Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 02-05-2021, 05:55 PM   #31
Tom
The Voice of Reason!
 
Tom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Canandaigua, New york
Posts: 103,953
Some of us knew people they did come for.
I worked with an older guy in 1973 who had a tattoo on his arm. I asked him what was and he told me it was his ticket to Heaven.

I had no idea what he meant and he told me God must want him in Heaven because he had already been in Hell.

Wandersman was his name.
__________________
Who does the Racing Form Detective like in this one?
Tom is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-07-2021, 04:06 PM   #32
TJDave
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 8,684
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
I would however trade Rep Jim McGovern, cash, and an intern to be named later in exchange For Marjorie Greene.
__________________
“I don’t hate Donald Trump. I hate you for voting for him, for not having intelligence.”

Howard Stern
TJDave is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-07-2021, 04:13 PM   #33
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 70,218
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
Wait...the people who stormed the Capitol were there to murder people?
__________________
@paceadvantage | Support the site and become a today!
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-07-2021, 04:42 PM   #34
TJDave
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 8,684
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Wait...the people who stormed the Capitol were there to murder people?
I don’t doubt that “some” were.

Anyways....That’s your takeaway from the video? All the other s*** gets a pass?
__________________
“I don’t hate Donald Trump. I hate you for voting for him, for not having intelligence.”

Howard Stern
TJDave is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-07-2021, 06:43 PM   #35
jimmyb
Registered User
 
jimmyb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Baystater
Posts: 1,944
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
"some people did something"
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-07-2021, 10:54 PM   #36
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 70,218
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
I don’t doubt that “some” were.

Anyways....That’s your takeaway from the video? All the other s*** gets a pass?
She gets a pass just like Ilhan Omar gets a pass...and just like Robert Byrd got a pass.

Lots of passes to go around.
__________________
@paceadvantage | Support the site and become a today!
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-07-2021, 10:55 PM   #37
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 70,218
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
I don’t doubt that “some” were.
Wow.

They did a pretty shitty job, don't you think?

Not even close.
__________________
@paceadvantage | Support the site and become a today!
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-25-2021, 12:43 PM   #38
Rohirrim
Registered User
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Posts: 208
MTG: Hey repubs no longer going full DEAR LEADER with Trump - you're fools

Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-25-2021, 12:53 PM   #39
fast4522
Registered User
 
fast4522's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 10,622
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
MTG: Hey repubs no longer going full DEAR LEADER with Trump - you're fools

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1364981547896569860
What is your point Ely.
fast4522 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-25-2021, 04:02 PM   #40
Tom
The Voice of Reason!
 
Tom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Canandaigua, New york
Posts: 103,953
Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
What is your point Ely.
The one on his head.
__________________
Who does the Racing Form Detective like in this one?
Tom is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-25-2021, 04:58 PM   #41
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 70,218
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
MTG: Hey repubs no longer going full DEAR LEADER with Trump - you're fools
No one here is full DEAR LEADER either...because...as you know...Trump ain't DEAR LEADER anymore.

We've handed the genuflecting over to guys like you...Biden is your DEAR LEADER...embrace him...I hear he likes hugging.
__________________
@paceadvantage | Support the site and become a today!
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-25-2021, 06:56 PM   #42
xtb
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Western NY
Posts: 1,964
Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
What is your point Ely.
He loves it here.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Reply




Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
How would 12 mins between races effect your play?
Like to see it, Would probably bet more - 25.30%
21 Votes
Like it, Would bet the same - 36.14%
30 Votes
Like it, Would bet less - 2.41%
2 Votes
Wouldn't like it. - 36.14%
30 Votes
Total Votes: 83
This poll is closed.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 1999 - 2021 -- PaceAdvantage.Com -- All Rights Reserved
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program
designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.