Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-15-2020, 07:38 PM   #46
chrisl

If Trump wins the election. With the media every minute stating Biden won. This would not be a overturn of the election. In every election ballots are tossed out for some reason or another. In this one, there just would be a lot more. The powder keg that will ensue IMO will be terrible. They could have had this planned from the start. They want complete chaos. Perfect storm. They will have it.
chrisl is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-15-2020, 08:01 PM   #47
Andy Asaro

Sidney Powell: “First of all, I never say anything that I can’t prove...”
Andy Asaro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-15-2020, 08:03 PM   #48
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Asaro View Post
Yes! Sidney Powell is the only lawyer who never lies.
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-15-2020, 08:29 PM   #49
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
FOUR times. Don't forget my son.
Your admission of voting fraud is admirable and implicating your son as well... bravo. Maybe you'll get snagged when they canvas and compare. We can only hope you'll be as cavalier about it then.
Old 11-15-2020, 08:46 PM   #50
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
Your admission of voting fraud is admirable and implicating your son as well... bravo. Maybe you'll get snagged when they canvas and compare. We can only hope you'll be as cavalier about it then.

A little disappointment and you guys totally lose your sense of humor. I didn't even register to vote in this election, friend. I was convinced that Trump would be ousted even without my help.
Old 11-15-2020, 09:08 PM   #51
newtothegame

Quote:

A little disappointment and you guys totally lose your sense of humor. I didn't even register to vote in this election, friend. I was convinced that Trump would be ousted even without my help.
So gus, serious question.....

I ask this since you was "convinced that Trump would lose without your help"....

1. How many others felt that same way as you in your estimation....???
2. And seeing how Biden and a few others mentioned the same thing, can you honestly sit there and say that the voting irregularities that are being alleged (since no one will believe until people go to jail), how literally hundreds of THOUSANDS of votes (dropped in the middle of the night ALL for Biden by the way), is on the up and up??

If trump lost legit, congrats to Biden and the rest!!
But THIS government has a history of doing some shady crap.
Tell me that you HONESTLY believe that all of this is on the up and up and Trump is just having a case of sour grapes???
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
newtothegame is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-15-2020, 09:22 PM   #52
davew

Quote:

dang, your neighbor or a community organizer must have gotten your Nevada ballot

we are not disappointed yet, the next 2 months will become interesting
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-15-2020, 09:51 PM   #53
Burls
Veteran

Quote:
Burls is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-15-2020, 09:57 PM   #54
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtothegame View Post
So gus, serious question.....

I ask this since you was "convinced that Trump would lose without your help"....

1. How many others felt that same way as you in your estimation....???
2. And seeing how Biden and a few others mentioned the same thing, can you honestly sit there and say that the voting irregularities that are being alleged (since no one will believe until people go to jail), how literally hundreds of THOUSANDS of votes (dropped in the middle of the night ALL for Biden by the way), is on the up and up??

If trump lost legit, congrats to Biden and the rest!!
But THIS government has a history of doing some shady crap.
Tell me that you HONESTLY believe that all of this is on the up and up and Trump is just having a case of sour grapes???
Okay...I'll give you the sincerest answer that I am capable of:

As PA-Mike has recently stated...NOTHING is ever on the "up-and-up". Was the 2000 election, where Gore lost, on the up-and-up? Whenever some 150,000,000 million people gather together to do something, there are bound to be "irregularities"...and some of them are accidental, while others may be well planned out. I don't know. But I do know that it's short-sighted and overly naive to assume that only one side of the political aisle engages in this type of "illegality". Trump has every right to take his case to court in order to get his "due process". But for him to declare before the election that he could only lose in a rigged election was terribly irresponsible of him...especially since he knew that he was never that popular to begin with. Let's not forget that he failed to secure the national popular vote from someone as widely hated as Hillary Clinton! This isn't exactly RONALD REAGAN that we are talking about here.

If hundreds of thousands of votes indeed dropped in the middle of the night all for Biden, and if all these allegations of fraud that have been reported have any true merit...then all this would constitute sufficient proof to keep these cases from dismissively being thrown out of court...NO? Isn't Donald Trump competently represented attorney-wise? Am I supposed to believe the likes of Boxcar here when they suggest that the CIA has conspired with the Democratic party to dethrone a sitting president of this country? Isn't this what the CIA does to OTHER countries?

I, personally, have no dog in this fight. I have been fortunate enough to have structured my life in a way which prevents the sitting president or the Supreme Court from causing me any real discomfort. But I've lived in this country for 47 years...and I like it here. And I would like it even more if I didn't see all the hatred that I've been seeing lately out there in the streets. And when I see the sitting president fanning the flames of this hatred, it saddens me...because I've seen what this has done to certain European countries whose politics I happen to be familiar with.

I can argue and debate with you about many things...and that's all well and good. But when I start saying that you've CHEATED me out of something of real significance...then I better be able to present adequate proof to back up my allegations...otherwise I've committed an injustice. And when millions and millions of other people are also caught up in this injustice...then things can spin out of control very easily. As I've said before...I've seen this happen in other countries...including my own.

Let justice be done, I say...without harboring any preconceived notions about what might have taken place.
Old 11-15-2020, 10:06 PM   #55
newtothegame

Quote:
Okay...I'll give you the sincerest answer that I am capable of:

As PA-Mike has recently stated...NOTHING is ever on the "up-and-up". Was the 2000 election, where Gore lost, on the up-and-up? Whenever some 150,000,000 million people gather together to do something, there are bound to be "irregularities"...and some of them are accidental, while others may be well planned out. I don't know. But I do know that it's short-sighted and overly naive to assume that only one side of the political aisle engages in this type of "illegality". Trump has every right to take his case to court in order to get his "due process". But for him to declare before the election that he could only lose in a rigged election was terribly irresponsible of him...especially since he knew that he was never that popular to begin with. Let's not forget that he failed to secure the national popular vote from someone as widely hated as Hillary Clinton! This isn't exactly RONALD REAGAN that we are talking about here.

If hundreds of thousands of votes indeed dropped in the middle of the night all for Biden, and if all these allegations of fraud that have been reported have any true merit...then all this would constitute sufficient proof to keep these cases from dismissively being thrown out of court...NO? Isn't Donald Trump competently represented attorney-wise? Am I supposed to believe the likes of Boxcar here when they suggest that the CIA has conspired with the Democratic party to dethrone a sitting president of this country? Isn't this what the CIA does to OTHER countries?

I, personally, have no dog in this fight. I have been fortunate enough to have structured my life in a way which prevents the sitting president or the Supreme Court from causing me any real discomfort. But I've lived in this country for 47 years...and I like it here. And I would like it even more if I didn't see all the hatred that I've been seeing lately out there in the streets. And when I see the sitting president fanning the flames of this hatred, it saddens me...because I've seen what this has done to certain European countries whose politics I happen to be familiar with.

I can argue and debate with you about many things...and that's all well and good. But when I start saying that you've CHEATED me out of something of real significance...then I better be able to present adequate proof to back up my allegations...otherwise I've committed an injustice. And when millions and millions of other people are also caught up in this injustice...then things can spin out of control very easily. As I've said before...I've seen this happen in other countries...including my own.

Let justice be done, I say...without harboring any preconceived notions about what might have taken place.
Completely agree with all of your post. And I too understand that BOTH sides indulge themselves.
If you look closely enough at my post, I have said many times that NONE of them truly have our best interest at heart. They are all in it for themselves.
However, I do not see the system changing for at least a few cycles. Due to that, I have to vote for the lesser of two evils or the one that I believe will at least accomplish some of what is best for me and my family.

In the end, for this election, I truly hope ALL is brought to light and those responsible are brought to justice if wrong doings happened (which I do believe this was the most egregious amount of fraud I have seen). If justice is done, then BOTH sides should take notice. Then and only then can we start to see some change.

Thanks for the honest reply, much appreciated.....
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
newtothegame is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-16-2020, 08:08 AM   #56
Andy Asaro

Old 11-16-2020, 08:10 AM   #57
Andy Asaro

Old 11-16-2020, 09:04 AM   #58
MargieRose

Quote:
Twitter LIES!
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-16-2020, 09:22 AM   #59
MargieRose

Quote:
Wow...just WOW! Listen to this ten times, folks...ingrain it in your mind.
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-16-2020, 09:43 AM   #60
davew

Quote:
interesting analysis, but I doubt I ever see any felonies charged for the election fraud
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: