Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Handicapping Discussion

Old 11-24-2018, 09:55 AM   #46
exactorman2

Today's Exactorman Show Races

Great day of racing today. It's opening day at Tampa Bay and full fields at Woodbine. The Show will start at 2:00pm EST. With all this crazy weather around the country today, why not hop on the 3000 mile couch and spend a cozy day with all your pals playing the races with the world's funniest handicapper, Exactorman.

Here is the link:

See you at 2:00!
exactorman2 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-24-2018, 09:59 AM   #47
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

2:00?

Get your ass out of bed Exactorman.

The Duck starts at 11:50 EST.
Lemon Drop Husker is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-24-2018, 11:42 AM   #48
exactorman2

Don't play OTF tracks except WO which I have to by contract. Weather has been bad for eastern tracks this year. My voice only'll let me do 2 to 3 hours. Hop on the couch at 2:00, BIG fields guaranteed BIG prices. You can only get those longshots with your pals on the 3000 mile couch.
Old 11-24-2018, 08:15 PM   #49
exactorman2

Big thanks to all who hopped on the couch and helped make today the most successful and profitable show yet. Also, thanks for your kind words.

Just a reminder that next week we will focus on the last free NHC qualifier. We'll come on the air an hour and a half and break down the fields and hope that 1 or 2 of our Couch Potatoes will win that free entry into the NHC Championship Final. I'll post the link as soon as the races are set.

Once again thanks for the best show yet!
Old 11-30-2018, 05:01 PM   #50
exactorman2

NHC Free Contest Breakdown

Hoping to capitalize on the great success I have had over the last month, we are going to have a very special presentation of The Exactorman Show Saturday December 1. We will have an extensive breakdown race by race leading up to the contest beginning at 3:12pm Eastern.

If you have never played in an online contest, it is a great opportunity to learn how to handicap longshots. It also is a great way to get involved with the races without having to spend (blow) tons of money. The NHC contest Saturday is free but you must be an NHC member. There are quite a few sites that have contests. I like both the Tournaments.drf.com & Horsetourneys.com. Horseplayers.com who is partnered with Horsetourneys will be staging tomorrow's contest.

Here's hoping we can get a member or two from the 3000 mile couch to qualify for the final in Vegas February 8 thru 10 and be anointed Handicapper of the Year.

Here's the link:

See you tomorrow!
Old 11-30-2018, 07:20 PM   #51
exactorman2

The Show will start at 1:30 Eastern
Old 12-07-2018, 12:42 PM   #52
exactorman2

You Asked For It & You Got It AQU Comes To The Exactorman Show

By popular demand, Exactorman, the world's funniest handicapper is adding Aqueduct to the handicapping lineup for tomorrow's (Saturday's Show). The weather has been just dreadful in the northeast. We all know that Exactorman likes it fast and firm. Now, some like it sloppy and yielding but, we're here to talk about track conditions.

It looks like it will be a beautiful day in the Big A tomorrow with temperatures in the high 30s F. In addition, we will have WO, TB & GP on the lineup. Exactorman has been on quite a roll, actually it's a kaiser, for over a month. So, round up your buddies and hop on that 3000 mile couch and prepare to spend a fun Saturday afternoon doing what we love best, playing the races.

Here is the link:

It all starts @ 2:00pm Eastern Hope to see you then!
Old 12-08-2018, 07:50 PM   #53
exactorman2

Many Thanks

To all who hopped on the couch and participated in our 2nd most successful show yet. I do want to invite all to watch the Last Chance NHC Treasure Island qualifier tomorrow on HorseTourneys.com where I'll be going for an entry to the Final Qualifier for the NHC at Treasure Island in Las Vegas.

Next week will be the final Exactorman Show of the year. I will be spending The Holidays visiting the Exactorfamily, including 7 grandkids. The Show will return January 29th.

So, for all those of you who aren't able to boot me home in the NHC Qualifier tomorrow, we'll see you again at the end of January.
Old 12-14-2018, 01:01 PM   #54
exactorman2

The Exactorman Show Christmas Special

Race fans, you asked for it and you got it! This will be the last Exactorman Show... this year. Yes, Exactorman will be taking a break to fulfill all those holiday obligations but will return at the end of January 2019.

Exactorman has been on quite a roll playing contests on the various racing sites the last 6 weeks. So, for all of you that have never played in a racing contest, The Exactorman Show is going to feature contests tomorrow (Saturday). We will feature a survivor contest that costs all of $4 to enter and a couple of regular win/place contests. If you are unfamiliar with the contest format, it is a lot of fun for very little cost and you could walk away with a few hundred dollars or more.

So, c'mon and hop on the 3000 mile couch with all your pals and be part of the very special Christmas Edition of the Exactorman Show.

It will all start at 12:30pm Eastern. Here's the link:

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: