Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-27-2023, 02:01 PM   #1
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Ooooofffff

Old 10-28-2023, 11:51 AM   #2
Inner Dirt

So her supporters are chanting her name and applauding a coughing spell?
The same people that label Trump supporters with all kind of nasty names?
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-28-2023, 12:16 PM   #3
davew

does she say 'too much sex' at 0:11 ?

I though her husband said stuff in the mouth was not sex?
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-28-2023, 12:20 PM   #4
Dick Whitman
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
So her supporters are chanting her name and applauding a coughing spell?
The same people that label Trump supporters with all kind of nasty names?
You can watch the full 40 minute speech here, it should help you get a handle on what her supporters are applauding.

I mean, I personally don’t think it matters in 2023 that Hillary Clinton coughed during a speech in 2016, but I guess others think it’s important enough to start a thread about.

https://youtu.be/wzvF-zrxAds?si=M1NBXEBEnxPEN8O9
Dick Whitman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-28-2023, 12:33 PM   #5
OntheRail

That's alright Dickless Whitman... watching 35 seconds of the Hag hacking up fur-balls was long enough.
Old 10-28-2023, 01:04 PM   #6
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Whitman View Post
You can watch the full 40 minute speech here, it should help you get a handle on what her supporters are applauding.

I mean, I personally don’t think it matters in 2023 that Hillary Clinton coughed during a speech in 2016, but I guess others think it’s important enough to start a thread about.

https://youtu.be/wzvF-zrxAds?si=M1NBXEBEnxPEN8O9

Why would anyone need to listen to more than 60 seconds of Hillary, or Obama for that matter. The same hateful rhetoric for those that do not worship them and their views spews out of their mouths every time they open them. With Hillary you can throw in some crying about Russian election meddling and misogyny. Obama does not need to keep reminding us he hates white people and also hates all black people that don't hate whites. If you don't believe the latter look up his rants against Tim Scott. I wish those two would go away. I have a tough time deciding which one I can't stand the most.
Old 10-29-2023, 04:33 PM   #7
Track Collector
Grinding at a Poker Table

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Why would anyone need to listen to more than 60 seconds of Hillary, or Obama for that matter. The same hateful rhetoric for those that do not worship them and their views spews out of their mouths every time they open them. With Hillary you can throw in some crying about Russian election meddling and misogyny. Obama does not need to keep reminding us he hates white people and also hates all black people that don't hate whites. If you don't believe the latter look up his rants against Tim Scott. I wish those two would go away. I have a tough time deciding which one I can't stand the most.
I recall in some post you indicated a liking to Tim Scott. He is a globalist and anti-MAGA, and therefore would not be good for the US. Do some googling with the words Conservative Treehouse, Tim Scott, and Sea Island to see what he and the those who support him are about.
Track Collector is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-29-2023, 04:46 PM   #8
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Track Collector View Post
I recall in some post you indicated a liking to Tim Scott. He is a globalist and anti-MAGA, and therefore would not be good for the US. Do some googling with the words Conservative Treehouse, Tim Scott, and Sea Island to see what he and the those who support him are about.

I just said I liked what I heard from him, but that is limited. I honestly do not know what people mean by MAGA, I just know if you ask a 1,000 Democrats you get 1,000 different answers. I would say I am definitely America first, but I don't think the election was stolen, I think people are just that gullible. I admit even Biden fooled me, he is way,way,way worse than I could have imagined. I have a feeling my extreme hatred for Obama blinded me to Biden.
As a person and businessman I have disliked Trump since he owned the New Jersey Generals. I don't want him to be the nominee, but if he is he gets my vote without question.

As for Tim Scott I am not that familiar with his past, maybe he is not coming clean about everything when I have heard him speak. Same thing with RFK Jr.
what I have heard him say recently doesn't connect with his past of being an environmental Nazi.
Old 10-29-2023, 04:53 PM   #9
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Why do people think it's so hard to rig an election?

it's really quite easy...especially when you have 90%+ of the media doing the heavy lifting for you

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 10-29-2023 at 04:54 PM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-29-2023, 05:01 PM   #10
garyscpa

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post

it's really quite easy...especially when you have 90%+ of the media doing the heavy lifting for you
Did you say "baseless?"
garyscpa is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-29-2023, 06:15 PM   #11
Inner Dirt

Quote:

I never said it was hard to rig an election, common sense and not escaping California until I turned 50 it is very obvious illegals vote by the bushel there but California wasn't going to Trump anyway. Please do not make me repeat the lost cow on my Riverside Ca, property story. Hay una vaca en mi casa. That is about all the Spanish I remembered from 4 years of taking it in college and High School.

The whole area I lived in was predominately non English speaking Hispanics, except for the 3 homes on my short gravel road all
the large lot properties had multiple dwellings on them some obviously not permitted, many with high occupancy rates. I was pretty sure my neighbor and I were the only white English speaking adults for a good mile or so.
I was lucky, trying to find the cow's owner I ran across a bilingual kid on horse back. Carrying around a picture of the cow and my very limited Spanish was not working. You speak a short sentence in Spanish to a breakfast taco (That was a Jill Biden slur) they all of a sudden think you speak their language and blurt out a mess of Spanish at 100 MPH.

The punch line was "WE" all voted at the local elementary school with the "Votar Aqui" sign out front, and the ethnic mix mimicked my neighborhood.
No I.D. required, you just pointed to your name on the voter roll print out, signed and then they crossed through it. No way in hell even 1/2 those people were citizens that voted there. How hard would it be to teach someone to vote for the person with the D after their name.

See you made me tell the lost cow story. I always say I am a jack of all trades, master of none, I even did cow herding and figured it out on the fly. For the record cows are the opposite of bulls, going BOO will scare them and this one was a small one, at 250# we were about the same size and they have no teeth.

I would also assume most states with lax vetting of the voting rolls are dominated by Democrats. I just think Biden pulled a lot of the 'Orange Man Bad" vote. I only think Trump won the first time because he ran against an equally unlikable person in Hillary "The Wicked Witch" Clinton.

I honestly think many people cannot put themselves in someone else's
shoes. Just think the average voter has average intelligence, to me and I am sure to many of you a person of average intelligence does not appear very bright. Look at the political ads on TV, most of them are of no substance, how many of you would say "Someone would have to be stupid for that ad to influence them" what does that tell you.

Also even an intelligent person can be swayed by political bias, I would say my ex girlfriend of many years if put to a blend of I.Q. tests would hit the Mensa level, not drawing out like me, , but by a long neck.
Her political beliefs make her look as dumb as Cliff Clavin, as in our Cliff Clavin, the one on Cheers had a lot of useless knowledge, Mostpost has no knowledge. He thinks you have to be smart to be a mailman and an expediter. I could play expediter in 3 languages just from working around people and I have never done that job. The job requires going up to a worker if they are English and yelling "Hurry up" if Vietnamese you yell "Mau" if they are Spanish you yell "Rapido"
Old 10-29-2023, 06:41 PM   #12
Inner Dirt

PA Mike, are you now calling what the national news on CBS,NBC,ABC etc spreading liberal propaganda, election rigging? Serious question, I hope you are not altering the definition of words. I definitely agree those sources flat out lie and deceive. I always tell liberals when a trial like that of Kyle Rittenhouse comes up to watch it on Court Tv which has cameras in the court room and will interview educated talking heads from both sides of the fence as in prosecutors and defense lawyers. Then turn around and compare that to their news sources. Biden and Harris called Rittenhouse a racist murderer, and that is what their dumbass blind followers believe. My friend in Cali actually thought Kyle shot black people. He shot white people in self defense. People watching Court Tv knew he should never have been charged, 100% innocent. Did Biden and Harris ever back track their claim of him being a racist murderer, of course not.
Old 10-29-2023, 07:49 PM   #13
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I'm talking about all the LIES the media spread about Trump from about 2015 onwards...that many people STILL BELIEVE to this day...and they KNEW they were LIES...that's election rigging in my book.

But that's only one part of it, of course.

But that's a part that can be absolutely 100% proven as fact...so when they say election rigging is a myth, you just point to all the vote crushing lies told about Trump.

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA
PUTIN PUPPET
STEELE DOSSIER
DIDN'T TO ANYTHING ABOUT RUSSIAN BOUNTIES ON US TROOPS' HEADS IN AFGHANISTAN
LAPTOP WAS RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA
IMPEACHMENT(s) based on garbage
etc
etc
etc

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 10-29-2023 at 07:51 PM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-29-2023, 09:56 PM   #14
Dick Whitman
Veteran

Quote:
But that's a part that can be absolutely 100% proven as fact...so when they say election rigging is a myth, you just point to all the vote crushing lies told about Trump.

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA
PUTIN PUPPET
LOL this is Trump just this weekend bragging about abandoning our allies to Putin

Dick Whitman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-29-2023, 09:59 PM   #15
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Whitman View Post
LOL this is Trump just this weekend bragging about abandoning our allies to Putin

https://twitter.com/bidenhq/status/1718734283815211350
That's how he got the MONEY stupid...it's called the ART OF THE DEAL

Now that Trump's gone, what do we have?

RAGING WAR in Ukraine and ISRAEL/GAZA!!!

HOW'S BIDEN BEEN WORKING OUT, BY THE WAY?!?!?!