Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 03-22-2023, 12:22 PM   #16
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
The number of votes obviously doesn't matter...as long as there are enough life-changing Trump-HATERS who will do anything...and I mean anything...to see that all those votes STILL aren't enough in the end.

Trump is his own worst enemy when it comes to winning.
Which candidate could beat that Democrat playbook.... cause the crooked counters hate all conservatives. Look at Kerri Lake. So if the oversight is not tightened up along with accountability. Don't matter which Republican runs for what office now does it.

One of the change I'd like to see is no counts are released until after the all poles are closed and each has closed its tally rooms.
Old 03-22-2023, 12:25 PM   #17
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by myohmyjustify View Post
What Republican is that? DeSantis? Haley? Sununu? Jeb! 2.0? T. Scott? Pence?

Are you kidding me? All of those mentioned above cannot win in total the 63-73 million votes Trump won. Nor could they win those former Blue Wall states that Trump also won that NO Republican had won in 30-35 years.

I have no problem with Trump's policies, and his lack of morality has no effect on his ability to be president. Unfortunately his unlikable personal traits give the "orange man bad" votes to the Democrat candidate. All those Democrats that found Hillary unlikable and stayed home in 2016 that would have voted for any Democrat but Hillary came out and voted for Biden.

There is a good chunk of the population that can't look past an off putting
personality and just evaluate job performance.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-22-2023, 12:30 PM   #18
Inner Dirt

I really am just waiting to see what candidate rises to the top. I wish Republicans would back off their hardcore anti abortion standards, I think that is one thing that costs a lot of votes.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-22-2023, 12:46 PM   #19
myohmyjustify

Quote:
If DeSantis is such a tiny threat, why is team Trump pushing back so hard against him? He hasn't even declared himself a candidate yet...

They seem frightened....of something...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...MAGA-base.html

Why shouldn't Trump fight back? Frightened? Gimme me a break. Even for social media that's a stupid thing to say.

Ron DeSantis hasn't declared yet because he knows he cannot win any race nor win any debate against Trump. Anything less than Trump dying will keep him on the sidelines, imo.

But... if he does go ... the race will end as soon as DeSantis is asked: didn't Trump save your candidacy when you first ran for governor in the GOP primary and was languishing in 4th place when you begged Trump to endorse you? You went from 4th to 1st in a flash, thanks to Trump, and only Trump.

And after you won the GOP nod, weren't you still behind in the race early --losing to an indicted, crack head Democrat opponent-- before you again begged Trump to help you, which Trump did and (once again) saved your butt?

And even after that, it still took a newspaper photo of your opponent on the floor stark naked alongside an equally naked, comatose gay male prostitute for you to win?

Yet that Democrat still almost beat DeSantis, who only won by 30,000+ votes or less than 0.4 per cent of the total vote.

DeSantis is NOT a leader, he is NOT a MAGA Republican. He is managed by Paul Ryan, Karl Rove, Wall Street moneyed men who want open borders, free-flowing fentanyl and putting America Last. And is a Jeb! acolyte.

Ron DeSantis also cannot win a national election to ANY Democrat, especially Hillary.

Any candidacy by DeSantis vs. Trump will expose himself as the phony he really is and will prove to be a sure-fire career ender.

Good luck to all the DeSantis supporters and Trump haters for it will get even tougher for you to make a coherent case for his candidacy.
myohmyjustify is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-22-2023, 12:51 PM   #20
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

That's all well and good, but Trump couldn't beat a Mushroom Soup-Brained hermit in 2020.

So if you want 4 more years of Democrat POTUS, hopefully your prayers will be answered and Trump will be your nominee.
Old 03-22-2023, 12:54 PM   #21
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I like Trump. I would vote for Trump again if he were my only choice vs. a Democrat.

I'm just being 100% practical here. It's nothing personal.

We need to take away the MASSIVE INCENTIVE Trump gives them to absolutely rig the election in any way possible.

Chipping away is our only hope.

And you can't do that by having Trump as your candidate again. It's just giving the race away before it even starts.

Trump, more than any other Republican, causes a VISCERAL REACTION in leftists...and motivates them beyond your wildest imaginations.

Take that away, and you start to have a puncher's chance.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 03-22-2023 at 12:58 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-22-2023, 12:59 PM   #22
myohmyjustify

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
I really am just waiting to see what candidate rises to the top. I wish Republicans would back off their hardcore anti abortion standards, I think that is one thing that costs a lot of votes.
And those supporters of abortion have cost a lot of lives to those innocent babies.

I personally cannot think any person who is pro abortion will now somehow possibly vote for a Republican who may share the same view.
Old 03-22-2023, 01:25 PM   #23
myohmyjustify

Quote:
That's all well and good, but Trump couldn't beat a Mushroom Soup-Brained hermit in 2020.

So if you want 4 more years of Democrat POTUS, hopefully your prayers will be answered and Trump will be your nominee.

The criminality and election fraud in Pennsylvania, Georgia, Arizona, Wisconsin and Michigan was the reason Trump lost to Biden and nothing else.

You simply don't win more votes in 2020 (74 million) than you did in 2016 (63 million) and lose an election. Trump's 2020 results was also after the most successful first 4-year term in US history.

You also don't win Florida, South Carolina, Tennessee and Alabama and lose Georgia.

Really, was Biden a more popular candidate than Barack Obama? Biden "won" 81 million votes yet Obama only won 69 million votes in 2008 and 65 million in 2012.

If YOU want the same (or worse) four years ahead than what we have now, continue being a no Trump voter.

If not, then your only vote is for the only Republican candidate that can win in 2024 -- Donald Trump.
Old 03-22-2023, 01:55 PM   #24
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by myohmyjustify View Post
The criminality and election fraud in Pennsylvania, Georgia, Arizona, Wisconsin and Michigan was the reason Trump lost to Biden and nothing else.

You simply don't win more votes in 2020 (74 million) than you did in 2016 (63 million) and lose an election. Trump's 2020 results was also after the most successful first 4-year term in US history.

You also don't win Florida, South Carolina, Tennessee and Alabama and lose Georgia.

Really, was Biden a more popular candidate than Barack Obama? Biden "won" 81 million votes yet Obama only won 69 million votes in 2008 and 65 million in 2012.

If YOU want the same (or worse) four years ahead than what we have now, continue being a no Trump voter.

If not, then your only vote is for the only Republican candidate that can win in 2024 -- Donald Trump.
If this is an unprecedented historical fact (and I'm assuming it is), then on this basis alone it is extremely unlikely that Biden would be able to win in a fair election -- an election in which all the states conducted their elections according to the strict rules of their laws.

Does anyone know if any other sitting president, running for a second term, lost under the identical scenario expressed in the highlighted text above? Has any other president ever garnered more votes in his second run and still lose the election?
Old 03-22-2023, 03:50 PM   #25
OntheRail

Quote:

Do you think covid 24 will show up... driving massive mail-in ballots and all the fraud that came with it. We all know how mushroom was installed. .. I don't know if they can conjure the same results with all of US wise to it.

Not one person believes Joe Briben got 81 million people to cast individual ballots for him. It was phuckery.
Old 03-22-2023, 03:59 PM   #26
fast4522

Quote:
The fact that Trump couldn't beat Mr. Mushroom Soup-brain...who barely left his basement in 2020...tells you all you need to know.
Everyone new in passing I talk to here in New Hampshire brings up politics like never before, always and not from me the question is do you think that it was not fixed? You still have to deal with Donald J. Trumps base in the primary election.

Your Rockefeller Republicans are mostly in states like New York & California and places liberals carry anyway and cancel their vote out. Nominating anyone other than Trump is going to be harder than even you expect.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-22-2023, 04:10 PM   #27
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

It's a very simple equation, Mr. Death.

If you want to lose the 2024 presidential election before it ever begins, nominate Donald John Trump as your man.
Old 03-22-2023, 04:19 PM   #28
fast4522

It is a very simple answer that is rooted in being a horse player, it does not matter what you or I think or want. Our posts are read by 150 readers consistently tops, we have no sway in the deal. At least we can read things as they are now, the same way we would read the form for the other winners. A shitload can happen between now and the primary, but until it does none of us get our way.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-22-2023, 05:51 PM   #29
azeri98

For those of you who think the election will be rigged to favor the Democrats. Will you still vote? If so, Why? Your vote won't matter anyway, Will it?
azeri98 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-22-2023, 06:15 PM   #30
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeri98 View Post
For those of you who think the election will be rigged to favor the Democrats. Will you still vote? If so, Why? Your vote won't matter anyway, Will it?
Yes I will VOTE. I believe if one does not vote they have no right to complain about the outcome or how it was accomplished.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: