Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 4.76 average.
Old 10-13-2016, 09:52 PM   #3481
classhandicapper

Here were a couple of interesting tweets that haven't hit the mainstream. BBC This Week is a verified account.

BBC This Week ‏@bbcthisweek 3h3 hours ago
News has broken that @HillaryClinton has been forced to submit to a federal judge under threat of perjury - @afneil

BBC This Week Retweeted
Andrew Neil ‏@afneil 1h1 hour ago
Hillary Clinton submitted formal answers under penalty of perjury on Thursday to federal judge about her use of a private email server.
Old 10-13-2016, 10:04 PM   #3482
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph
Some say this is grounds for impeachment. Could be interesting for Prez. Kaine
That is a scary visual, Prez."Chucky" Kaine..
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-13-2016, 10:05 PM   #3483
MONEY

Comey should have recused himself from the H. Clinton investigation.

"These concerns focus on millions of dollars that Comey accepted from a Clinton Foundation defense contractor, Comey’s former membership on a Clinton Foundation corporate partner’s board, and his surprising financial relationship with his brother Peter Comey, who works at the law firm that does the Clinton Foundation’s taxes."

https://www.reddit.com/r/WayOfTheBer..._from_clinton/
MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-13-2016, 10:06 PM   #3484
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper
Here were a couple of interesting tweets that haven't hit the mainstream. BBC This Week is a verified account.

BBC This Week ‏@bbcthisweek 3h3 hours ago
News has broken that @HillaryClinton has been forced to submit to a federal judge under threat of perjury - @afneil

BBC This Week Retweeted
Andrew Neil ‏@afneil 1h1 hour ago
Hillary Clinton submitted formal answers under penalty of perjury on Thursday to federal judge about her use of a private email server.
Nobody cares anymore
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-13-2016, 10:22 PM   #3485
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph
Nobody cares anymore
Probably true.

The global financial system is in the intensive care unit with QE and ZIRP keeping western civilization afloat; our relationship with Russia is the worst it has been in decades (with a real chance for armed conflict); it's clear the mainstream media is in bed with the democrats and our democracy is a sham; George Soros and John Podesta are trying to infiltrate the Catholic Church and cause a "Catholic Spring" while simultaneously destabilizing Europe with Muslim refugees; we are at war with radical elements of Islam that are spreading throughout the world; Medicare, Social Security, and government pensions are underfunded and guaranteed to bust under current promises; we are about to elect the most corrupt politician of my lifetime (and she's not even competent); and all the MSM is talking about is who grabbed whose tits and pussy.

I feel like I'm on this little island with only a handful of people that are aware of what's going on around them. The world is collapsing right in front of our eyes and no one seems to know it.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 10-13-2016 at 10:24 PM.
classhandicapper is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-13-2016, 10:43 PM   #3486
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Stinks
You don't have to like Hillary at all (I don't) to understand that she has done zip to be incarcerated. Using personal email to conduct government business just like Rice and Powell before her is no reason to be jailed. Americans dying in Benghazi is anything but shocking and only a fool would suggest Clinton should be jailed for what happened. The Clinton Foundation is walking a thin line but who wants to put somebody in jail for raising a bundle of money and spending it on the charity work the Foundation itself performs?
It's so frustrating to me to see people who don't understand the issues, and secondly, putting forth their misunderstandings for others who may assume they are true.

Rice and Powell did NOT use personal email accounts for business. They used their issued government email for government business. Powell only advised Clinton to use a personal email address for personal emails. The personal email Clinton used was NOT secure. Presumably, the email system used for classified and government business would be the most secure in the world. Using a non-secure email was careless with classified and government business. This is one of her issues: it is punishable and perhaps a crime to be careless in this way.

The more cut-and-dry crime was the deletion of 35,000 emails when her private server was outed. That is 1) destruction of government property, and 2) destruction of evidence. Both of these are criminal offenses.

In addition, any one of the violations above would strip Clinton of her top secret status.
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-13-2016, 10:50 PM   #3487
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Stinks
Read the link below. You won't like what it says but you may or may not learn something.

http://www.npr.org/sections/itsallpo...ls-and-the-law
Note the last sentence in the article you tell US to read and learn: classified documents WERE found in her emails. So there you go - a definite crime.
Old 10-13-2016, 10:52 PM   #3488
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MONEY

"These concerns focus on millions of dollars that Comey accepted from a Clinton Foundation defense contractor, Comey’s former membership on a Clinton Foundation corporate partner’s board, and his surprising financial relationship with his brother Peter Comey, who works at the law firm that does the Clinton Foundation’s taxes."

Are you freaking kidding me? Unreal.
Old 10-13-2016, 11:28 PM   #3489
magwell

Michelle Obama pinch hit for the Hag today and knocked Trump silly, with authority and emotion......
Old 10-13-2016, 11:42 PM   #3490
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail
So by your own omissions... you've not seen it. And still state O'Keefe is putting words in their mouths. Not from what I've seen... and the video played just fine. Could it be you just don't want to see the truth about it or anything.
I did see it-one time. That is how I formed my opinion. But I can't speak in specific terms because I do not recall exactly what was said.
Old 10-13-2016, 11:47 PM   #3491
johnhannibalsmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall
That is a scary visual, Prez."Chucky" Kaine..
I'd rather have Hillary. That guy is awful.

-Robert James Smith, 1989
johnhannibalsmith is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-14-2016, 12:10 AM   #3492
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by MONEY

I urge everyone to read Money's link. My wife and I just looked at each other after reading this... WTF. The fix was in. When the blades turn brown in a couple of years DC is going to be turned upside down
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-14-2016, 12:33 AM   #3493
LottaKash

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper
Probably true.

The global financial system is in the intensive care unit with QE and ZIRP keeping western civilization afloat; our relationship with Russia is the worst it has been in decades (with a real chance for armed conflict); it's clear the mainstream media is in bed with the democrats and our democracy is a sham; George Soros and John Podesta are trying to infiltrate the Catholic Church and cause a "Catholic Spring" while simultaneously destabilizing Europe with Muslim refugees; we are at war with radical elements of Islam that are spreading throughout the world; Medicare, Social Security, and government pensions are underfunded and guaranteed to bust under current promises; we are about to elect the most corrupt politician of my lifetime (and she's not even competent); and all the MSM is talking about is who grabbed whose tits and pussy.

[Ifeel ]like I'm on this littI le island with only a handful of people that are aware of what's going on around them. The world is collapsing right in front of our eyes and no one seems to know it.[/I]
I see and feel the things you do Class...Trouble is, anyone with a bit of common sense has only to look around this nation, and around the world, to see how all the pieces fit...

Yet, there seems to be this "sieg heil" disease going on, and I don't understand it at all...

I am a great fan of history, and from what I have learned from it, is, "all" the precursory signs of Totaltarianism, both here and abroad, are ever present these days, and yet,how is it that so many members here, and people around this nation, and the world, it seems to me at least, just can't see what is staring them right in the face ?... Why is that, when all the signs are there plain as day ?... Is more corruption and commie stuff what the people want?...

The future of this nation is not looking good to me...We have turned a corner it seems...sad

Last edited by LottaKash; 10-14-2016 at 12:35 AM.
LottaKash is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-14-2016, 01:38 AM   #3494
no breathalyzer
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by magwell
Michelle Obama pinch hit for the Hag today and knocked Trump silly, with authority and emotion......

I raged so ****ing hard.. had to turn the channel every time she came up
no breathalyzer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-14-2016, 08:51 AM   #3495
Clocker

Among her other medical problems, Hillary apparently suffers from chronic CRS (Can't Remember Shite).

Quote:
Hillary Clinton submitted formal answers under penalty of perjury on Thursday about her use of a private email server, saying 20 times that she did not recall the requested information or related discussions, while also asserting that no one ever warned her that the practice could run afoul of laws on preserving federal records.

"Secretary Clinton states that she does not recall being advised, cautioned, or warned, she does not recall that it was ever suggested to her, and she does not recall participating in any communication, conversation, or meeting in which it was discussed that her use of a clintonemail.com e-mail account to conduct official State Department business conflicted with or violated federal record keeping laws," lawyers for Clinton wrote.

Clinton also said she could not recall ever being warned about any hacking or attempted hacking of her private account or server.

And the dog ate her homework.