Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-12-2020, 05:30 PM   #1
lamboguy

thank god for our military

in El Paso, Texas they have been putting up hospitals in tents and they are putting their lives on the line to care for sick diseased people. they are going to be all over the place pretty soon and they never complain. we really don't know how lucky we are to have these great people.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-12-2020, 05:43 PM   #2
46zilzal
velocitician

Corp of Engineers have done a great job, no doubt
Old 11-12-2020, 05:45 PM   #3
46zilzal
velocitician

another and a memorial finally to this group

Old 11-12-2020, 06:27 PM   #4
MONEY

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
in El Paso, Texas they have been putting up hospitals in tents and they are putting their lives on the line to care for sick diseased people. they are going to be all over the place pretty soon and they never complain. we really don't know how lucky we are to have these great people.
The Military money could be used better on social programs.
Let's defund the military.
Old 11-12-2020, 06:52 PM   #5
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by MONEY View Post
The Military money could be used better on social programs.
Let's defund the military.
Absolutely! Just look at what Antifa and BLM could do with all that money.
Old 11-15-2020, 04:12 PM   #6
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

God Bless our troops.......

GD our leaders!

https://www.stripes.com/news/veteran...-pits-1.646181

This totally unacceptable BS has been going on for over a year that I know of. Where is the Commander In Chief? How can ANYTHING be higher on his to do list than this?

From what I can see, Trump has done NOTHING for at least 2 months other than use the perks of his office and our tax dollars to run HIS campaign. When does he start do the the job the ALREADY has? Last time I looked, we elected him to SERVE US for 48 months, not 46.

Shut your mouth, get this fixed.
You lost. Get over it.

This is NOT about you, it is about US.
This affliction needs to be classified as "presumptive. Today.
Old 11-15-2020, 07:23 PM   #7
bpiets
Veteran

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
God Bless our troops.......

GD our leaders!

https://www.stripes.com/news/veteran...-pits-1.646181

This totally unacceptable BS has been going on for over a year that I know of. Where is the Commander In Chief? How can ANYTHING be higher on his to do list than this?

From what I can see, Trump has done NOTHING for at least 2 months other than use the perks of his office and our tax dollars to run HIS campaign. When does he start do the the job the ALREADY has? Last time I looked, we elected him to SERVE US for 48 months, not 46.

Shut your mouth, get this fixed.
You lost. Get over it.

This is NOT about you, it is about US.
This affliction needs to be classified as "presumptive. Today.
give Biden the military and it will serve China soon after...almost did under Obama until mr trump rebuilt same...so why not move into a getto gutter and find out why police are nessessary and the military also etc...go live in China or Russia and find out the what and why for...mr trump is ensuring that Biden is not updated on any policy etc...and Kamala,la,la,la will be send Americans tax dollars to Iran and other alkida, Hamas , etc etc nations ...how stupid...and foolish....the democrats who voted for the democrats should be sent to those nations etc...they would soon be very happy to be back in the u s of a..well, most, except for those that love to hold the doors open and get the bath room etc in order for Biden and Clinton and Obama etc...aaahhh, to have slaves that are free for a few dallars more than in Roman etc days....l
bpiets is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-15-2020, 07:41 PM   #8
bpiets
Veteran

Smile

Go live in China or Russia or Iran etc...find out why the military is needed...most of our great and great etc grand parents escaped what you suggest as they had no future in the old country...the explorers of old sought to get away from thier nations but had ties there ,and thus destroyed and stole the riches these peoples in discovered lands had ,but did not know the value of and returned to live in a style of the folks that did not offer these exployers the same possibilities of riches...in other words, these explorers took the chance that there was a better life else where but most died trying like the Alaska and Yukon gold fields..and there is still gold and other items being tossed ashore on beaches after any storm or hurricanes in Florida etc from vessels sunk with articles that slave labour furnished as many died as well in the procurement there of...just like the building of the rail ways...Chinese and others died for slave labor wages ,suffered all the indignities ,etc....they say that in Canada alone , one person and more died for every mile of track laid...and this is the commie way or autocratic way that Biden and the democrats offer the American citizens...and those who have thier investments and incomes from in China etc...Biden, Clinton, the NFL , nba, NHL, owners, stock holders, eduction institutions, etc...great thier incomes from same...we small shop owners and franchises etc get the spin off from those sales departments that get thier supplies from China...etc...great to ventilate...as in expression ,

Last edited by bpiets; 11-15-2020 at 07:44 PM. Reason: Add
Old 11-15-2020, 10:21 PM   #9
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

dude...seriously...you're trolling us, right?

I can't read anything you post...it's ****ing completely incoherent.
Old 11-16-2020, 12:23 AM   #10
ultracapper

No kidding. What a garbled freaking mess.

He must still have a vicodin connection. Guys used to ramble on like that after 40 or 50 mgs.
ultracapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-16-2020, 12:31 AM   #11
bpiets
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
dude...seriously...you're trolling us, right?

I can't read anything you post...it's ****ing completely incoherent.
Aaahhhh, dude, why not watch or I should say listen to , x22 today , for a real eye opener on what is really going on....lol...chow...facts , not fiction nor speculation...but like you stated, can this forum exceed the Jerry Springer ratings via those who are for Biden and company....lol...but rating your self against Parler / gab is a start....I had never heard of them beforetoday...thanks...I may go have a look soon...but do go and look up , ( x 22 today ) I think they will get larger quickly...very much larger...they do research and investigate reporting..

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: