Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 03-27-2021, 02:15 AM   #1
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Proposed Bill Would Classify Child Sex Changes as abuse

https://thetexan.news/inspired-by-ja...nges-as-abuse/

Quote:
Inspired by James Younger’s Story, Proposed Bill Would Classify Child Sex Changes as Abuse

"There are more children’s gender clinics now than there are adult gender clinics because that’s where the money is.”
Quote:
“My son, a boy by gender, a male by sex, and his legal name is James David Younger — the Coppell Independent School District still continues to call him by a girl’s name, continues to use female pronouns, allows him to use the girl’s bathroom, and still teaches him as a girl. When I took him to school as a boy, the teacher gave him a dress to put on.”

Houston-area therapist David Pickup said he treats many children suffering from gender dysphoria and framed Toth’s bill as an apolitical cause.

“Every single thing that psychologists and psychotherapists and the APAs of this world are telling people, parents and children, about ‘inborn’ gender dysphoria… it is not based on one conclusive research study that’s ever been produced in the last 10, 20 years. Not one,” Pickup said.
James Younger's story is quite a disturbing tale...and sad in all aspects.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 03-27-2021 at 02:39 AM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-27-2021, 02:40 PM   #2
classhandicapper

This is one issue I'll never understand.

There are biological males that are extremely masculine and others that are more feminine and everything in between.

There are biological females that are extremely feminine and others that are more masculine and everything in between.

These characteristics are like a giant bell curve for each sex with the cluster of average just being different for biological males vs biological females.

Every one of these people is exactly what their biology says they are regardless of whether their interests, personality, or other characteristics etc.. tend to be more masculine or feminine. No person can even say they feel more like a man or woman because no one actually knows how anyone else feels let alone how someone of the other sex feels.
Old 03-28-2021, 08:18 AM   #3
tucker6

I believe allowing a sex change before age 18 is abuse. You have to wait until 16 to drive. Age 18 to vote, and age 21 to drink, but you can permanently change your sex at any age! That's messed up.

On a related note, tptb need to regulate male-to-female participation in female sports. As nature intended, humans born as males tend to have more frame, muscle mass and endurance than females and so even though you look more like a girl, your biology says otherwise. It's a travesty what is going on in our society these days. It's a case of the tail wagging the dog. The 2-4% of society where this issue is important is affecting the other 96-98%. I don't have an issue with changing yourself when you're 18, but it should not be before 18 and that change should not negatively affect others.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-28-2021, 01:23 PM   #4
Marshall Bennett

I believe the entire process should be illegal, and doctors administering to such should be prosecuted in the same manner a sexual assault would be.
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-28-2021, 01:43 PM   #5
TJDave

I’m still looking for the guy who circumcised me.
Old 03-28-2021, 02:21 PM   #6
davew

Rand Paul asks Dr. Rachel Levine about hormonal manipulation of children ... it is a good thing we have someone so experienced with transgender health

davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-28-2021, 07:15 PM   #7
Marshall Bennett

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
Rand Paul asks Dr. Rachel Levine about hormonal manipulation of children ... it is a good thing we have someone so experienced with transgender health

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V82oXKf83Pw
These people are sick. She wouldn't answer his questions because she couldn't, not without sounding like a ghoul.
Ever notice these leftist women medical experts regarding deranged perversion all resemble the female Nazi guards used in concentration camps in WWII? They're DNA can't be far from the same.
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-28-2021, 09:09 PM   #8
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
I’m still looking for the guy who circumcised me.
Luckily...circumcision never caught on in Greece. The decision was made that there wouldn't be enough of the organ left.
Old 03-28-2021, 11:36 PM   #9
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Now that's funny.
Old 03-29-2021, 01:15 AM   #10
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett View Post
These people are sick. She wouldn't answer his questions because she couldn't, not without sounding like a ghoul.
Ever notice these leftist women medical experts regarding deranged perversion all resemble the female Nazi guards used in concentration camps in WWII? They're DNA can't be far from the same.
"I don't mean to be disrespectful [I do], but how can people lead society when they can't even figure out which bathroom to use?"
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-29-2021, 01:42 AM   #11
davew

I thought I remembered some corruption with this Levine thing, Tucker talked about it.

Old 08-30-2021, 12:51 AM   #12
davew

Belmont Hill school in Massachusetts

and Hunter is a Russian plant

Last edited by davew; 08-30-2021 at 12:54 AM.
Old 08-30-2021, 07:48 AM   #13
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
This is one issue I'll never understand.

There are biological males that are extremely masculine and others that are more feminine and everything in between.

There are biological females that are extremely feminine and others that are more masculine and everything in between.

These characteristics are like a giant bell curve for each sex with the cluster of average just being different for biological males vs biological females.

Every one of these people is exactly what their biology says they are regardless of whether their interests, personality, or other characteristics etc.. tend to be more masculine or feminine. No person can even say they feel more like a man or woman because no one actually knows how anyone else feels let alone how someone of the other sex feels.
Well said, CH!
Old 08-30-2021, 01:57 PM   #14
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

You either have a Y chromosome or you don't.
We call it science.
Old 08-30-2021, 02:16 PM   #15
xtb

Wasn't Dr. Levine in the Rocky Horror Picture Show?
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply