Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average.
Old 09-13-2020, 08:00 AM   #7216
lamboguy

the drug and biotech companies are all searching for the vaccine to cure the corona. why are they all doing this?

the main reasons are that they will make big money selling the vaccine while in case there are millions of people that die from these vaccines (which it will eventually), the drug or biotech company can't get sued. just remember, no matter what you put into your body, there will always be some kind of a response to it, good or bad.

Last edited by lamboguy; 09-13-2020 at 08:02 AM.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-13-2020, 08:34 AM   #7217
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
the drug and biotech companies are all searching for the vaccine to cure the corona. why are they all doing this?

the main reasons are that they will make big money selling the vaccine while in case there are millions of people that die from these vaccines (which it will eventually), the drug or biotech company can't get sued. just remember, no matter what you put into your body, there will always be some kind of a response to it, good or bad.
They are all going to be too late. It’s petering out on its own.

Despite what they say in Houston, we are down under 125 new cases a day. By the end of the year hopefully under 50
Old 09-13-2020, 09:19 AM   #7218
sammy the sage

https://www.yahoo.com/news/supercomp...115500793.html

Again as I stated MONTH'S ago...basically a Vit. D deficiency is what makes it deadly...very F"G simple....yet we shut down and destroyed....

and you wouldn't Believe how actual so called doctors are STILL clueless...

The biggest SCAM ever...

By the way....that's SCIENCE for ya....the TRUTH is there for ALL to see...yet BEEN ignored... hcap, 46, B.A99, hfc, ect...yada, yada, yada...read it and then give a LOGICAL scientific comeback...won't be able too...

Last edited by sammy the sage; 09-13-2020 at 09:22 AM.
sammy the sage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-13-2020, 09:37 AM   #7219
sammy the sage

Sorry I left you out Actor...go take some Vit. D pills and go see a movie at THE movie theater...

After all...NO vaccine will work 100%...PERIOD....even 46 will tell you that...go BACK to living...
Old 09-13-2020, 10:11 AM   #7220
tucker6

This report was from the end of June, when over half of all deaths were linked to nursing homes. What I find ridiculously funny is that NYS requires contact tracing but doesn't require/want nursing homes to report on covid. lol. Criminal. That's why Cuomo should be up on murder charges.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/27/almost...nursing-homes/

"The numbers are less clear in New York, because the state does not require the facilities to report the number of positive cases, so it’s not possible to determine the death rate among residents, according to the Times.

New York has recorded 6,250 COVID-19-related nursing-home deaths, but a bipartisan coalition of lawmakers has said that number might be much higher.

“I don’t know if we’ve gotten a full and correct accounting of how many people died of COVID-19 in nursing homes and how many nursing residents transferred to hospitals died of COVID,” state Senate *Finance Committee Chairwoman Liz Krueger (D-Manhattan) told The Post."

Last edited by tucker6; 09-13-2020 at 10:23 AM.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-13-2020, 10:12 AM   #7221
jimmyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post

You Trumpites can't think or read. All states had problems with nursing homes. As many countries did. Particularly in the early stages of the outbreak. Here in the U.S. your moron had no national plan. All states were on their own.

I already posted a map of each state's net numbers of fatalities as a percentage of that state's number of TOTAL covild deaths. Once again for the reading impaired alternative universe dwellers.

Darker red is worse

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...ing-homes.html

You sure you're not Joe Biden? Joe claims there are over 6000 covid deaths in the military. It's actually 7 military deaths. The demented one claims over 120 million dead due to covid. He also claims 150 million Americans have been killed by firearms since 2007.He was against the Chinese travel ban before he was for it. Either you are Joe Biden, or he's gotten so far into your subconscious you don't know the difference.

Last edited by jimmyb; 09-13-2020 at 10:22 AM.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-13-2020, 10:36 AM   #7222
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
You sure you're not Joe Biden? Joe claims there are over 6000 covid deaths in the military. It's actually 7 military deaths. The demented one claims over 120 million dead due to covid. He also claims 150 million Americans have been killed by firearms since 2007.He was against the Chinese travel ban before he was for it. Either you are Joe Biden, or he's gotten so far into your subconscious you don't know the difference.
I don't feel like debunking your undocumented claims again. You guys claimed Cuomo was to blame for outlandish nursing home dearths, totally ignoring it was happening all over the country and the world particularly at the early outbreak of the virus.

And you only shifted the blame as a distraction away from your pathetic moron and his lack of preparation and plan, lying constantly, calling the virus a hoax and will "magically go away", telling us we should inject Clorox, all the while pushing governors to re-open the economy so he would not loos in November.

2nd degree murder, manslaughter by the worst POS president ever.

Last edited by hcap; 09-13-2020 at 10:43 AM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-13-2020, 10:48 AM   #7223
wisconsin

Quote:
I don't feel like debunking your undocumented claims again. You guys claimed Cuomo was to blame for outlandish nursing home dearths, totally ignoring it was happening all over the country and the world particularly at the early outbreak of the virus.

And you only shifted t the blame as a distracftion off of your pathetic moron and his lack of preparation and plan, lying constantly calling the virus a hoax and will "magically go away", telling us we should inject Clorox, all the while pushing governors to re-open the economy so he would not loos in November.

Are you spitting your froth all over your keyboard while you type?

Play me a clip where Trump said "we SHOULD inject Clorox".

He's a POS because you and your ilk don't like him. I'll take Trump any day over the last 4 presidents combined. He gets things done. I predict the supreme court is going to be 7 to 2 conservative before he leaves office, which is the number one reason I choose him.

He is not the problem regarding Covid. Now go put your mask back on snowflake.
Old 09-13-2020, 10:55 AM   #7224
tucker6

Quote:

And you only shifted the blame as a distraction away from your pathetic moron and his lack of preparation and plan, lying constantly, calling the virus a hoax and will "magically go away", telling us we should inject Clorox, all the while pushing governors to re-open the economy so he would not loos in November.

LOL, Trump gave Cuomo full authority in his state as he did elsewhere. Trump is not responsible for Cuomo's actions. Period. Cuomo messed up big time and killed thousands. He literally killed thousands by his numb-skulled decisions. Try as you might, but no one blames Trump for what the blue governors have done. No one.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-13-2020, 11:23 AM   #7225
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
LOL, Trump gave Cuomo full authority in his state as he did elsewhere. Trump is not responsible for Cuomo's actions. Period. Cuomo messed up big time and killed thousands. He literally killed thousands by his numb-skulled decisions. Try as you might, but no one blames Trump for what the blue governors have done. No one.
One of the major reasons with only 4% of the worlds population, we have 25% of the worlds covid cases is the lack of a consistent as best as possible science/data based national plan for dealing with the virus.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/30/healt...rnd/index.html
Old 09-13-2020, 11:29 AM   #7226
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisconsin View Post
Are you spitting your froth all over your keyboard while you type?

Play me a clip where Trump said "we SHOULD inject Clorox".

He's a POS because you and your ilk don't like him. I'll take Trump any day over the last 4 presidents combined. He gets things done. I predict the supreme court is going to be 7 to 2 conservative before he leaves office, which is the number one reason I choose him.

He is not the problem regarding Covid. Now go put your mask back on snowflake.
He suggested and questioned Dr Birx about using disinfectant internally as well as shinning ultraviolet internally.

You hitched your wagon to a major moron

Old 09-13-2020, 11:38 AM   #7227
MargieRose

Quote:
One of the major reasons with only 4% of the worlds population, we have 25% of the worlds covid cases is the lack of a consistent as best as possible science/data based national plan for dealing with the virus.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/30/healt...rnd/index.html
You can bet that any "national plan" that Trump espoused would have been rejected by most of the blue states...just because...JUST BECAUSE. He was told at the start to butt out of their business; that he had no authority over what the individual states do. Y'all made your own beds!
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-13-2020, 11:51 AM   #7228
wisconsin

Quote:
He suggested and questioned Dr Birx about using disinfectant internally as well as shinning ultraviolet internally.

You hitched your wagon to a major moron

https://youtu.be/d57zJr82dhQ

Sorry, keep trying. Not sure what you saw there that inferred exactly what you claim.

Your major moron Biden, though, said in his radio commercials that he would "deal with the virus". If he were so upstanding and had any answers, he should come forward today and help his common man. Fact is, it's all bullshit.
Old 09-13-2020, 12:18 PM   #7229
GMB@BP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
They are all going to be too late. It’s petering out on its own.

Despite what they say in Houston, we are down under 125 new cases a day. By the end of the year hopefully under 50
it will roll in waves as more freedoms move back to normal, each wave will have lower peaks until there really isnt much notice that there is increases of cases.
GMB@BP is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-13-2020, 03:07 PM   #7230
davew

just to be clear, President Trump decided to believe the national infectious disease experts over the national security advisors ....

OMG
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply