Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Old 06-14-2020, 03:11 PM   #1
Overkill

55.96% ROI (Return on Investment) Through 520 Greyhound Races

Hello all,

I am taking a break from Hong Kong and trying some easier handicapping with the dogs. Please pardon this greyhound post on your horse forum.

I have found many handicapping methods that don't work. One is showing some promise - 55.96% ROI through 520 greyhound races at a US track that wont be closing at the end of this year.

This 'system' (I don't like that word) requires no guessing or decision-making - no gray area. I have some graduate school statistics training, and I love researching greyhound statistics and websites.

Anyway, I don't have the bankroll to implement this system, and I live in a non-ADW-friendly state. Does anyone know how I might perhaps market this system and sell it? Please send me a private message if you have any ideas as to how I may proceed?

Thanks so much!
Overkill is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-14-2020, 03:26 PM   #2
GMB@BP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overkill View Post
Hello all,

I am taking a break from Hong Kong and trying some easier handicapping with the dogs. Please pardon this greyhound post on your horse forum.

I have found many handicapping methods that don't work. One is showing some promise - 55.96% ROI through 520 greyhound races at a US track that wont be closing at the end of this year.

This 'system' (I don't like that word) requires no guessing or decision-making - no gray area. I have some graduate school statistics training, and I love researching greyhound statistics and websites.

Anyway, I don't have the bankroll to implement this system, and I live in a non-ADW-friendly state. Does anyone know how I might perhaps market this system and sell it? Please send me a private message if you have any ideas as to how I may proceed?

Thanks so much!
can you send me an email with how much this system is, I cant pass this up. I can do pay pal or western union if you want.
GMB@BP is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-14-2020, 04:23 PM   #3
oughtoh

I know when I go to Vegas the only 2 tracks they have are Derby and Palm Beach. From what they have told me they are both shutting down, so hopefully there will still be a place to play the dogs. I love playing the dogs when I am in vegas. You could put your system on ebay, they have greyhound systems on there. Wish you luck.
oughtoh is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-14-2020, 04:28 PM   #4
MONEY

Quote:
Hello all,

Thanks so much!
You already tried this scam here in 2017.
Didn't work then, so what makes you think that it would work now.
Old 06-14-2020, 04:29 PM   #5
iwearpurple

Let me see, you don't have the bankroll to implement this system.

Basic math, start small and build the bankroll. $10 bet, average profit $5.00+ per bet. 100 bets, $500.00+ profit. And you want to sell this system. Only suckers buy systems.

You live in a non friendly ADW state, so apparently you can't use this "system", yet you can bet Hong Kong. You are insulting the people on this board with such a ridiculous request.
iwearpurple is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-14-2020, 05:38 PM   #6
green80

at a +55% roi it won't take long at all to get rich, even starting with the minimum bet. Why worry about selling a system when you could just get rich and retire?
green80 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-14-2020, 05:59 PM   #7
v j stauffer

Quote:
Hello all,

Thanks so much!
9th post. I shudder to think what the other 8 were like. Hate to break the bad news but I'm the stupidest person on this forum and I know you're a tool. Therefore I'm not liking your chances. Just think with the time it took you to compose this drivel. You could have found 2 cans in a dumpster. Now that's ROI.

Last edited by v j stauffer; 06-14-2020 at 06:00 PM.
v j stauffer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-14-2020, 06:00 PM   #8
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by v j stauffer View Post
9th post. I shudder to think what the other 8 were like. Hate to break the bad news but I'm the stupidest person on this forum and I know you're a tool. Therefore I'm not liking your chances. Just think with the time it took you to compose this drivel. You could have found 2 cans in a dumpster. Now that's ROI.
Old 06-14-2020, 07:00 PM   #9
duncan04
Let's go Reds!!

You posted the same thing on 9/25/2017. If your system was that good, I would have thought you would of had the money by now.
Old 06-14-2020, 07:07 PM   #10
Greyfox

Overkill -

Somehow you remind me of the "My Pillow Guy" and his 14 Near Death Experiences.
Hmm? I wonder why?
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-14-2020, 10:44 PM   #11
porchy44

I don't remember us being so hard on "touts" camped outside the entrance of racetracks years ago.
porchy44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-14-2020, 11:21 PM   #12
Overkill

For What It's Worth, ...

I have never bet on Hong Kong. I mainly look at past performances and try to use those to predict future winners on paper. I havent bet on a dog or horse race in 30 years.

I have integrity. I am considered by loved ones to be 'overly' honest or rigidly honest. I am in recovery and will have 20 years sobriety in 2 months. I cannot afford anything less than complete transparency.

I am surprised at the lack of restraint of some of you posters. Do you not have a conscience that checks yourself before you 'unload.' Aren't we mature adults? It's almost like you are competing amongst yourselves to see who can write the most clever, biting reply. Good Lord! There are respectful ways to express skepticism.

And I am confused. So, you think I am a scam artist, or do you not think such a high ROI is even possible, or both? In other words, if I am not lying, is such a high ROI a near-positive indicator of something special?

Can you come up with a handicapping strategy close to 55%? Even Silverman's (who seemed to kind of insult Mr. Benter) strategy circa 2017 was 'only' 36%, I believe.

(Before and after selling, I would want to make sure both parties are satisfied. I need to be able to look at myself and my son in the face and feel good about the transaction. One of the issues I have been wrestling with is how to disclose and sell the system and still make sure I get paid. Ideally, I would let an interested party try it for themselves for free at first, but then what would stop them from never paying me? Perhaps an intellectual-property type attorney could help.).

Don't you all have families? How can you post insults one minute and then go hang out with your family the next? Are you the same folks that teach your children to be kind and respectful - the same folks that smile at people in the grocery store? I don't get it.

Yes, there are scammers. But please show some restraint of keyboard in the future. Contempt prior to investigation is just not good.

Thanks to the thoughtful, considerate individuals who replied.
Overkill is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-15-2020, 12:31 AM   #13
Greyfox

Quote:

Don't you all have families? How can you post insults one minute and then go hang out with your family the next? Are you the same folks that teach your children to be kind and respectful - the same folks that smile at people in the grocery store? I don't get it. please show some restraint of keyboard in the future. Contempt prior to investigation is just not good.
Well said.
Yes, I have a family...they're adults now who were taught to be kind and respectful.
But ...my wife bought a "My Guy Pillow"...she really did.
And there's something about you Overkill...that still reminds me about his 14 Near Death Experiences.
To be honest, and not intending to be too insulting, w.r.t. the 55 % + you claim:
"I call BULLSHIT."
Welcome to this site again.
Some sap here will surely believe you;
Old 06-15-2020, 12:56 AM   #14
mikesal57
Veteran

Thanks guys....

I'm usually the guy that pounds on these A-holes first...
Then I get hit by PA for being a nasty person..

Anyway its good to see others do it for a change...
mikesal57 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-15-2020, 01:13 AM   #15
Greyfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesal57 View Post
Thanks guys....

I'm usually the guy that pounds on these A-holes first...
Then I get hit by PA for being a nasty person..

Anyway its good to see others do it for a change...
I'm not pounding....except on the My Pillow which my wife isn't using and won't share.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: