Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Handicapping Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2009, 06:58 PM   #136
cmoore

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph
I have other ideas as to why Light has a Problem with Andy.....and they have nothing to do with Horse racing............... to light and his antics.........
What antics??? He states the obvious and everyone comes up with excuses. If one wants to succeed at this game. You have to do the work yourself. A trip handicapper on some show won't get anyone to the promise land..So you all need to stop kidding yourselves..

Last edited by cmoore; 09-13-2009 at 07:00 PM.
Old 09-13-2009, 07:14 PM   #137
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmoore
What antics??? He states the obvious and everyone comes up with excuses. If one wants to succeed at this game. You have to do the work yourself. A trip handicapper on some show won't get anyone to the promise land..So you all need to stop kidding yourselves..
It isn't obvious. The guy tried to state that betting every favorite would get you very close to losing only 7%, then says 17% is very close as an example. He is completely irrational about guys like Beyer, Crist and Serling. He comes across as clueless, or just on a crusade against those in the public eye. You can almost see him pacing around his mom's basement waiting for each post in this thread. I think he is losing it.
Old 09-13-2009, 07:59 PM   #138
toetoe
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj
You can almost see him pacing around his mom's basement waiting for each post in this thread. I think he is losing it.
Hey, that's MY m.o., Bub. Got it ? (:Jabbing own chest with thumb.)
Old 09-13-2009, 08:04 PM   #139
Light
Veteran

CJ

I already addresed that point. In other words,if I was a public handicapper,what difference would it be if I was a -7% public handicapper or a -17% public handicapper. A loser is a loser. Just do a Mr B. Pick the chalk. Simple. Less work, less stress.Get more time with the wife and kids. When I made a little study of the TVG dudes, I found Mr. B. to be the best in ROI among all the TVG dudes. Pretty much break even. He stays the course too. I think Mr. B does some adjusting to his chalk picking and thats what I was talking about to raise that ROI from -17% to -7% or better.

People on this board say they dont listen to TLG for his ROI anyrate. Yeah right. As soon as he hits something they go nuts. Then when I present them with all the losers he's had,they revert back to the "I only listen to him for information" excuse.

And no I dont live in my moms basement. I live in a million dollar home with a wife 2 kids and 5 cars. Thanks for asking.
Old 09-13-2009, 08:30 PM   #140
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
CJ
And no I dont live in my moms basement. I live in a million dollar home with a wife 2 kids and 5 cars. Thanks for asking.
Perhaps you could purchase a sense of humor then.
Old 09-13-2009, 09:54 PM   #141
Grits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light

Light, CJ didn't ask you anything, so no thank you is needed there. You're just bellowing again. I had patience with you. I was trying, but this stuff has become laughable. And you're the only one not getting it.

I've not ever encountered anyone who, a few short days ago, boasted of having a net worth of a little over a million, then reveals to the reading public he lives in a million dollar home and drives five cars.

You got a whole lot more to be concerned about than TLG's ROI. Hopefully you'll keep winning handicapping contests and racking up those bobblehead dolls because being worth only a little over a million, ain't saying a great deal, when you're trying to lower the debt service on another million, along with the contents of a five car garage.

None of this is our business, but you're the one stating these things--don't you even have an inward clue indicating--as to HOW this stuff you are writing reads?

You are the only person, here, who is fixated on this man's handicapping while having been told, repeatedly, what is involved in the job. With each added post you are trying to elevate your own condition, and its not working, Light. Its backfiring on you, and miserably so.
Old 09-13-2009, 10:43 PM   #142
keilan
Veteran

I've seen the Light

Okay already will someone tell this oversensitive, under appreciated, paranoid …… that he is the best handicapper to ever grace PA’s site. Each post of every thread he’s screaming for the long over due recognition and attention that has alluded him and been mistakenly bestowed on one Andy Sterling.

Hey guys, Light is the big man, not Andy. How many contests has Andy ever won here, how many bobble heads sit on Andy's mantle? Does Andy even own a home, I bet he takes public transportation to boot.

Okay Light you worn me down, you’re the best. Now please stop this madness for your kids sake if nothing else.
Old 09-13-2009, 11:36 PM   #143
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj
Perhaps you could purchase a sense of humor then.
This one made this whole mess of a thread worthwhile....I actually laughed!
Closed Thread