Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 02-24-2021, 03:05 PM   #421
Rohirrim
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
It’s a legal analogy. Crimes are categorized by degree and elements.

What she was doing was no different than trespassing.

She would have to commit a theft offense to make it a burglary.

SHE WAS UNARMED AND HE SHOULD BE IN JAIL.

BTW, you don’t want to argue the crime. Not with me.

Explain to me what crime she was committing that warranted deadly force? Elements and degree of crime. Get with it smart ass
Aren't police trained to use lethal force if they (and others) are in imminent danger?

Who do you think that officer was charged to protect? That doorway was a choke point and the last line between violent rioters and numerous members of Congress and staffers. Was the mob there to deliver flowers?

Rep Markwayne Mullin R-OK watched the whole thing from behind the barricade the officers had set up (and was in the process of being breached), and said the officer who took the shot "didn’t have a choice at that time."

The shot totally stopped the mob's advance at that door.

So you get with it.

Also:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlo...-training-mob/

Quote:
To understand how agonizing the decision to shoot or not shoot was in the case of the Capitol riot, it’s important to know something about police policies involving lethal force. While every department has its own specific use-of-force policies, they all revolve around the notion of an imminent deadly threat. Officers are authorized — they are compelled — to use deadly force to prevent death or serious bodily injury to themselves or others.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-24-2021, 03:25 PM   #422
Rohirrim
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
David Bailey’s gun was trained on the unarmd girl from the time she approached the door until he took several steps towards her when she was boosted up onto the opening and blasted her.
David Bailey was not the shooter. Authorities have stated this and that Bailey remains assigned to Steve Scalise and is not under any investigation.

Go back to redpilled
Old 02-24-2021, 04:00 PM   #423
xtb
Ultra MAGA "Gun Bitch"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
David Bailey was not the shooter. Authorities have stated this and that Bailey remains assigned to Steve Scalise and is not under any investigation.

Go back to redpilled
Authorities will neither confirm nor deny it is him, the pictures don't lie however. How many black Capital Policemen wearing that unusual bracelet on their right wrist, do you think there are?
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-24-2021, 04:29 PM   #424
xtb
Ultra MAGA "Gun Bitch"

Quote:

Rep Markwayne Mullin R-OK watched the whole thing from behind the barricade the officers had set up (and was in the process of being breached), and said the officer who took the shot "didn’t have a choice at that time."
I'm sure the officers on the other side of the doors calmly talking to the protesters would have a different take on it.
Old 02-24-2021, 04:51 PM   #425
Rohirrim
Veteran

Quote:
I'm sure the officers on the other side of the doors calmly talking to the protesters would have a different take on it.
You mean the three officers who were shitting their pants up against the door and were told by the rioters to get out of the way and they wouldn't be hurt, so they did?

Yeah, I'm sure they'd have a much different take.
Old 02-24-2021, 04:54 PM   #426
Rohirrim
Veteran

Quote:
Authorities will neither confirm nor deny it is him, the pictures don't lie however. How many black Capital Policemen wearing that unusual bracelet on their right wrist, do you think there are?
Can you get me a shot of the bracelet the shooter is wearing, and we'll compare it to David Bailey's?

The officer who did the shooting is a lieutenant assigned to the capitol building. Bailey is a special agent assigned to Scalise.

Just another small detail.
Old 02-24-2021, 05:40 PM   #427
xtb
Ultra MAGA "Gun Bitch"

Quote:
You mean the three officers who were shitting their pants up against the door and were told by the rioters to get out of the way and they wouldn't be hurt, so they did?

There was no shitting, you’re funny.
Old 02-24-2021, 08:17 PM   #428
xtb
Ultra MAGA "Gun Bitch"

Quote:
Can you get me a shot of the bracelet the shooter is wearing, and we'll compare it to David Bailey's?

The officer who did the shooting is a lieutenant assigned to the capitol building. Bailey is a special agent assigned to Scalise.

Just another small detail.
https://redstate.com/streiff/2021/01/07/305949-n305949

Scroll about halfway down for the video, it's very clear.
Old 02-24-2021, 11:20 PM   #429
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
So that's what you think was going on there, huh? Just some good ol' fashioned burglin' and trespassin'

DISINGENUOUS OVERLOAD
Is it any different from you thinking they were there to kill legislatures (absolutely no proof of this, by the way, but certainly SPOUTED FREELY as if it were truth by idiots such as yourself who have that ever-present agenda to fulfill).
Old 02-24-2021, 11:24 PM   #430
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:

They didn't look scared to me.

Why would they be scared? They were in armor and carrying military firearms. They could have executed everyone in that hallway in seconds with those guns.

They had nothing to fear. If they did, they wouldn't be there, since there were only three of them.

Did you even watch the video?
Old 02-24-2021, 11:54 PM   #431
Rohirrim
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Is it any different from you thinking they were there to kill legislatures (absolutely no proof of this, by the way, but certainly SPOUTED FREELY as if it were truth by idiots such as yourself who have that ever-present agenda to fulfill).
Yes, all the hours and hours of video that exist of violent rioters breaching the capitol and assaulting cops (140 cops injured) and kicking in doors while yelling that they were LOOKING FOR MEMBERS OF CONGRESS is certainly no proof whatsoever that if they had actually gotten their hands on representatives or staffers, that they would have done anything other than probably just give them a finger wag and scolding.

I mean, you'd have to be an idiot to think otherwise. Like me!

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-56174168
Old 02-24-2021, 11:59 PM   #432
Rohirrim
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
They didn't look scared to me.

Why would they be scared? They were in armor and carrying military firearms. They could have executed everyone in that hallway in seconds with those guns.

They had nothing to fear. If they did, they wouldn't be there, since there were only three of them.

Did you even watch the video?
The three officers I'm referring to are holding the door in this video. They are not wearing riot gear. They are not carrying military firearms. And they clearly are afraid and have NO ****ING IDEA WHAT TO DO.

So they bailed.

https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/nat...pitol/2491343/
Old 02-25-2021, 12:12 AM   #433
davew

I would think they should be trained to do their job and know what to do.

Now they have 3 miles of fence to keep congress and national guard in a cage.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-25-2021, 12:12 AM   #434
xtb
Ultra MAGA "Gun Bitch"

Quote:
Yes, all the hours and hours of video that exist of violent rioters breaching the capitol and assaulting cops (140 cops injured) and kicking in doors while yelling that they were LOOKING FOR MEMBERS OF CONGRESS is certainly no proof whatsoever that if they had actually gotten their hands on representatives or staffers, that they would have done anything other than probably just give them a finger wag and scolding.

I mean, you'd have to be an idiot to think otherwise. Like me!

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-56174168
Quote:
Three of the four officials testifying on Tuesday to the Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee resigned in the immediate wake of the attack, in which one Capitol Police officer was killed.
Complete bullshit, he was not killed by anyone.
Old 02-25-2021, 12:18 AM   #435
Rohirrim
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
I would think they should be trained to do their job and know what to do.
Apparently you didn't see this earlier link:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlo...-training-mob/

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: