Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-11-2020, 01:38 PM   #46
chrisl

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
Nothing will become of this Trump temper tantrum. He is just trying to save face and appear "strong" to his supporters. Behind closed doors...he is contemplating his next career move as we speak. Another reality show, no doubt.
Do you have proof this is what he is doing. Are you making shit up again.
chrisl is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-11-2020, 04:19 PM   #47
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisl View Post
Do you have proof this is what he is doing. Are you making shit up again.
Come On Man... they don't need proof. They are Democrats. They believe truth over facts... they spit on the truth.
Old 11-12-2020, 12:06 AM   #48
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
Jerry

My take on this is that Don the con KNOWS there is no election fraud and that he has no chance to overturn the election. Just like he knew the Virus was deadlier than the flu (on tape) but said the opposite for political reasons.

He's claiming fraud to have what he feels is a more credible exit ramp from the presidency without feelings of humiliation or disgrace to himself and his supporters. Its all about his ego as usual.

When this "fraud" game is over, and the courts say what they are saying now, that there is no evidence of fraud or the recounts do not change the vote by more than a couple of hundred votes either way as has always been the case, Don the con will continue to insinuate that the system is rigged against him specifically, way after he is out of office.

He will continue to badger Biden and the democrats with conspiracies from the sidelines as will his diehard fans more so than he did with the Obama's birther conspiracy.

But a more serious concern to Don the con that few are talking about is that he will have a slew of lawsuits that can now be enacted against him as opposed to his immunity as a sitting president. For example the Stormy Daniels case where Cohen has been sentenced for 3 years for following Trumps orders. How can you not prosecute the boss but only the ones who carried out his orders? Plus he has the Mueller obstruction of justice issue than can now proceed. Plus he has the NY DA conducting a criminal investigation into Trump and his company's business dealings. Plus he will now have to provide DNA evidence to the attorneys of a woman who accused him of rape. And on and on.

His diehard supporters think he will run again in 4 years. My guess is he will be incarcerated with poetic justice chants of "Lock him up". This is the more pressing reason he wants to stay in office.

Let him and his supporters knock themselves out with these claims. He's going to end up indicted like almost 40 others were in his corrupt administration.
You are delusional. No President or former President has ever gone to Jail. They just go away. You Lefties are going to have to just be happy with that. Sheesh...
Old 11-12-2020, 12:12 AM   #49
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Even when they win, they can't stop the cuck.

They're all pouty and sad ol Jerky Joe isn't getting his fair share of love from half the country....awwwwwww......paw paw joey....so sad....LMAO

He wants us to call him PRESIDENT ELECT!

What world are these people living in? They have absolutely no self-reflection on what they did the last four years...they think they acted NOBLY.

Now they want us to all sit back in shock and horror about how POTUS TRUMP is STILL RUINING the country...

Uhhh...NO!

WE

DON'T

CARE

Haven't you figured that out by now?

Trump got his blank check from me to do whatever the phuck he pleases right after you all started calling him a Russian Agent.

Now pardon me while I go back to not giving a **** that Joe Biden continues to get dissed by the Trump Adminstration.

(awwwww...they won't let him read the nice notes from world leaders.... )

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 11-12-2020 at 12:13 AM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-12-2020, 12:22 AM   #50
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post

They're all pouty and sad ol Jerky Joe isn't getting his fair share of love from half the country....awwwwwww......paw paw joey....so sad....LMAO

What world are these people living in? They have absolutely no self-reflection on what they did the last four years...they think they acted NOBLY.

Now they want us to all sit back in shock and horror about how POTUS TRUMP is STILL RUINING the country...

Uhhh...NO!

WE

DON'T

CARE

Trump got his blank check from me to do whatever the phuck he pleases right after you all started calling him a Russian Agent.

Now pardon me while I go back to not giving a **** that Joe Biden continues to get dissed by the Trump Adminstration.

Because...with some people, nothing is ever enough.

Can't stop the cuck
Old 11-12-2020, 04:48 AM   #51
hcap

Quote:

Uhhh...NO!

WE

DON'T

CARE

I have not read this entire thread, so I am not sue if someone has already posted this. To put to bed the absurd dead people contention. Claiming to overturn 10's of thousands of Biden's legitimate lead?

They must be walking out of their graves.

GOP Commissioner Debunks Conspiracy Theory About Dead Voters Casting Ballots In Philly
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/g...lots-in-philly

Republican Philadelphia City Commissioner Al Schmidt said Wednesday that his city had “the most transparent and secure election in the history of Philadelphia,” pushing back on claims of widespread fraud that he said have “no basis in fact at all.”

The comments come after President Donald Trump and his campaign have leveraged baseless attacks on the integrity of the election, waging fizzling legal battles against fraud without evidence exclusively in battleground states that reported a projected loss for the one-term president who was defeated by President-elect Joe Biden on Saturday.
Old 11-12-2020, 06:14 AM   #52
OntheRail

Just because the Commish has an R does not mean he's not a Romney. Plus He's part of the Philly machine... would not trust him on a stack of bibles.

You know ol Joe been bragging about chatting up foreign leaders all week... looks like a Logan Act to me... cause at this point joes just a regular old joe. Should be Flynned.
Old 11-12-2020, 12:32 PM   #53
newtothegame

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
I have not read this entire thread, so I am not sue if someone has already posted this. To put to bed the absurd dead people contention. Claiming to overturn 10's of thousands of Biden's legitimate lead?

They must be walking out of their graves.

GOP Commissioner Debunks Conspiracy Theory About Dead Voters Casting Ballots In Philly
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/g...lots-in-philly

Republican Philadelphia City Commissioner Al Schmidt said Wednesday that his city had “the most transparent and secure election in the history of Philadelphia,” pushing back on claims of widespread fraud that he said have “no basis in fact at all.”

The comments come after President Donald Trump and his campaign have leveraged baseless attacks on the integrity of the election, waging fizzling legal battles against fraud without evidence exclusively in battleground states that reported a projected loss for the one-term president who was defeated by President-elect Joe Biden on Saturday.
Would you expect any person, from either party, to say anything different?
I could see it now....a GOP (in Philadelphia no less), coming out and saying...." My city is corrupt as hell" (never mind that he is an elected official in that same city that he claims is corrupt).
What would that say about his status as an official in said city???

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
newtothegame is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-12-2020, 12:37 PM   #54
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Democrats have set a new record this time.
Not only did the let dead people vote, they are planning on letting a dead guy SERVE!
Old 11-12-2020, 02:51 PM   #55
rastajenk
Just Deplorable

Dead people have rights, too!
rastajenk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-12-2020, 04:17 PM   #56
tucker6

Just heard on local radio here that Trey Gowdy is joining Trump’s legal team. Just a little bit more smoke. Gowdy wouldn’t join a sunken ship.

I live in his former district
tucker6 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-12-2020, 04:42 PM   #57
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Imagine the social unrest should the unthinkable happen...a "reversal" of the election results...

How great would that be!?!?

Trump would finally be able to go FULL DICTATOR since he wouldn't be up for reelection again (and he could DICTATE HIMSELF POTUS FOR LIFE).

Old 11-12-2020, 05:45 PM   #58
JerryBoyle
Veteran

Quote:
Imagine the social unrest should the unthinkable happen...a "reversal" of the election results...

How great would that be!?!?

Trump would finally be able to go FULL DICTATOR since he wouldn't be up for reelection again (and he could DICTATE HIMSELF POTUS FOR LIFE).

You say that jokingly, but if he were to do that, the usual suspects here, yourself included, would defend it somehow.
JerryBoyle is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-12-2020, 06:11 PM   #59
mrhorseplayer

LOL

Last edited by mrhorseplayer; 11-12-2020 at 06:15 PM.
mrhorseplayer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-12-2020, 06:23 PM   #60
mrhorseplayer

lol

Attached Images
File Type: jpg happy b day jpg.jpg (40.0 KB, 1 views)
mrhorseplayer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: