Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 11-12-2022, 12:26 AM   #46
ElKabong
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Behind the Pine Curtain
Posts: 9,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
People KEEP saying that FICTION yet NEVER PROVE A THING....How many court cases were thrown out when the plaintiff was asked a simple question by the bench: "WHERE is your proof?"

When you have a contention and want all to believe it, you need a SIMPLE THING: PROOF
Cases thrown out by democrat judges no less

Threat to democracy indeed
__________________
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-12-2022, 12:48 AM   #47
46zilzal
velocitician
 
46zilzal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 25,473
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
Cases thrown out by democrat judges no less

Threat to democracy indeed
60 to 1! Come on

STILL, after all this time NOT A BIT OF PROVABLE EVIDENCE
__________________
"If this world is all about winners, what's for the losers?" Jr. Bonner: "Well somebody's got to hold the horses Ace."
46zilzal is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-12-2022, 02:14 AM   #48
MargieRose
Registered User
 
MargieRose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 4,364
Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
idiots are running the show, what more proof do you need?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvzOxS7MinE
Only two??
Quote:
In [Democratic] Hawaii, Big island, we have only 2 voting places now. On the whole island. I have to drive 80 miles just to vote. It didn’t used to be that way.
__________________
"Ultra-MAGA" ... am proud to be a member!
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-12-2022, 02:15 AM   #49
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 81,199
Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
People KEEP saying that FICTION yet NEVER PROVE A THING....How many court cases were thrown out when the plaintiff was asked a simple question by the bench: "WHERE is your proof?"

When you have a contention and want all to believe it, you need a SIMPLE THING: PROOF
The thing is, nothing needs to be PROVEN.

When you lose FAITH in the system, as many have, it's game over.

DEMOCRACY IS FAITH-BASED

Think about it.

Great that you haven't lost faith, but many have. So too bad. We don't need proof. Just like you don't need proof that there is or isn't a God to believe as you do religiously.

Same thing goes with any DEMOCRACY.

Gave over.
__________________
@paceadvantage | Support the site and become a today!
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-12-2022, 07:39 AM   #50
lamboguy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Boston+Ocala
Posts: 23,166
Bovada election odds (not a great site imho)

https://www.bovada.lv/sports/politics
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-12-2022, 09:10 AM   #51
mhaney0423
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Durham, NC
Posts: 688
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
The thing is, nothing needs to be PROVEN.

When you lose FAITH in the system, as many have, it's game over.

DEMOCRACY IS FAITH-BASED

Think about it.

Great that you haven't lost faith, but many have. So too bad. We don't need proof. Just like you don't need proof that there is or isn't a God to believe as you do religiously.

Same thing goes with any DEMOCRACY.

Gave over.
Funny how this works tho, it's either broken or its not, but I have a feeling if Trump wins in 2024 or any republican for that matter, it will no.longer be rigged. It will in fact, have been FIXED!
You do realize, that if it's broke, there is fraud happening everywhere, not just when Dems get elected. If that is your stance, I'm all for fixing it, but I want to hear you crying fraud and Dead Country when Trump wins too. Strange how the human mind works tho, I can't ever recall a race being fixed that I won, can't remember a bad ride on a horse I bet that won....ever!
When we lose, we need to place blame and make excuses, when there is normally a very plain reason this happened.....not some grand conspiracy theory.
mhaney0423 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-12-2022, 10:16 AM   #52
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 81,199
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhaney0423 View Post
Funny how this works tho, it's either broken or its not, but I have a feeling if Trump wins in 2024 or any republican for that matter, it will no.longer be rigged. It will in fact, have been FIXED!
You do realize, that if it's broke, there is fraud happening everywhere, not just when Dems get elected. If that is your stance, I'm all for fixing it, but I want to hear you crying fraud and Dead Country when Trump wins too. Strange how the human mind works tho, I can't ever recall a race being fixed that I won, can't remember a bad ride on a horse I bet that won....ever!
When we lose, we need to place blame and make excuses, when there is normally a very plain reason this happened.....not some grand conspiracy theory.
Like I said, none of what you write matters.

It's what I BELIEVE that counts when it comes to Democracy and ME
__________________
@paceadvantage | Support the site and become a today!
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-12-2022, 10:18 AM   #53
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 81,199
When Obama beat McCain and then Romney, I wasn't on here saying it was rigged again and again. Although, come to think of it, the seeds probably were sown by then and starting to take hold.

__________________
@paceadvantage | Support the site and become a today!
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-12-2022, 10:18 AM   #54
mhaney0423
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Durham, NC
Posts: 688
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Like I said, none of what you write matters.

It's what I BELIEVE that counts when it comes to Democracy and ME
That is true and I respect that.
mhaney0423 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-12-2022, 12:07 PM   #55
davew
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 20,068
haven't they always said the voting system is not connected to the internet? what else would explain a problem in so many machines at the same time?

davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-12-2022, 12:29 PM   #56
jocko699
American Patriot
 
jocko699's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Cheyenne, Wy
Posts: 3,536
Tick tock, tick tick. Its almost over.
__________________
“Vox Populi, Vox Dei"
jocko699 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-12-2022, 01:30 PM   #57
Inner Dirt
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Beaverdam Virginia
Posts: 7,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
When Obama beat McCain and then Romney, I wasn't on here saying it was rigged again and again. Although, come to think of it, the seeds probably were sown by then and starting to take hold.


I was shocked when Obama carried my county, Caroline County, Virginia.
Romney yard signs out numbered Obama 5-1. I heard a grand total of ZERO people voice support for Obama. The common speak was "I admit to voting for him once, but never again." It looks like all the Obama voters around here were closeted.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-13-2022, 04:19 PM   #58
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 81,199
__________________
@paceadvantage | Support the site and become a today!
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-13-2022, 10:01 PM   #59
Track Collector
Grinding at a Poker Table
 
Track Collector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 4,860
Mitch McConnell, Kevin McCarthy, and the rest of the Republican "elite" are exactly where they want to be, so no need for them to be concerned about any election cheating, especially if it means a MAGA republican loses.

They make the most money thru influence peddling when the Dems need a few cross-the-isle votes to pass any legislation. By being in the "minority" they can always use the well-known tactic of claiming they didn't have enough votes when they could pass legislation that would actually help the average citizen.

Dems and non-MAGA republicans......two sides of the same political coin.

Those of you who want to support DeSantis have to remember one of the huge reasons he has been successful is that he has many supporters in the election "process" in Florida. When the Dems cheat and control the election processes in many of the other key election states like they are doing now, he will not stand a chance there. The Repub elite want him to take out Trump and his MAGA supporters, but they really don't want a Republican President where they will be held more accountable for their actions.
Track Collector is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-13-2022, 11:17 PM   #60
46zilzal
velocitician
 
46zilzal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 25,473
When an egomaniacal, fact denying buffoon promotes LIARS who just happen to be totally UNQUALIFIED for their prospective governmental positions, the results of recent days are almost assured......


AND THEN, the same CLOWNS who promoted the idea that counting the votes was somehow tainted, COMPLAIN when the vote count is carefully done (Arizona for example)
__________________
"If this world is all about winners, what's for the losers?" Jr. Bonner: "Well somebody's got to hold the horses Ace."

Last edited by 46zilzal; 11-13-2022 at 11:19 PM.
46zilzal is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Reply




Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

» Advertisement
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 1999 - 2022 -- PaceAdvantage.Com -- All Rights Reserved
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program
designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.