Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Handicapping Software

Old 11-29-2021, 06:08 PM   #16
TonyK@HSH

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyboyandy View Post
I really think that Betmix could work because it appears to use SO much data, so on any given day you can use that data to match a specific race. I wish they would offer a good training course that would use a few races a day to run that data against. The many videos available aren't good enough.
If you are looking for a tool that can match data to specific races take a peek at HSH from Dave Scwartz. Lots of depth to his software.
TonyK@HSH is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-30-2021, 08:16 AM   #17
flyboyandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyK@HSH View Post
If you are looking for a tool that can match data to specific races take a peek at HSH from Dave Scwartz. Lots of depth to his software.
I took a look at his site and may contact him. I see that unlike Betmix he offers training. I'm a technical person professionally and have been using handicapping software for a long time. I'm not a harness guy per se, but I have a really good harness package and want to use a good system for thoroughbred.
flyboyandy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-06-2021, 11:38 PM   #18
geroge.burns99
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyboyandy View Post
I took a look at his site and may contact him. I see that unlike Betmix he offers training. I'm a technical person professionally and have been using handicapping software for a long time. I'm not a harness guy per se, but I have a really good harness package and want to use a good system for thoroughbred.
FLY...

Take a look at HTR ......

Its the most organized site I have ever seen.....

Software gets updates 2 times a year by Ken creating new factors and from users suggestions.....hes been doing this over 20+ years..

Handicapping newsletters every few months ..... including HTR factors broken down and results discussed.

NTRA National Horseplayers Championship has between 10-20 HTR users attend .........one member got 3rd place this year ...many documented winners in top 20 over the years....

No other software out there will give you all this...

Plus its been $119/month for 20+ years

mike
geroge.burns99 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-06-2021, 11:54 PM   #19
Speed Figure
DJ M.Walk

I love the HTR site! The newsletters are really good! I've never used it before, but I've downloaded the demo before. I fact that you only have to pay for the data and not the software itself is pretty awesome! and the demo comes with past races that you can go through!
Speed Figure is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-07-2021, 12:01 AM   #20
geroge.burns99
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Figure View Post
I love the HTR site! The newsletters are really good! I've never used it before, but I've downloaded the demo before. I fact that you only have to pay for the data and not the software itself is pretty awesome! and the demo comes with past races that you can go through!
Very true.....The demo you got is basically to handicap the races...what you don't get is the research tools and plays developing (sub required) which is just as organized.
The exports can be used very easily in Excel and/or Access....
Old 12-07-2021, 12:21 AM   #21
geroge.burns99
Veteran

These were my plays for Monday....

It was a break even day but could have been much better

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.JPG (274.5 KB, 91 views)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: