Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Advance Deposit Wagering (ADW)

Old 07-16-2009, 01:14 PM   #1
TimesTheyRAChangin
Fast Women & Slow Horses!

HPI-Free video coming

Free Live Video & Replays For ALL Tracks, click here for details
From July 16 August 4, 2009, you can enjoy a free trial period of live video steaming and race replays for ALL tracks offered through HPI.
Effective August 5, 2009, video streaming and race replays will continue to be available for free if you have met any of the following criteria:
Wagered a minimum of $50 during the last 5 calendar days or,

Wagered a minimum of $100 during the previous 30 calendar days or,

Wagered a minimum of $600 during the previous 90 calendar days or,

Wagered a minimum of $5,000 during the previous 365 calendar days.

Once the above requirements are met your HPI account will then be automatically updated the next day and all tracks will be available for viewing. All HPI wagers (on-track, phone, internet, and teletheatres) qualify towards these requirements.

If you do not meet the above requirements, video streaming and race replays can be purchased for $5 per day or $20 for 30 days (gst included). Payment can be made online using the funds in your HPI account. Just click on "live video" or "replays" to make the payment. Video streaming and replays will become available immediately after payment has been made. Woodbine Thoroughbred, Woodbine Standardbred and Mohawk video streams and replays will continue to be offered free of charge to all HPI members.

For more information please contact the HPI Call Centre at 1-888/416-675-8886.

TimesTheyRAChangin is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-16-2009, 03:32 PM   #2
Cangamble
Agitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimesTheyRAChangin
Free Live Video & Replays For ALL Tracks, click here for details
From July 16 August 4, 2009, you can enjoy a free trial period of live video steaming and race replays for ALL tracks offered through HPI.
Effective August 5, 2009, video streaming and race replays will continue to be available for free if you have met any of the following criteria:
Wagered a minimum of $50 during the last 5 calendar days or,

Wagered a minimum of $100 during the previous 30 calendar days or,

Wagered a minimum of $600 during the previous 90 calendar days or,

Wagered a minimum of $5,000 during the previous 365 calendar days.

Once the above requirements are met your HPI account will then be automatically updated the next day and all tracks will be available for viewing. All HPI wagers (on-track, phone, internet, and teletheatres) qualify towards these requirements.

If you do not meet the above requirements, video streaming and race replays can be purchased for $5 per day or $20 for 30 days (gst included). Payment can be made online using the funds in your HPI account. Just click on "live video" or "replays" to make the payment. Video streaming and replays will become available immediately after payment has been made. Woodbine Thoroughbred, Woodbine Standardbred and Mohawk video streams and replays will continue to be offered free of charge to all HPI members.

For more information please contact the HPI Call Centre at 1-888/416-675-8886.

They already had free video and free replay. They are now taking it away from those who don't bet enough. Or the many who have an HPI account but bet where they are respected as a customer.

Last edited by Cangamble; 07-16-2009 at 03:34 PM.
Cangamble is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-16-2009, 04:00 PM   #3
BobbyMcMuffin

Twinspires has pretty much the same requirements..although i dont believe theres a option to pay for race replays...you either wager enough to have them or you can not access them.
BobbyMcMuffin is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-16-2009, 07:55 PM   #4
anglemaster

CANGAMBLE the difference now is that previous to today, you could only watch video of tracks that were not on digital cable for the day.(except of course for WO and Mohawk). IE . If Belmont was on the HPI lineup you could not watch the video, now you can.
I think it is another great move by WEG
anglemaster is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-16-2009, 09:07 PM   #5
nativenova

You mean I can now watch Mountaineer live as opposed to waiting to see it on tape delay after the next race has already run......
Old 07-16-2009, 09:16 PM   #6
Cangamble
Agitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglemaster
CANGAMBLE the difference now is that previous to today, you could only watch video of tracks that were not on digital cable for the day.(except of course for WO and Mohawk). IE . If Belmont was on the HPI lineup you could not watch the video, now you can.
I see that now. Earlier in the day when I made that comment that wasn't the case. Maybe they were slow with the Niagara region.

I'll make sure I barely meet their limits. You can only play their 20 cent supers and win 4's through them anyway.

They'll continue to get less than one tenth of my total handle.
Old 07-16-2009, 09:21 PM   #7
InsideThePylons-MW

Where can I sign up?
InsideThePylons-MW is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-16-2009, 10:29 PM   #8
DeanT

An ADW is letting horseplayers watch the races they bet on if they play enough money? What a good deal.
DeanT is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-17-2009, 09:42 AM   #9
rwwupl

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanT
An ADW is letting horseplayers watch the races they bet on if they play enough money? What a good deal.

Good One. Ha Ha Ha.
rwwupl is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-17-2009, 10:31 AM   #10
banacek

Well, it is about time. No more using cbssports (keeping under 30 minutes a day), calracing, and whatever tracks HPI seemed to randomly decide to let me see. Last time I wrote them I said I am not going to bet on any tracks (at least not with them) that don't have video...haven't been able to see a NY, KY, CA race on HPI ever.
banacek is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-17-2009, 10:48 AM   #11
11cashcall

Finally! Now i can cancel my HPITV.
11cashcall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-17-2009, 12:07 PM   #12
titans1127
Harness racing Fan

As an American resident, this does me no good, though getting video for any track I want is not an issue thankfully. Would be nice to have one more source as the more the better.
titans1127 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-17-2009, 12:13 PM   #13
lamboguy

with me you can watch your vidieo and replays, get your racing forms free, and get a rebate to go along with the other things.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-17-2009, 05:27 PM   #14
TimesTheyRAChangin
Fast Women & Slow Horses!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglemaster

anglemaster,
I'm glad you explained this,as I was ready to tell CG he was nuts!
Though over 95% of my usual play is harness,whenever I bet HANA pool parties I could not get video to watch.Since those were the only tbred races I wager on,I just shrugged it off as no big deal.
BUT!!I am considering learning that part of the game,and video certainly would be a necessity.
Thanks again,
TTRAC
TimesTheyRAChangin is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-17-2009, 05:56 PM   #15
DeanT

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimesTheyRAChangin
anglemaster,
Though over 95% of my usual play is harness,whenever I bet HANA pool parties I could not get video to watch.Since those were the only tbred races I wager on,I just shrugged it off as no big deal.
Thanks for playing! Friday's the Mountain signal is rarely on til later on HPI, so video certainly will help tonight for race 2!

Thanks again for playing.
DeanT is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: