Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Handicapping Software > HandiFast Handicapping Software

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 18 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 04-20-2020, 10:10 AM   #1261
Vinnie

Handiman:

God Bless you and your family. Thrilled to see you posting again on the board. As so many others have stated so gracefully, continued prayers for you only to get better and better each and every day until you are eventually back to 100% soon.
All the BEST to you and your family sir.

Vinnie

"All Human error is impatience; a premature renunciation of method"- F. Kafka
Vinnie is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-20-2020, 08:09 PM   #1262
eztowing

Thank You

Thanks for the video...I have the program up and running but the temphandi folder is still not like yours. Is temphandi only for Handisearch??
eztowing is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-20-2020, 08:35 PM   #1263
mikesal57
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by eztowing View Post
Thanks for the video...I have the program up and running but the temphandi folder is still not like yours. Is temphandi only for Handisearch??
Correct...temphandi is for Handisearch...
mikesal57 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-21-2020, 07:03 PM   #1264
eztowing

Thank You

Ok thanks
eztowing is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-22-2020, 10:29 PM   #1265
mikesal57
Veteran

Hey Guys...

Just checking , every so often , to see if Handifast is part of your handicapping.

And if you have any stories to tell

thxs

Mike

PS- As for Handi , hes cracking up on Facebook with posts like this...what a charater

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.JPG (41.9 KB, 85 views)

Last edited by mikesal57; 05-22-2020 at 10:31 PM.
Old 06-01-2020, 01:54 AM   #1266
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

thanks for the update on Handi...great to see!
Old 06-01-2020, 08:31 AM   #1267
mikesal57
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
thanks for the update on Handi...great to see!
Old 06-01-2020, 03:40 PM   #1268
bucsteelers

Download Link for Handifast

Where do I go to download the latest version of Handifast? I am new here and would love to try the program out...Thanks!
bucsteelers is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-01-2020, 03:45 PM   #1269
mikesal57
Veteran

POST # 1056 & 1091...Documentation

Go back in pages to get files ..not sure where it is now..

#1243 has program...

make sure to create the 2 folders on c: drive and install the zips for 2 files in each folder

Last edited by mikesal57; 06-01-2020 at 03:47 PM.
Old 06-01-2020, 04:17 PM   #1270
bucsteelers

Thanks Mike..i will give it a shot this evening!
bucsteelers is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-07-2020, 01:29 AM   #1271
Handiman
BarelyWinning

Upgrade just days away maybe.

No one is more surprised than I am that there maybe Handifast Ver. 12 just days away. I have a working Beta copy that goes into testing the first of next week. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that there are not too many bugs to fix.

I have always said Handifast will be a free program. I am sticking to that promise. But when released, I will have a 80 to 100 hours in writing the program and getting it to the Beta stage. So I am just letting you know ahead of time that should you use and enjoy the upgrade I am accepting donations to help cover my time and give me Medication money....unfortunately, I would rather have money to spend on Wine, Women and Song but that just ain't happening...

Maybe available by next weekend, just not sure.

Thanks
Handi
Handiman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-07-2020, 09:52 AM   #1272
Longshot6977

Good to see you up and about back into doing what you love. Just take it easy. The new version should be great if it's even better than the older versions. Thank you for all the time you dedicate to this app.
Longshot6977 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-11-2020, 02:32 AM   #1273
UnifiedTheory

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handiman View Post
No one is more surprised than I am that there maybe Handifast Ver. 12 just days away. I have a working Beta copy that goes into testing the first of next week. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that there are not too many bugs to fix.

I have always said Handifast will be a free program. I am sticking to that promise. But when released, I will have a 80 to 100 hours in writing the program and getting it to the Beta stage. So I am just letting you know ahead of time that should you use and enjoy the upgrade I am accepting donations to help cover my time and give me Medication money....unfortunately, I would rather have money to spend on Wine, Women and Song but that just ain't happening...

Maybe available by next weekend, just not sure.

Thanks
Handi

Wow Handi, it's difficult to know what to say to someone as inspirational as you. Your resilience and resolve are truly amazing!

I look forward to Handifast v12 but I agree you shouldn't push yourself too hard. As Marge Simpson used to say "slow and steady wins the race".

You'll have to tell us all someday how you manage to carry on so well in the face of adversity. I'm convinced you're living your life quite differently then most. Bravo!!

Keep on rocking good sir!!
UnifiedTheory is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-14-2020, 02:43 PM   #1274
UnifiedTheory

Thumbs up

It's great to be back into throughbred gambling scene again. I took some time off to focus on online poker which was especially profitable during the pandemic poker boom.

I used Handifast at Golden Gate yesterday and did very well with exactas. I'd almost forgotten how much I love the highly customizable nature of Handifast. Hats off again to Handi and all those that had a hand in developing this unique software.

Coming soon in version 12 of Handifast there will be a new scaling option and other cool new features. I look forward to it.

But please don't get carried away Handi, remember to take care of your health. I trust that you have loved ones that make sure you take your meds and get enough rest.

The way Handi's progress cannot be stopped reminds me of how I felt for many years listening to Chris Mortensen's trademark NFL color comments when describing a great running back like Jim Brown or Earl Campbell as they ran to the end zone like a runaway freight train saying things like "rumbling bumbling stumbling and...he...could...go...all...the...way...touchdow n!!"

UnifiedTheory is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-25-2020, 02:03 AM   #1275
acorn54

hi handi just came to visit pa board and see you are "up to your old tricks" again, fiddling with your program. looking forward to what you come up with, but please take care of your health.-acorn (guy)
acorn54 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply