Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Handicapping Discussion

Old 12-10-2018, 01:36 AM   #1
ultracapper

calracing.com

For whatever reason it seems that there is an inability to get a full screen view of the replays. It doesn't seem like that would be too big of a deal to correct. If it's not calracing with the problem, but Roberts instead, I wonder if the word could be passed on to them to have this fixed. I understand this is a free service and there probably isn't much of a budget, but this would be a worthwhile issue to address with whatever resources may be available to calracing or Roberts. As it is, you are providing a very nice resource to support California Thoroughbred Horse Racing in the handicapping community, but making it's value marginal with the fact it could be a lot more user friendly just by making a full screen operation functional.

Thanks for your consideration,

I sent this to support@calracing.com yesterday. I think it's the 3rd time now I've contacted them about this issue. Anybody have any ideas? I haven't received anything but a big "Bob's your uncle" from them.
ultracapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-10-2018, 11:12 PM   #2
SG4

I've never had a problem getting the replays from Calracing to be in full screen, not sure if there's an issue with your browser?
SG4 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-11-2018, 12:01 PM   #3
MooseDog

I think CalRacing videos are now a pay-for service through RTN. I have the $15/mo thoroughbred package and I think it's well worth it to have access to just about every TB track live video and replays.

I think you can get Cal only for $5/mo.

Full screen HD for most tracks that broadcast in HD.
MooseDog is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-11-2018, 12:50 PM   #4
Robert Fischer
clean money

try Chrome vs. Explorer(or whatever explorer is now called) - I have the same problem with xpressbet replays in one of my browsers

but Also - spend 15 min and go to each track's webpage replay sections. I know Del Mar has a nice HD one. Forgot about the rest, they may too. Bookmark them.

can catch the sparse missed replays on your ADW, albeit low quality

edit - I do empathise/understand the inconvenience, when you have a nice routine and have to spend time to adjust

Last edited by Robert Fischer; 12-11-2018 at 12:51 PM.
Robert Fischer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-11-2018, 01:07 PM   #5
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

This was addressed in a different thread fairly recently on this site somewhere. Anyone remember it?
cj is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-11-2018, 01:19 PM   #6
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

I checked it out, you can fix it like this. Follow the steps in the image using Chrome. Not sure on other browsers but should be similar.

cj is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-11-2018, 05:34 PM   #7
ultracapper

And CJ comes through again.

Thank you sir.

If this was explained once before, I missed it. I started a thread about a month ago concerning this and lost track of it.

Thanks everyone, and CJ for taking the time to spell it out.
Old 12-11-2018, 06:10 PM   #8
bobphilo

The fix works. Problem solved.

Thanx cj.
bobphilo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-13-2018, 05:53 PM   #9
ultracapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Fischer View Post
try Chrome vs. Explorer(or whatever explorer is now called) - I have the same problem with xpressbet replays in one of my browsers

but Also - spend 15 min and go to each track's webpage replay sections. I know Del Mar has a nice HD one. Forgot about the rest, they may too. Bookmark them.

can catch the sparse missed replays on your ADW, albeit low quality

edit - I do empathise/understand the inconvenience, when you have a nice routine and have to spend time to adjust

Ain't it the truth. I feel like I'm complete now that this was figured out. Shake a handicapper's routine or MO or whatever and you almost feel helpless. I just hit the 4th at LosAl and I feel like a million bucks just because everything is as it should be.

Thanks again gang.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: