Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-16-2021, 09:24 AM   #1
xtb

News station gets flooded with vaccine horror stories

Quote:
A Detroit TV news reporter who was seeking stories of loved ones who died of COVID-19 after refusing to be vaccinated got a surprise when the station's Facebook page was flooded with stories of loved ones who were injured or died after getting the jab.

ABC affiliate WXYZ-TV in Detroit had received more than 39,000 angry and often heartbreaking responses as of noon Monday after posting the request Friday, reported the World Tribune.

Virtually every Facebook string contains a firsthand report by people whose family members are grieving the loss of loved ones, the World Tribune said.

https://www.wnd.com/2021/09/4945913/

Last edited by xtb; 09-16-2021 at 09:27 AM.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-16-2021, 10:16 AM   #2
classhandicapper

Since I don't trust any media I did a little research.

I was able to verify that this Facebook post actually does exist. As of now there are 199k comments and 181k shares. Of course that doesn't mean any of the cases referenced are actually related to the vaccine, but it's pretty clear people think they are and the station did not get the response it expected.
Old 09-16-2021, 10:49 AM   #3
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
Since I don't trust any media I did a little research.

I was able to verify that this Facebook post actually does exist. As of now there are 199k comments and 181k shares. Of course that doesn't mean any of the cases referenced are actually related to the vaccine, but it's pretty clear people think they are and the station did not get the response it expected.
In the Great Sovereign State of New Zealand, there are [supposedly] more vaxx deaths than covid deaths.

https://thelibertydaily.com/in-new-z...n-by-covid-19/
Old 09-16-2021, 01:00 PM   #4
boxcar

The following is a very sad story on different levels. First, this immature 16-year old was allowed by law to make her own vaxx decision without any parental consent. And we can be pretty darn certain that she's immature because she sold her body for a few freakin' free Krispy Kreme donuts! And I'm sure she just wanted to be really Kool in front of her co-workers and stay on the job with them by getting these toxic drugs pumped into her arm.But now of course, she has "buyer's remorse". She just wants her life back.

Meanwhile, the parents can't get to first base in seeking competent and honest medical help. The doctors are all in denial and refuse to acknowledge that the only big recent change in this teenager's life (the jabs!!!) could even be remotely associated with her subsequent medical conditions. Chalk her symptoms and the jabs up to mere coincidence, I guess. When all else fails, it's just a coincidence.

‘I Just Want My Life Back’ Says 16-Year-Old Who Developed Neurological Symptoms After Pfizer Vaccine

In an exclusive interview with The Defender, 16-year-old Sarah Green and her mother described Sarah’s neurological symptoms following vaccination with Pfizer, and how doctors wouldn’t acknowledge the vaccine might be to blame.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...fizer-vaccine/

I'm reading more of these kinds of horror stories with young people. People who had their entire lives before them -- before they took the toxins into their systems!
Old 09-16-2021, 03:06 PM   #5
46zilzal
velocitician

ZERO objective documentation aka psychosomatic

Last edited by 46zilzal; 09-16-2021 at 03:18 PM.
46zilzal is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-16-2021, 03:35 PM   #6
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
Thousands of psychsomatic deaths, interesting.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-16-2021, 03:38 PM   #7
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
Of course there isn’t. Did you read some of those “Posts”? One person lost ten friends and family members. Even though less than four out of ten thousand have died from COVID-19 after being vaccinated.

Then there is the person who got fully vaccinated and died of a flesh eating bacteria AND cancer. That is incredibly bad luck.

If you noticed, the station asked respondents to DM, not post publicly. So we don’t know how many that lost loved ones have replied. We do know that it will be a tiny percentage of the actual number.
Old 09-16-2021, 03:42 PM   #8
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
Thousands of psychsomatic deaths, interesting.
Isn't it interesting how dismissive the vaxxers are of people who are suffering adverse effects of the drugs, yet with each new case of covid, the sky is about to fall on mankind any minute.
Old 09-16-2021, 03:56 PM   #9
stuball

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Isn't it interesting how dismissive the vaxxers are of people who are suffering adverse effects of the drugs, yet with each new case of covid, the sky is about to fall on mankind any minute.
It's not really that hard to swallow the JAB GOOD version if you drink lots and lots of KOOLAID
stuball is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-16-2021, 03:59 PM   #10
classhandicapper

Quote:
90 year old grandma with alzheimer's, a heart condition, and early kidney failure gets Covid. The death was clearly caused by Covid.

90 year old grandma with alzheimer's, a heart condition, and early kidney failure gets vaccinated and dies 24 hours later. The death is clearly the result of her poor health condition and there is no evidence the vaccine pushed her over the edge.

I'm not smart enough to know how to best classify these things, but at least be consistent in the thinking.

They are full of crap.

I'm obviously not anti vaxx. I'm vaccinated, but the lies, spins, and bullshit are driving me insane. How am I supposed to make an informed decision about a booster and future vaccinations when I know the government, media, drug companies, and many doctors and scientists are full of shit, telling noble lies, or afraid to speak the truth to power due to potential damage to their careers.

I don't care what the sheep and idiots that think they are informed because they listen to the "correct news" and read the "approved newspapers" think. The responsibility of all these people is to provide the unspun facts so people can make decisions. It's not to help advance an agenda (even when it's an agenda I might happen to agree with). These are very BAD people. The ends do not justify the means, especially when you might be wrong in many individual cases.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 09-16-2021 at 04:01 PM.
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-16-2021, 04:08 PM   #11
tbwinner

Remember you get funeral paid for if COVID-19 is listed as cause of death

There are MANY reports of COVID listed as cause of death even when the deceased DIED AT HOME PEACEFULLY OF OLD AGE.

https://www.fema.gov/disaster/corona...ral-assistance
tbwinner is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-20-2021, 09:06 AM   #12
boxcar

A little heads up for those who get Flu shots: Better check the label on the injection bottle before you get the jab.

Don’t Let This Happen to You: AZ Woman Gets Jabbed With COVID Vaccine When She Asked for Flu Shot

A girl named Savana Courtland shared on her Instagram page that she went to her local Walgreens this week to get her flu shot. She left with the nurse telling her she had to come back for the second dose in 21 days. She looked down at her card and saw that she had actually received a COVID-19 vaccine.

When she went to talk to the nurse, she was told, “Sorry, we’re super busy,” and “Things like this happen sometimes.”

Courtland said that she was repeatedly told, “We all make mistakes.”

This is not an acceptable answer. She didn’t give her the wrong order at McDonald’s; she injected the wrong mix of chemicals, and Lord knows what else into her body. On “accident.”

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/0...-for-flu-shot/

The nurse's dismissive, flippant attitude strongly suggests this happens -- perhaps quite often.

This girl should sue Walgreens!
Old 09-20-2021, 12:59 PM   #13
Elkchester Road

Quote:
A little heads up for those who get Flu shots: Better check the label on the injection bottle before you get the jab.

Don’t Let This Happen to You: AZ Woman Gets Jabbed With COVID Vaccine When She Asked for Flu Shot

A girl named Savana Courtland shared on her Instagram page that she went to her local Walgreens this week to get her flu shot. She left with the nurse telling her she had to come back for the second dose in 21 days. She looked down at her card and saw that she had actually received a COVID-19 vaccine.

When she went to talk to the nurse, she was told, “Sorry, we’re super busy,” and “Things like this happen sometimes.”

Courtland said that she was repeatedly told, “We all make mistakes.”

This is not an acceptable answer. She didn’t give her the wrong order at McDonald’s; she injected the wrong mix of chemicals, and Lord knows what else into her body. On “accident.”

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/0...-for-flu-shot/

The nurse's dismissive, flippant attitude strongly suggests this happens -- perhaps quite often.

This girl should sue Walgreens!
I think it is an absolute cinch this woman sues Walgreens. I also think she will have no shortage of representation for the endeavor.