Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Handicapping Discussion

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 30 votes, 3.80 average.
Old 07-02-2017, 05:16 PM   #3916
lawmaker1

Had Scattered Thoughts at 12-1 Monmouth! First day using the program and am seeing great results.
Old 07-03-2017, 10:41 AM   #3917
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawmaker1 View Post
Had Scattered Thoughts at 12-1 Monmouth! First day using the program and am seeing great results.
I call those "ducks"....seemingly easy winners. There were a couple ducks yesterday @ LSX....don't really see any today. I put the EXOTIC BETS! TIP SHEET up on the site for Lone Star.

I'll be playing these today. This is all without benefit of scratches---who knows when they'll put them up.

LONESTAR 07/03

1ST GET LOUD 10-1

2ND MORE THAN GONE 4-1

3RD LA CANELA 8-1

5TH YANKEE GAMBLER 3-1

6TH NOT THAT I RECALL 3-1

9TH CALL ON ME 9/2

10TH SMALL CITY GIRL 10-1
Old 07-03-2017, 12:01 PM   #3918
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

This is the BEST-5 CONSENSUS for Parx today. Most of my customers will agree you cannot purchase a more accurate Consensus for the price...and maybe not one for a lot more.

Combine this with the built-in spot plays--you literally have no handicapping to do. Hell you can just wait for a longshot to appear at the top of the Consensus--check the horse out to make sure it isn't a Maiden in a field of FTS...if it checks out, you probably have a winning bet.

I don't like to post these because it's not fair to previous purchasers--*btw this program is only $39.95. RPG would be asking $149.00.

Old 07-03-2017, 04:12 PM   #3919
REBel

CONSENUS

Greg,

Since receiving my copy of BEST-5, I’ve tracked the CONSENSUS report for the last 4 days at PRM, and can report on a very small sample.

For SPRINTS, all classes lumped together, hits at 75%.

For ROUTES, all classes lumped together, hits at 85%.

I have a feeling it’s fairly consistent at most tracks.

Rebel
Old 07-03-2017, 08:17 PM   #3920
green80

Quote:
Originally Posted by REBel View Post
Greg,

Since receiving my copy of BEST-5, I’ve tracked the CONSENSUS report for the last 4 days at PRM, and can report on a very small sample.

Rebel
now you just have to figure a way to make money with that.
Old 07-03-2017, 08:46 PM   #3921
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Quote:
Greg,

Rebel
I think our initial testing showed sprints a little higher win % than routes....at all tracks. I'll have to find the info--but that's ballpark, without Maiden races with a bunch of Firsters.--Thanks Ron.

By now, anyone who has had Best-Five for awhile the absolute best of the methods is the BEST 3...with 1-2-3 right there a close second. PLATINUM POWER and PACE POWER would come next.

Here's something interesting I've found...I do a quick check of the consensus for many of the tracks--looking for horses 10-1+

I mentioned this the other day. I've also found something that's pretty sweet:

BEST 3 & PLATINUM POWER are completely different methods--with different factors making up the rating. Go ahead and compare their selections...they're usually different horses altogether.

The little trick I found---and was able to put it in play today--is when you see a longshot 2nd or 3rd ....see if it's on top on BEST3 AND PLATINUM POWER. You won't find many...but when you do--and it's 10-1+...I call that a bet. Don't accept less than 10-1.

Today...if you have the file for Delaware, you'll see the 5th race MAJESTIC DOCTOR --if you look at the consensus he's ranked 2nd @ 10-1. Then check Best 3....there he is.
Now click Plat Power #1...there he is again.

Not bragging--just posting this to show I did bet it:

COMPLETED: 49328-98741 DEL#5 $20 Win 1 none $20.00 $238.00 + $218.00

I didn't win everything today--but glad I got that one

Look for this and you can hopefully reel in a good one.

-NCG
Old 07-04-2017, 12:53 PM   #3922
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

PARX EXOTIC BETS! TIP SHEET is up on the website just now, wth a couple decent looking wagers circled--help yourself.

*also...he's not listed as a contender anywhere...but his connections seem to "like it that way"

Keep an eye on RACE 4 #6 CHELIOS 12-1

Last edited by NorCalGreg; 07-04-2017 at 12:58 PM.
Old 07-04-2017, 01:21 PM   #3923
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

I guess this would make him my BEST BET @ BELMONT--it's the ONLY bet I can find--3RD RACE THADDEUS 5-1

And the LATE PICK-3@ PRESQUE

$3 Pick-3:--->>> 2,3,4 / 5 / 8
Bets: 3 Total: $9

Good luck

-NCG

Last edited by NorCalGreg; 07-04-2017 at 01:24 PM.
Old 07-04-2017, 02:45 PM   #3924
oughtoh

Ponypickers hits at Belmont again today. This ticket was suppose to have the 5 not 6 in the last race, but I hit the wrong number. I post these, but will show I also bet them.
Today - 10:17 AM Online Gaming Belmont R1 $1.00 Pick 3
R1: 6
R2: 3
R3: 1,2,6
$3.00 $0.00 $27.00 Resolved
Old 07-04-2017, 04:00 PM   #3925
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

I like the way you took that PonyPicker program, Ed....did a little studying of results, to find out what works where...and now you're
reaping the rewards

I actually have some other bets I made--using a method I'm working on. This method has 3 parts to it--EARLY, MIDDLE AND LATE. Naturally....if you know how I 'cap---the first part is SPEED.

Early Speed figured in a way I've never seen, since I made it.

We have a long way to go--but I've already named this early speed DEMON SPEED.

These are some horse that are highly rated by power and DEMON SPEED.

LSX
RACE 3 BENTLEY'S SHOW 8-1

RACE 10 COMISKY'S SISTER 12-1

SAX
RACE 3 ARROWSPHERE 3-1

Keep in mind I'm only going on 1/3 of the method...this is as far as we've gone with this.
Old 07-04-2017, 06:05 PM   #3926
REBel

SA Race 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalGreg View Post
I think our initial testing showed sprints a little higher win % than routes....at all tracks. I'll have to find the info--but that's ballpark, without Maiden races with a bunch of Firsters.--Thanks Ron.

By now, anyone who has had Best-Five for awhile the absolute best of the methods is the BEST 3...with 1-2-3 right there a close second. PLATINUM POWER and PACE POWER would come next.

Here's something interesting I've found...I do a quick check of the consensus for many of the tracks--looking for horses 10-1+

I mentioned this the other day. I've also found something that's pretty sweet:

BEST 3 & PLATINUM POWER are completely different methods--with different factors making up the rating. Go ahead and compare their selections...they're usually different horses altogether.

The little trick I found---and was able to put it in play today--is when you see a longshot 2nd or 3rd ....see if it's on top on BEST3 AND PLATINUM POWER. You won't find many...but when you do--and it's 10-1+...I call that a bet. Don't accept less than 10-1.

Today...if you have the file for Delaware, you'll see the 5th race MAJESTIC DOCTOR --if you look at the consensus he's ranked 2nd @ 10-1. Then check Best 3....there he is.
Now click Plat Power #1...there he is again.

Not bragging--just posting this to show I did bet it:

COMPLETED: 49328-98741 DEL#5 $20 Win 1 none $20.00 $238.00 + $218.00

I didn't win everything today--but glad I got that one

Look for this and you can hopefully reel in a good one.

-NCG
SA Race 10, the #11 meets these qualifications, plus he's picked on top in CONSENSUS. 7-4-17

Rebel
Old 07-04-2017, 07:57 PM   #3927
oughtoh

Quote:
SA Race 10, the #11 meets these qualifications, plus he's picked on top in CONSENSUS. 7-4-17

Rebel
It is also the horse they are playing in the DD
Old 07-04-2017, 09:23 PM   #3928
bruin95

Quote:
Originally Posted by oughtoh View Post
It is also the horse they are playing in the DD
Who is "they"?
Old 07-04-2017, 09:42 PM   #3929
oughtoh

The public was playing the 11 in the DD. If you take the favorite in the first part of the double and write all the payoffs down in the second part of the double. Then divide the payoffs by the odds of the horses in the second and it will show you where the money is going in the double. It is something I check on every race if I am playing a multi race wager.
Old 07-04-2017, 11:47 PM   #3930
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalGreg View Post
I like the way you took that PonyPicker program, Ed....did a little studying of results, to find out what works where...and now you're
reaping the rewards

I actually have some other bets I made--using a method I'm working on. This method has 3 parts to it--EARLY, MIDDLE AND LATE. Naturally....if you know how I 'cap---the first part is SPEED.

Early Speed figured in a way I've never seen, since I made it.

We have a long way to go--but I've already named this early speed DEMON SPEED.

These are some horse that are highly rated by power and DEMON SPEED.

LSX
RACE 3 BENTLEY'S SHOW 8-1

RACE 10 COMISKY'S SISTER 12-1

SAX
RACE 3 ARROWSPHERE 3-1

Keep in mind I'm only going on 1/3 of the method...this is as far as we've gone with this.
Using just "demon speed" which I mentioned above...in literally the LAST RACE OF THE DAY--nailed $19 winner COMISKY'S SISTER...to bail me out of a losing day🥂

You can see I was losing my @$$ up until then:

Closed Thread