Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 02-25-2021, 05:59 PM   #451
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
"She" was the mob, and she/the mob had just violently breached the final barricade that security had set up to protect Congress and staffers. She was the first one through the breach, and she paid the price.

Repub Congressman explains

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuwW...e=emb_imp_woyt
what was a representative doing in the Senate chambers?
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-25-2021, 06:05 PM   #452
woodtoo

Quote:
And you and Ralph would be coming down hard on the cop? Calling it murder - right?

Right.

Here, I'll help you with some better context.

Romney kicks Obama's butt in 2012, but instead of conceding, Obama spends weeks and weeks encouraging a BIG LIE about how he actually won in a landslide, and the election is being stolen.

This culminates with a big rally on Jan 6 2017 where as Congress is set to certify the election, Obama gives a speech at a BLM rally near the capitol and repeats his lies yet again, and talks about how he hopes VP Biden comes through for him, etc etc.

BLM then storms the capitol and all hell breaks loose, etc etc.

A black woman is the first to try hurling herself through the smashed reinforced window of a barricaded doorway as hundreds of rioting BLMers loom behind her, about to gain access to terrified members of Congress and staffers who are literally running for their lives and trying to find safe places to hide.

And a white cop shoots at whoever is coming through his established last line of defense, and drops her.

There. Proper context. And you and Ralph still crying murder.

Right?

You can bet your sweet bippy I still wouldn't be.
Kooky Kontext Corner
Old 02-25-2021, 06:11 PM   #453
Rohirrim
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
what was a representative doing in the Senate chambers?
He was in the House chambers. Who said Senate?
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-25-2021, 06:12 PM   #454
Rohirrim
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo View Post
Kooky Kontext Corner
Why is it kooky?
Old 02-25-2021, 08:07 PM   #455
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
And you and Ralph would be coming down hard on the cop? Calling it murder - right?

Right.

Here, I'll help you with some better context.

Romney kicks Obama's butt in 2012, but instead of conceding, Obama spends weeks and weeks encouraging a BIG LIE about how he actually won in a landslide, and the election is being stolen.

This culminates with a big rally on Jan 6 2017 where as Congress is set to certify the election, Obama gives a speech at a BLM rally near the capitol and repeats his lies yet again, and talks about how he hopes VP Biden comes through for him, etc etc.

BLM then storms the capitol and all hell breaks loose, etc etc.

A black woman is the first to try hurling herself through the smashed reinforced window of a barricaded doorway as hundreds of rioting BLMers loom behind her, about to gain access to terrified members of Congress and staffers who are literally running for their lives and trying to find safe places to hide.

And a white cop shoots at whoever is coming through his established last line of defense, and drops her.

There. Proper context. And you and Ralph still crying murder.

Right?

You can bet your sweet bippy I still wouldn't be.
hundreds of rioting behind her? Yeah...you obviously didn't watch the video.

Like I said...three heavily armed cops who could have wiped the entire hallway in a matter of seconds were standing within feet of her the entire time.

There was no justification for that murder. That cop should be in jail.

Same as the cop that kneeled on George Floyd's neck (which I also stated back when that happened, so no hypocrisy here).

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 02-25-2021 at 08:09 PM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-25-2021, 10:39 PM   #456
Rohirrim
Veteran

Quote:

That shoulda been 2013.
Old 02-26-2021, 09:53 AM   #457
xtb

Quote:
That shoulda been 2013.
It’s fiction so it makes no difference.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-26-2021, 10:09 AM   #458
Rohirrim
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
It’s fiction so it makes no difference.
Fiction for Obama, but reality for Trump.
Old 02-26-2021, 11:37 AM   #459
xtb

Quote:
Fiction for Obama, but reality for Trump.
You are correct Ely, Trump lost.
Old 02-26-2021, 12:16 PM   #460
MargieRose

A lot has been said about the attack on the Capitol not having been a solely spontaneous event; that the Capitol Hill assault was planned long before President Trump’s speech to supporters on January 6th.

Could this be within the realms of possibility?:

MIRROR: Everything Wrong With the Capitol Shooting...
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-26-2021, 12:24 PM   #461
xtb

Something I find odd is that supposedly, around 140 policemen were injured and I cannot find any reports (other than Ashli Babbitt) of any protesters being injured. Ashli Babbitt, unarmed and non-confrontational is immediately shot for attempting to come through a broken window but the "rioters" are attacking and injuring dozens of policemen with no consequences. How does that happen?
Old 02-26-2021, 10:06 PM   #462
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
A lot has been said about the attack on the Capitol not having been a solely spontaneous event; that the Capitol Hill assault was planned long before President Trump’s speech to supporters on January 6th.

Could this be within the realms of possibility?:

MIRROR: Everything Wrong With the Capitol Shooting...
Interesting interpretation of events in that video....at this point I rule nothing out.
Old 02-26-2021, 10:07 PM   #463
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Something I find odd is that supposedly, around 140 policemen were injured and I cannot find any reports (other than Ashli Babbitt) of any protesters being injured. Ashli Babbitt, unarmed and non-confrontational is immediately shot for attempting to come through a broken window but the "rioters" are attacking and injuring dozens of policemen with no consequences. How does that happen?
Because GOD HIMSELF was beyond the broken window that Babbitt was attempting to climb through...

Any questions?
Old 02-26-2021, 11:09 PM   #464
Rohirrim
Veteran

Quote:
Something I find odd is that supposedly, around 140 policemen were injured and I cannot find any reports (other than Ashli Babbitt) of any protesters being injured.
What reports of injured rioters would you expect to receive? I imagine most of the injured did their utmost to avoid medical attention and hospitals for fear of being arrested. Some that couldn't avoid it seem to be mentioned here:

https://www.beckershospitalreview.co...s-to-know.html
Old 02-27-2021, 03:27 AM   #465
davew

Quote:
What reports of injured rioters would you expect to receive? I imagine most of the injured did their utmost to avoid medical attention and hospitals for fear of being arrested. Some that couldn't avoid it seem to be mentioned here:

https://www.beckershospitalreview.co...s-to-know.html
3 other peaceful protestors died that day. A couple of heart attacks and a probable trampling.

The officers are not stupid and know how to play their game. If they say they hurt their should and go to the hospital, they will have paid days off most likely. Some may even get a permanent disability.

Many of the peaceful protestors currently have no job thanks to democrat governors shutting down their workplace or business.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: