Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2017, 07:54 PM   #1246
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actor View Post
I never referred to her in any such way. I assume you are referring to my statement that I get laid a lot.

Your response is sexist. You are assuming that sex is something that only males desire and only males enjoy. It’s nothing of the sort. Sex is a two way street and both parties should enjoy it. I would not have it any other way. I would never want to have sex with a partner who did not enjoy it as much as I.
I'm sure your retired Librarian wife wouldn't appreciate you posting publicly that you "get laid a lot". If you had stated that your wife and you were making love more often, it would've been acceptable way of showing your golden years are, indeed, more enjoyable with your wife. You truly are a lost individual, in so many ways.....
Old 05-04-2017, 07:57 PM   #1247
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
Try your local library. That’s what I did.
Not a responsive answer.

Quote:
If suffering is not evil then what is? If inflicting suffering is not evil then what is? In any case Epicurus says nothing about suffering.
Beneficial

Quote:
I have empathy. Others suffer and I have empathy. And I have suffered and may again.
So what.

Quote:
What is an election if not a “political test.

My error, "religious test", i.e. Mormonism

Quote:
I know exactly why they risked their lives. They had no choice. They settled the knobs country of present day Tennessee and the Carolinas. The did not take sides until the British invaded the area and they were forced to defend themselves. Look up the battles of King’s Mountain, Cowpens, and Gifford’s Court House.
There is always a choice. They could have surrendered.

Quote:
Yes.
Why do you disagree? See if you can give a lucid answer.
Quote:
Really. If that’s not a suggestion that I commit suicide then what is it? Are you asking why God has not struck me down, or why the rest of society does not lynch me? What?
You are not being intellectually honest about your nihilist view of life, you espouse.

Quote:
What part of my purpose comes from ME and not from SKY DADDY don’t you get?
If life has no purpose, your individual life has no purpose. What don't you understand?

Quote:
I already said that. Possible but not probable.
So it is possible there is a purpose according to the design of your big sky daddy.

Quote:
You tell me.
Why should I?

Quote:
Why, absolutely nothing. I thought I made that clear years ago. It’s a definite possibility.
Not related to my posts.

Quote:
I never referred to her in any such way. I assume you are referring to my statement that I get laid a lot.

Your response is sexist. You are assuming that sex is something that only males desire and only males enjoy. It’s nothing of the sort. Sex is a two way street and both parties should enjoy it. I would not have it any other way. I would never want to have sex with a partner who did not enjoy it as much as I.
Only in your delusional and selfish world can you come up that I implied woman cannot or do not enjoy sex. Total non-sequitur.

Quote:
Did your Daddy ever have the “little talk” with you? The one about the birds and the bees
I learned the science of the birds and business from the exhibits at the Museum of Science and industry, at a very early age.
A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies.
George Washington

Last edited by Show Me the Wire; 05-04-2017 at 08:04 PM.
Old 05-04-2017, 08:01 PM   #1248
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
I'm sure your retired Librarian wife wouldn't appreciate you posting publicly that you "get laid a lot". If you had stated that your wife and you were making love more often, it would've been acceptable way of showing your golden years are, indeed, more enjoyable with your wife. You truly are a lost individual, in so many ways.....

Just shows the level of his selfishness.

Just like he rather consume precious natural resources, which are vitally needed for future generations. I wonder how much damage he has done to the earth through his contribution to man made global warming.
A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies.
George Washington
Old 05-04-2017, 08:04 PM   #1249
Greyfox

Quote:
I'm sure your retired Librarian wife wouldn't appreciate you posting publicly that you "get laid a lot". .
Are you sure that he was only referring to his wife with that comment? I'm not.
Old 05-04-2017, 08:10 PM   #1250
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfox View Post
Are you sure that he was only referring to his wife with that comment? I'm not.
Well he did post he would never refer to her in that manner:

Quote:
I never referred to her in any such way.
So one could assume he is talking about another woman. Maybe his wife doesn't fit his prerequisite of enjoying sex, at least not with him
George Washington
Old 05-04-2017, 08:32 PM   #1251
Actor
Librocubicularist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me the Wire View Post
You are not being intellectually honest about your nihilist view of life, you espouse.
espouse v. to take up and support as a cause.

I do not "espouse" nihilism. I do not support it as a cause. I accept it. In popular parlance I've "gotten over it." I do not indulge in wishful thinking, which is what religion is.
Old 05-04-2017, 08:35 PM   #1252
Actor
Librocubicularist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me the Wire View Post
Why should I?
You brought it up.
Old 05-04-2017, 08:43 PM   #1253
Actor
Librocubicularist

Quote:
I'm sure your retired Librarian wife wouldn't appreciate you posting publicly that you "get laid a lot". If you had stated that your wife and you were making love more often, it would've been acceptable way of showing your golden years are, indeed, more enjoyable with your wife.
So "making love" is acceptable but "getting laid" is not. Yet both mean the same thing. Why is that? Why is one acceptable but the other is not. And of course "f*****g" also means the same thing but I would probably get chastised by PA if I used the actual letters instead of the "*". Why is that?
Old 05-04-2017, 08:53 PM   #1254
Greyfox

Quote:
So "making love" is acceptable but "getting laid" is not. Yet both mean the same thing.
They might mean the same thing to you, but in my world the latter expression objectifies and depreciates the uniqueness of partner while subtracting from one of the highest possible expressions of personal emotional intimacy.
Old 05-04-2017, 08:54 PM   #1255
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
espouse v. to take up and support as a cause.

I do not "espouse" nihilism. I do not support it as a cause. I accept it. In popular parlance I've "gotten over it." I do not indulge in wishful thinking, which is what religion is.
You accept it? That means you you believe it. Stop trying to split hairs where there are no hairs to split.
George Washington
Old 05-04-2017, 08:55 PM   #1256
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
You brought it up.
I stated ponder it. So you need to be spoon fed everything? Ever hear of independent study?
George Washington
Old 05-04-2017, 09:03 PM   #1257
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
So "making love" is acceptable but "getting laid" is not. Yet both mean the same thing. Why is that? Why is one acceptable but the other is not. And of course "f*****g" also means the same thing but I would probably get chastised by PA if I used the actual letters instead of the "*". Why is that?
Maybe you don't understand because you are uncouth.
George Washington
Old 05-04-2017, 09:26 PM   #1258
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
You're putting me on, aren't you Sport? You can't have that drag-knuckle neanderthal type of thinking, can you?.....Apparently so.
Old 05-04-2017, 10:41 PM   #1259
Light
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actor
That is the purpose of life. Absolutely nothing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
Your conclusion is premature
Quote:
You are entitled to your opinion.
You cannot make that conclusion based on your negligible time on Earth in relation to the evolutionary span of life on this planet.
Old 05-04-2017, 11:56 PM   #1260
Hank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
You cannot make that conclusion based on your negligible time on Earth in relation to the evolutionary span of life on this planet.
Brother Actor brings to mind Goethe's classic "Faust".After a long and esteemed career as a scholar Faust finds himself in the grip of Existential nihilism...."And here I am at last a very fool,with useless learning curst,no wiser than at first..." The train of physical science will always be stopped at the ocean of metaphysics. From there each individual must find their own way forward....or not.

Last edited by Hank; 05-04-2017 at 11:58 PM.
Closed Thread