Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Contests + Other Interesting Racing Topics > Harness Racing

Old 03-18-2023, 04:18 PM   #1
Muddy
Muddy

Mohawk 3-18

A few to watch from last week.

4th race #6 Speaker Of Peace 7-2 ML. Came from last to just miss.
#5 Blakes Agent 15-1 ML. Came out of the same race and had sneaky late pace out of the 10 hole. Should be long.

5th race #2 Don't Poke The Dragon 15-1 ML Deserved better last.

6th race. #8 Manhattan Artist 6-1 Ml 4th lifetime start 3rd this year. Looking for good things from this one. Sleeper here.

7th race Flight One Forty Six 6-1 ML. Good late pace just missed. Only bad thing Whelan likes to milk the conditions.

8th race #8 Bettor Than Spring 8-1 Ml Best Bet. Weaved way thru the stretch. Hoping this one gets a good trip. 8-3 D

Bonus Big M write ups.

1st #10 I'm Burlington N From way back. Draws bad again though.

4th #5 Petipou Flying to get 3rd.

7th #9 Don't Like It Leave. Picks up Yannick over Zeron who is on the 8. Petipou came out of this race with the 9 last week

8th #5 Highland Mowgli Got blocked had a ton of trot left. This looks like one of those Burke races where the longer horse wins in the perfecta. 5-9 per.

9th #4 Caveman Came from last. Just needs to get out better.

12th #7 Baileys Rock. Came flying from last. The horse doesn't like to leave. If front speed is no good watch out.

14th #6 Like Clockwork Another one who came from last. 6 4 per? Front end horse with a closer.

One I wrote down from 2 weeks ago that scratched sick last week. I think it was more the sloppy track and the poor post than really sick.

14th #4 I Can Go Go 6th start back & didn't race in 2022. Drew 4 bad posts (10,10,8.& 8) then last time went to the front 3 wide in 26.2. 2 back he tried to leave from the 10 hole, went back to last. He had good late pace at the end. Clean trip can win with a good 25% win trainer 4-67 per?

Good Luck tonight.
Muddy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply