLarned

Hasn't he already said it will be a woman, or hinted strongly it will be a woman?

Vivek doesn't help him in the least to gain middle or Dem votes.

He needs suburban women votes more than anything.

Kristi Noem would be his most solid running mate for that purpose. She has spent time in DC, and has been one of the best Govs and best backers of Trump over several years. However, I'm not so sure she would want the job.

Kari Lake is a huge supporter, as is Elise Stefanik. Sarah Huckabee should be considered as well. Tulsi doesn't seem to fit at all on any level.

My darkhorse is the 35 year old Kayleigh McEnany who carried 100 million buckets of water for Trump as his press secretary while she dished out facts and beatdowns on the press corps on a daily basis.

Does she have the political background of office? No. But she is very kind on the eyes and would completely whip any other VP candidate in a debate. Georgetown grad, time at Oxford, and a JD from Harvard. She is whipsmart and an engaging personality. Would also help with the Millennial and Gen Z vote, bigly.

Last edited by PalaceOfFortLarned; 01-20-2024 at 05:58 PM.
PalaceOfFortLarned is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-20-2024, 07:41 PM   #9
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalaceOfFortLarned View Post
Hasn't he already said it will be a woman
No.

Expect to hear it from him on television in a big announcement.
Old 01-20-2024, 08:02 PM   #10
fast4522

More on the subject

Trump has given no real indication whom he might pick. There have been suggestions that Trump might want to choose a female running mate to sweep up women voters he lost in the last election, or a person of color to broaden the Republican ticket's appeal.

Georgia Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene and South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem are two other potential female picks mentioned for Trump, but they received 1 percent and 3 percent, respectively, of backing from Trump supporters in the survey.

Other names who have been cited include Ramaswamy and South Carolina Senator Tim Scott, the first Black elected senator from the South since Reconstruction who dropped out of the presidential race in November but was not a listed candidate in the poll.

One person who has also been named as a potential Trump running mate is former Fox News anchor Tucker Carlson, with 5 percent of Trump supporters naming him as their preferred choice.

However, Carlson poured cold water on the idea, telling SiriusXM's Megyn Kelly that such a move is "just so unimaginable."

"That's not how my brain works. I've never done anything like that. I can't imagine spending time with politicians," Carlson said.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trum...l-2024-1852100
Old 01-20-2024, 09:09 PM   #11
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalaceOfFortLarned View Post
Hasn't he already said it will be a woman, or hinted strongly it will be a woman?
Like a diversity hire to help fill the spots that look like the country?

https://time.com/5803677/joe-biden-w...ice-president/
Old 02-25-2024, 05:35 PM   #12
davew

I was surprised the democrat turned independent gave a speech at CPAC about how the democrats are killing the country to kill democracy

Old 02-25-2024, 08:43 PM   #13
fast4522

davew,

Thank you for posting that youtube. I think it is only the second political youtube I watched all year. Such an outstanding woman I can not ignore, way besides charming the lady has my trust as someone who could be in an elected position to NOT choose war but not be afraid to defend our national best interests. I don't think that she is looking for the Vice President slot on the ticket but is sincere with what she has said in that video to CPAC.
Old 02-25-2024, 09:13 PM   #14
xtb
Ultra MAGA "Gun Bitch"

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
I was surprised the democrat turned independent gave a speech at CPAC about how the democrats are killing the country to kill democracy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7RH_Lz58Ro
That was good!
Old 02-25-2024, 09:19 PM   #15
P.Rosa
Gambler

Just Like Nikki Haley and Liz Chaney, Tulsi Gabbard is a Chameleon and is doing and saying what she thinks is best for her future.
She voted present instead of no on both of the Trump impeachment scams.
She will turn on Trump, You and the Republican Party as soon as she sees a benefit for herself.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: