Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Contests + Other Interesting Racing Topics > Off-Site Handicapping Contests

Old 03-04-2018, 01:26 PM   #46
Red Knave
dGnr8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Knave View Post
#3 Mandel with Centeno/Delacour
Yet another show horse. Nipped for place by a 67-1 shot. $3.60 is my biggest payoff this week!

The takers get the honey, the givers sing the blues - Robin Trower, Too Rolling Stoned - 1974
Red Knave is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-06-2018, 07:42 PM   #47
Red Knave
dGnr8

Tomorrow we have 2 3yo races. A 6f NW Optional 25k and a Mdn 5.5f. I'm looking at the first one and it actually looks pretty interesting. I'm putting my contest life on the line with the 3rd ML choice, #7 Elvis Cole who may be the speed of the speed here. And there's lots of speed, according to BRIS. There are 5 E types, 2 E/Ps and 1 P, the ML favorite (pretty typical for this category). The best late, according to Timeform is #8, Lord Barna (ML fav), and I hope he finds himself too far back to finish and that no one softens up my choice so that he can hang on for a slice.
We'll see who's left after scratches.

The takers get the honey, the givers sing the blues - Robin Trower, Too Rolling Stoned - 1974
Old 03-07-2018, 06:18 PM   #48
Red Knave
dGnr8

Ignominiously out after Elvis ran like the "Mdn winner last out" that he was. The fav, #8, the only horse with any late ability, wins this as the favorite (and my alternate). I'm gone but best of luck to Big Russ, hoping he lasts to the finish.

Old 03-07-2018, 07:40 PM   #49
Big Russ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Knave View Post
Ignominiously out after Elvis ran like the "Mdn winner last out" that he was. The fav, #8, the only horse with any late ability, wins this as the favorite (and my alternate). I'm gone but best of luck to Big Russ, hoping he lasts to the finish.
Thanks. Looks like I'm in 29th. Need a couple of prices desperately.
Big Russ is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-11-2018, 08:58 PM   #50
Big Russ

I'm out.
Big Russ is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-12-2018, 09:58 AM   #51
Red Knave
dGnr8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Russ View Post
I'm out.
Bummer. Good run though.
Down to 85 from over 900 with 8 (I think) more days to go and no more lifelines available.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: