Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-01-2018, 04:04 PM   #31
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Judicial Watch is nothing more than an arm of the Republican Party. Totally in bed with the conservatives. There sole purpose is to sow doubt among the ignorant faithful.
Nice. You totally ignored every valid point and substituted liberal BS. Couldn't handle the truth again.

You are just like hcap. Only even more arrogant.

Mailman, deliver thyself (from ignorance.)
Old 09-01-2018, 05:50 PM   #32
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by VigorsTheGrey View Post
Really not sure how this all ends, and I don't have a side one way or another...it would be nice if the real story were told to us all but slim chance of that...

Stuff like this often gets obscured for ages, lost in the vaults of secrecy, national security, you know...that's why I don't pick sides anymore.
Civilians, even criminal organizations, have been secret partners with US intelligence agencies at least since WW2, maybe earlier...now we have news reports of a secret government program to "flip Russian Oligarchs" ...

..for all we know, Trump himself could be a secret Government intelligence asset....look at how Obama came out of nowhere with little history to become President...Obama was almost certainly a State Asset prior to his election...

...maybe the reason Trump is so bold about things is that he knows he'll receive immunity for his "crimes"... if he is implicated or ordered illegal activities... That's what I mean about this political stuff...we can never really know who is " working " for whom...and the real reason behind, what on the surface, seem like improprieties, or breaches of law...as usual, the ends justify the means...

Last edited by VigorsTheGrey; 09-01-2018 at 05:52 PM.
VigorsTheGrey is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-01-2018, 06:01 PM   #33
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTG
...maybe the reason Trump is so bold about things is that he knows he'll receive immunity for his "crimes"... if he is implicated or ordered illegal activities... That's what I mean about this political stuff...we can never really know who is " working " for whom...and the real reason behind, what on the surface, seem like improprieties, or breaches of law...as usual, the ends justify the means...
Maybe Putin is offering him asylum?

Your "maybe's" are too specious lacking evidence and rationality, to be any more correct than mine
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-01-2018, 06:22 PM   #34
fast4522

Quote:
t....look at how Obama came out of nowhere with little history to become President...Obama was almost certainly a State Asset prior to his election...
Just can not agree with that statement, you just don't follow politics that closely or your looking for those much less intelligent than yourself to sell that crap to.

Barack Hussein Obama was supported by a huge list of degenerates, a list I will spare others of hearing their putrid names and why they are disgusting. So to sum things up Barack Hussein Obama had the full support of Senator Ted Kennedy and his full range of connections. Kennedy knew it did not matter who, they could beat anyone after George W. Bush gets the blame of a crashed economy.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-01-2018, 07:23 PM   #35
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Nice. You totally ignored every valid point and substituted liberal BS. Couldn't handle the truth again.

You are just like hcap. Only even more arrogant.

Mailman, deliver thyself (from ignorance.)
You ignored the three posts in which I addressed the substance and only replied to the one where I did not. One the other hand it would be impossible to address Judicial Watches valid points because there were none.
Old 09-01-2018, 07:38 PM   #36
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...lueHwxJIbek5Qv

Interesting explanations..short download.
Motion for publication of court records (carter page re

Also, Nunes Memo..https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...lueHwxJIbek5Qv

Last edited by VigorsTheGrey; 09-01-2018 at 07:45 PM.
Old 09-01-2018, 10:13 PM   #37
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Judge Judy has more integrity than the entire US Judicial System.

TRUMP - appoint JJ!
The pay cut would be devastating
Old 09-01-2018, 10:34 PM   #38
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

Regarding Democrats response to Nunes memo..https://www.vox.com/world/2018/2/24/...es-schiff-memo

https://intelligence.house.gov Nunes discusses investigation

Last edited by VigorsTheGrey; 09-01-2018 at 10:45 PM.
Old 09-01-2018, 10:57 PM   #39
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

Really good article: After 2 years, why hasn't Carter Page been charged with any crime yet..?
https://amgreatness.com/2018/08/04/w...on-by-the-fbi/
Old 09-02-2018, 02:33 AM   #40
CincyHorseplayer

This is the most sore ass loser phenomenon of all political times isn't it? A guy that thinks you and yours are total inept assholes got elected and he tells you just that...

I think it's great! And I've voted Democrat most my life. Not indecisive here. You guys are fuc*ed up. After the 2016 election my opinion is ever altered. You call every non Democrat voter every dirty political name in the book it inspires voting Republican across the board indefinitely..
CincyHorseplayer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-02-2018, 02:54 AM   #41
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Do you think that every call made in the United States is being recorded by the NSA? It may be that phone companies are maintaining a record of who called who and when. And it may be that the NSA could have access to those records at some time, but that does not mean there is any record of the content of those calls.
Don't kid yourself, Mostie, the NSA has the ability to tap into your personal phone line and listen to each and every word you utter...phone companies had this ability already as early as 1970, maybe earlier, for sure...content is hugely important, so what if x phoned y on such and such a date...if you don't know what the content was what good is that...? Content is king, and they know it...
Old 09-02-2018, 09:00 AM   #42
fast4522

Quote:
Don't kid yourself, Mostie, the NSA has the ability to tap into your personal phone line and listen to each and every word you utter...phone companies had this ability already as early as 1970, maybe earlier, for sure...content is hugely important, so what if x phoned y on such and such a date...if you don't know what the content was what good is that...? Content is king, and they know it...
Every phone conversation and digital communication is digitized and stored at the UTAH data center.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg utah-data-center-entrance.jpg (70.4 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by fast4522; 09-02-2018 at 09:02 AM.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-02-2018, 11:19 AM   #43
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
Every phone conversation and digital communication is digitized and stored at the UTAH data center.
Yes, I know this...and how Orwellian is the motto adorning the front monument "If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear"... Yes, and war is peace; freedom is slavery...the Republic has fallen.
Old 09-02-2018, 12:38 PM   #44
davew

Quote:
that can't be true, Clapper told Congress it does not wittingly happen

davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-03-2018, 01:12 AM   #45
mostpost

Quote:
That picture you posted is a fake. The Utah data center doesn't look anything like that and there is certainly no sign outside saying "If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear." But I understand why you might be fooled. It fits so well into your paranoid world view.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: