Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 02-08-2012, 01:33 AM   #1
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Is this what it's like hanging out with bigmack?

For whatever reason, when I see that guy Barry Weiss from Storage Wars, I immediately think of our own bigmack...call me crazy...

OK, minus the ponytail...

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 07-20-2017 at 12:16 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-08-2012, 12:03 PM   #2
Grits

First I have to note, I don't know him from a row of turnips except for what he writes to everyone here. Wouldn't know him if he knocked on the front door. This noted and out of the way.

Mack and this guy? Hhhhhmmmm? He probably knows every joint they passed, palm reader and lingerie shop included.

There are likenesses. The guy in the video likes speed. If I recall, Mack bought a truck with a Hemi engine. (May have sold it by now due to gas prices.)

Fashion wise. Maybe some likeness, probably not much though. Guy wears tennis socks with f*** written on 'em. This doesn't read like Mack. Not cool. Trashy and low class. In his sig line which I noted, and laughed like crazy at a good while back--Mack notes:

For a long time I felt without style or grace, wearing shoes with no socks in cold weather.

This is not uncommon, and I could relate, its why I laughed like crazy the first time I saw it. "The former spouse" has hated socks forever. He'd go as many months of the year as he could without 'em. Still does. Will put 'em on when he has to, with a suit, tall ones, black or brown, but otherwise, don't count on it except in the dead of winter and then, only tennis socks. Too, this ain't SoCal. This is Carolina, where it gets plenty cold.

As for the car, I always thought that air shocks were simply a means to be cool at stop lights, when one actually looks like a fool, instead. I didn't know the things had a purpose, like for turning to the right, and the wheel not hitting the fender, etc. Yeah, right, buddy, you're wearing a doo rag and a ponytail, driving a pimp mobile (its got an Escalade engine, it qualifies) and I'm gonna believe this one, air shocks to turn corners? Yep.
Grits is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-08-2012, 12:08 PM   #3
FantasticDan
gelding

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
For whatever reason, when I see that guy Barry Weiss from Storage Wars, I immediately think of our own bigmack...call me crazy...
Ehh.. in reality, I'm thinking it's probably more like this..

[YT="Bigmack rocks out"]x7Y2DCIC3SU[/YT]
FantasticDan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-08-2012, 12:32 PM   #4
johnhannibalsmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticDan
Ehh.. in reality, I'm thinking it's probably more like this..

Nope, you aren't even close... this is lost footage from his audition a few winters back...

[YT="Mackheim Steamreader"]uW9NoL0TVoU[/YT]

-Robert James Smith, 1989
johnhannibalsmith is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-08-2012, 04:10 PM   #5
bigmack

Entertainin' stuff.

JHS - The bit about Manheim Steamgoofs was a crushing blow. Real 'below the belt', man.

I remember bumping into the aforementioned Storage Wahs shoe and seeing that Barry dude and thinking he wears shirts not unlike those I wear but the similarities end there.

Far less of a clothes horse than I once were, I normally gravitate to bowling type shirts and for quite a spell I donned a boatload of Tommy Bahama. Quick starry: Would often leave the back door open so the critters could wander unencumbered. I zip over the store RQ (real quick) - Come back and see things are out of place. Somebody came into the house while I was gone, left all the expensive shit alone, electronics, et al. and took a huge US Open tennis bag I had and crammed in all my Tommy B shirts and split. Called the cops thrice. Did they ever show, you ax? Negative.

I understand Weiss is a collector rather than a bottom feeding leech like the others on that show. I've never collected a thing in me life. Have friends that do. Met a woman from Newport Beach who had a plate collection. As you can imagine, when I heard that I had goosebumps. As she was showing me the plates I thought, "Get me outta here." We sat and chatted. She went on a jag about not having 'relations' until months into a courtship; this our 2nd meeting. Long starry short, 2 glasses of wine into dinner and she says she like to have her hair pulled, etc... Blond with hair down to her keister, I'm thinkin' I'm "In like Flynn", and was. Turned freaky, but that's another tale.

I'm not much of a materialist guy. I've got shit but it doesn't matter to me. Years ago I bought one of those Squaresville Porche's, the 914. Friend comes over and is agog. Told him it was just a bunch of metal. Possessions don't reflect much of a person. That's why it would be tough to hang with a cat like Weiss. Too materialist and wanting to talk about his shit would be insufferable.

Recently dawned on me the two elements that I'm wholeheartedly passionate about. Music & schtupping. It's good to have passions.

Last edited by bigmack; 02-08-2012 at 04:13 PM.
bigmack is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-08-2012, 05:03 PM   #6
TJDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmack
Entertainin' stuff.
Years ago I bought one of those Squaresville Porche's, the 914.
I got a 914-6 sitting in my garage... Although minus the badge.
TJDave is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-08-2012, 06:14 PM   #7
keilan
Veteran

Quote:

[yt="Nice Car"]DPe9B-9r6eA[/yt]
OK, minus the ponytail...
Sounds like a girlie crush
keilan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-08-2012, 07:27 PM   #8
Grits

Quote:
Originally Posted by keilan
Keilan, is there a reason you're posting like this? And its not just here in OT. The Hana video thread, you've posted "cheating mutherfvckers"? What in the world is wrong with you?

Those emails and PMs you received, you're doing a pretty good job knocking them back as null and void from their senders. Wow.
Old 02-08-2012, 07:32 PM   #9
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
It's not surprising your mind turns to such things, seeing as how you must suffer through those long, cold and lonely Canadian winters.
Old 02-08-2012, 07:33 PM   #10
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I knew this wasn't a representative video, but it's one of the few I could find...Weiss doesn't have the ponytail anymore, nor have I ever seen him wearing that thing on his head before...lol
Old 02-08-2012, 07:37 PM   #11
keilan
Veteran

Quote:
It's not surprising your mind turns to such things, seeing as how you must suffer through those long, cold and lonely Canadian winters.
Guess you haven't been in Canada
Old 02-08-2012, 07:37 PM   #12
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grits
Keilan, is there a reason you're posting like this? And its not just here in OT. The Hana video thread, you've posted "cheating mutherfvckers"? What in the world is wrong with you?

Those emails and PMs you received, you're doing a pretty good job knocking them back as null and void from their senders. Wow.
What isn't wrong with him is the more likely question. I think someone once said a bad thing about Canada on here, and now the K-man is out for BLOOD!!!
Old 02-08-2012, 07:39 PM   #13
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Guess you haven't been in Canada
Oh, but I have. And I won't let you tarnish the fine image I had of the wonderful people I met up there and the sheer beauty of the place.
Old 02-08-2012, 07:42 PM   #14
keilan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grits

Grits I can't believe you've never heard that phrase "cheating mutherfvckers" after a horse with no form etc wins for a trainer that occasionally sends it at long odds..........
Old 02-08-2012, 08:22 PM   #15
Grits

Quote:
Grits I can't believe you've never heard that phrase "cheating mutherfvckers" after a horse with no form etc wins for a trainer that occasionally sends it at long odds..........
Yeah, I've heard it. I just haven't heard it come from you. Though the guy in the video is funny (made me laugh like crazy). Much of it I've heard from other degenerates who, like him, are always in conversation with themselves.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: