Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-23-2020, 05:58 PM   #871
davew

if you can't trust World Health Organization with your life, who can you?
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-23-2020, 06:01 PM   #872
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
So you too are are an amateur climatologist as well as an amateur epidemiologist?

Btw, Dr Fauci socked it to Rand Paul who proposed the same crap you do.
Telling him he has no understanding of herd immunity. Fauci said the antibody level of NY was about 22% contrary to your machine learning site..

You and some non mainstream studies have no solide evidence the reason NY got the virus under control was some sort of "semi-herd immunity".

Fauci said hard work, masks, social distancing and mitigation measures did it.
I know the mainstream experts are all lying to you Trumpites.

My Trumpite Fatigue is really acting up.
I am done with you conspiracy nuts for a while.
Dr. Fauci also said back in January and February that we in the USA had nothing to worry about when it comes to COVID-19(84)

So just STFU already.
Old 09-23-2020, 06:14 PM   #873
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Dr. Fauci also said back in January and February that we in the USA had nothing to worry about when it comes to COVID-19(84)

So just STFU already.
We have already been thru this a dozen times Mr. Pomposity. (thought we could not use "STFU"). You conveniently forgot how I demonstrated you are wrong.

As I just said, I am taking a break from covid on PA. Play among yourselves kids. Back op each others paranoia. I look forward to reading more outrageous, preposterous conspiracy theories
Old 09-23-2020, 06:15 PM   #874
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
We have already been thru this a dozen times Mr. Pomposity. (thought we could not use "STFU"). You conveniently forgot how I demonstrated you are wrong.

As I just said, I am taking a break from covid on PA. Play among yourselves kids. Back op each others paranoia. ILook forward to reading more outrageous preposterous conspiracy theories
WRONG?

HE'S ON ****ING VIDEO & IN USA TODAY SAYING IT

SO AGAIN

STFU
Old 09-23-2020, 06:17 PM   #875
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
(thought we could not use "STFU")
We are now radicalized...like AOC told us to be.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 09-23-2020 at 07:19 PM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-23-2020, 06:49 PM   #876
boxcar

Quote:
WRONG?

SO AGAIN

STFU
That was a fake vid, don't you know? Fauci has doubles all over the place.
Old 09-23-2020, 07:31 PM   #877
davew

Quote:

So just STFU already.
yes, but why would our countries viral infectious disease expert know more about it than a national security advisor? Bob Woodward has all the scoop in his new book IMPEACH 45
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-23-2020, 08:48 PM   #878
wisconsin

Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPQI5ssCnuc

She was describing liberals everywhere. Spot on...
Old 09-23-2020, 09:02 PM   #879
fast4522

Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPQI5ssCnuc

Great going AOC, another cop shot tonight in Louisville.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-23-2020, 09:28 PM   #880
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
Great going AOC, another cop shot tonight in Louisville.
2 Louisville Metro Police shot tonight.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-24-2020, 04:06 AM   #881
hcap

Quote:
WRONG?

SO AGAIN

STFU
The death of expertise so loved by PA off topic.

As I mentioned Dr Fauci..

Fauci's medical credentials

Fauci has made important scientific observations that contributed to the understanding of regulation of the human immune response, and is recognized for delineating the mechanisms whereby immunosuppressive agents adapt to that response. He developed therapies for formerly fatal diseases such as polyarteritis nodosa, granulomatosis with polyangiitis, and lymphomatoid granulomatosis. In a 1985 Stanford University Arthritis Center Survey of the American Rheumatism Association, membership ranked Fauci's work on the treatment of polyarteritis nodosa and granulomatosis with polyangiitis as one of the most important advances in patient management in rheumatology over the previous 20 years.[16][17]
President Barack Obama greets Fauci in June 2014

Fauci has contributed to the understanding of how HIV destroys the body's defenses leading to the progression to AIDS. He has outlined the mechanisms of induction of HIV expression by endogenous cytokines.[17] Fauci has worked to develop strategies for the therapy and immune

Versus Rand Paul
Evidently a deluded member of off topic. Even sounds like PA himself. With excerpts written by classhandicapper.

Paul attended Baylor University and is a graduate of the Duke University School of Medicine. Paul began practicing ophthalmology in 1993 in Bowling Green, Kentucky, and established his own clinic in December 2007.

Last edited by hcap; 09-24-2020 at 04:14 AM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-24-2020, 05:01 AM   #882
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:

Fauci has made important scientific observations that contributed to the understanding of regulation of the human immune response, and is recognized for delineating the mechanisms whereby immunosuppressive agents adapt to that response. He developed therapies for formerly fatal diseases such as polyarteritis nodosa, granulomatosis with polyangiitis, and lymphomatoid granulomatosis. In a 1985 Stanford University Arthritis Center Survey of the American Rheumatism Association, membership ranked Fauci's work on the treatment of polyarteritis nodosa and granulomatosis with polyangiitis as one of the most important advances in patient management in rheumatology over the previous 20 years.[16][17]

Fauci has contributed to the understanding of how HIV destroys the body's defenses leading to the progression to AIDS. He has outlined the mechanisms of induction of HIV expression by endogenous cytokines.[17] Fauci has worked to develop strategies for the therapy and immune

Versus Rand Paul
Evidently a deluded member of off topic. Even sounds like PA himself. With excerpts written by classhandicapper.

Paul attended Baylor University and is a graduate of the Duke University School of Medicine. Paul began practicing ophthalmology in 1993 in Bowling Green, Kentucky, and established his own clinic in December 2007.

https://youtu.be/e5MrqlCXqzE
Dude...what you just wrote above has NOTHING to do with FAUCI telling us all in late January and mid-February that COVID-19 won't be a major problem for the USA.

So again....GFY
Old 09-24-2020, 05:54 AM   #883
hcap

Quote:
Dude...what you just wrote above has NOTHING to do with FAUCI telling us all in late January and mid-February that COVID-19 won't be a major problem for the USA.

So again....GFY
It has to do with the incorrect herd mentality promoted here by non-experts like Rand Paul.

I have already put to bed your Fauci lied to us crap.

My Trumpite fatigue is due to repeating myself for you and your buddies.
Fauci has more integrity in his pinky than a hundred of you non expert Rand Pauls, spouting off forever on Sweden and herd immunity.
Old 09-24-2020, 06:10 AM   #884
tucker6

Quote:
It has to do with the incorrect herd mentality promoted here by non-experts like Rand Paul.

I have already put to bed your Fauci lied to us crap.

My Trumpite fatigue is due to repeating myself for you and your buddies.
Fauci has more integrity in his pinky than a hundred of you non expert Rand Pauls, spouting off forever on Sweden and herd immunity.
Fauci i is a swamp rat. As such he will do anything to maintain power. Fauci has repeatedly lied and changed his story so his believability is pretty low with me.

I’m actually surprised you support Fauci so much. After all, he is one of Trump’s top scientists and since Trump is a moron, I figured you would lump Fauci as a moron as well. Interesting!
tucker6 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-24-2020, 07:45 AM   #885
boxcar

Quote:

Versus Rand Paul

https://youtu.be/e5MrqlCXqzE
You forgot to mention that your beloved "expert" is also a liar, flip-flopper and equivocator. Other than this, I'm sure he's a nice enough guy.